.. ..

dear...😳😃😊😉😛...

dear.👍🏼..4 ur

...dear...👏👏👏👏👏

i realiy  ...

..dear..😳

👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️

4 pming me dear.. keep pm me dear..😃

lots of 4 ur hard work dear.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗.

again ...😳
lov,❤️
Tama
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi dear i loveeed your ff, plsss add me in your PM list and Plsss PM the next update soonnn.
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
plz add me to ur PM list...
love ur ff...
wonderful.
fab.
rocking upd. loved it .
thanx for the pm.
prathyusmiling thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...finally maan is trying to xpress his love...do continue soon...waiting waiting...
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
just read all the parts!

awesome!

continue soon!

plzz add me 2 ur pm list!
I jus now started reading ur story:) totally fallen in love with ur story. Awesome:)
wow... what a story dear... waiting eagerly :)
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Part 13:

Maaneet tho married decided to stay apart as Nisha's thots played a major part in their say today life.

With one week of marriage Maan came to know how much Misha meant for Geet…

The bond in them cannot be separated that was  what he learned from the time he saw Geet crying her heart out on Nisha's first Death Anniversary hugging Misha who was just $yrs and who couldn't understand y her mother's photo was garlanded..

Realization hit Maan with what he heard next from her …

Misha who was hugging Geet pulled her hand and asked Maan why Ur photo is decorated with flowers…

Maan stood rotted to the spot as this was the first time he heard Misha addressing her mama.

Maan 's tots where distracted by Dadi's answer to Misha that it is not her mom its her sister Nisha whom God took her with him as she was so good and in not supposed to be in a world full of difficulties…

Misha hugged Geet. Dadi asked them to go and prepare for her Lower Kinder Garden interview as they will be asking simple questions… as the interview is merely a week from now….(guys I don't know abt other places but here in Chennai kids are been interviewed with basic questions if im wrong plz do forgive me)…

Dadi saw Maan's reaction and realized that he wanted to confront her badly… But Dadi signals to him not now and she'll explain everything later…

Maan went to check on Misha. When he entered he saw that Geet and Misha where laughing reading form the alphabets book and Misha asking Geet her questions with her cute voice…they were laughing.

He so wanted misha to be happy like this always. He went to his room with confusion that's nisha's promise dadi pestering him as remarriage she separating misha form him for a yeam now.

Geet and Misha getting along well and to top it all Misha calling Geet mom and Dadi has told to Misha that Nisha is geet's sister and Geet is now misha's mother with Dadi clearing starting the photo is not her mother but her mom's sister.

Sleep covered Maan with confusion.

The next day the barsi took place in hp as Dadi and insisted  Geet and Maan did the rituals together.

The guest who arrived tot that Geet was Maan's wife. In hp ppl didn't know that Maan's wife was Nisha and not Geet.

Maan failed to notice what was going around after all the rituals where completed Maaneet went to the nearby river to do the last rites…

Maan got an important call from London kc that his presence is immediately needed as there are some problem to be around from the opposite companies with the new construction area only he can solve those.

Maan left informing  Dadi tho she protested but later gave in.  Maan was there for 12 days and returned the last day before misha's interview. Geet came into Dadi's room knocking. Dadi called her inside.

Geet:-Dadi I'm returning pinky's places and I'm thankful to you that you and juju let me stay here for the barsi.

Dadi:- beta u have every right in this house as u are Nisha's sister and now u are also responsible for Misha  as u can't forget the promise u made to Nisha.

Maan who returned to km stopped by the door to listen to the conversation going on between Geet and Dadi. Without them noticing him  he was overwhelmed by geet's simplicity and her thanking them for letting her to attend her own sister barsi. Maan was also wondering what promise now Nisha has taken from both Dadi and Geet like she did to him.

Geet:- yes Dadi I remember the promise I made to dado. But I'm afraid I can't fulfill that one promise of her's.

Dadi shocked:- Geet how can u say this dear …Nisha's dreams will be shattered which cannot be rebuilt if u say no.

U r the only one who can do it Geet .u know Geet I was pestering Maan to remarry him coz Nisha has asked a promise from me that I'll have to arrange another wedding for him for his sake and  above all Misha. It took me nearly 1yr to melt his heart to let another girl inside his heart.

I had no intention of bringing u to Maan but when I noticed different spark in maan's eyes 2days before nisha's barsi. I saw he wdn't bare to see sadness in ur eyes. He wanted only the happiness to be filled in u and that's y he did something which he never even did to nisha.

He sang and danced and consoled u which he long forgot after his parents death.

Nisha came into his life as color's but that too didn't lost for him but I hope that nisha has sent u in place o her knowing u'll care for them more than her.

But now u'r talks must have shattered all her hope. I did a big mistake so that maan will agree for second marriage by separating him from his own daughter who was is and will be his life but my mistake can be adjusted well I thot by bringing u and misha close and she found her mother in u coz more u look like her mother and the affection u show her.

Geet who was in fear spoke:- dadi I can understand ur plight but plz try  to understand my side of views also. Yes I agree that misha agree me for her mother I don't want to shatter her dreams but I have to do it.

Now maan wdn't take it any longer he knocked and went inside both Dadi and Geet where shocked in seeing him.

Dadi knew that he has heard everything now and started speaking to Geet abt Misha.

Geet won't  accept nor refuse anything abt Misha finally burst out crying.

I cannot take di's place neither in this house nor in jiju's heart.

I feel only di's love for him and his love for her in the place and runs out crying.

Maan also confronted dadi on matter and finally said that his only nisha not anyone else some where his heart pierce with his last words (baba maan singh khuranna u have fallen in love without yourself knowing it)and left the place.

Dadi that for a while and she had a bright face as if she had a plan in her mind.

Next day km was busy dadi was ordering the maids on stuff and preparing for feast.              

Geet and maan got ready in their respected rooms and came down for breakfast seeing the house being decorated and feast being prepared they both got curious and wanted to know what was going on.

Maaneet looked up only to meet each others eyes and they had an eye lock . they both descended the stair and came to Dadi who was busy ordering something to nakul

Maaneet:-dadima…

Dadi looked at them and flashed a smile and went on with her ordering while the whole km was spinning like a top arranging things around.

Maan cleared his throat to gain Dadi's attention and succeeded. He asked her what is the spl  occasion

Dadi:- Maan as u both said what was in ur heart abt each other strday.

I was glad with ur answer and u took great decision. As I tot I'll get u both married so that Misha will be more happy but as u wanted to hurt the poor girl. I at least want her to enjoy one day before breaking and separating Geet from her.

Geet who didn't think abt being separated was shocked and so was Maan.

Maan:- what type of enjoyment where u planning for that u are decorating km such a way that there is going to be some wedding happening.

Dadi:- ur rite Maan wedding is only going to happen.

Maan totally confused asked whose?

Dadi:- Geet don't accept for marriage with doesn't mean that we can keep her with us as spinster for life long as I promised Nisha that I'll settle Geet very well I have seen a groom for Geet who'll be wishing us in noon and join us for lunch.

Dadi:- the boy is well educated and well settled maybe he'll fly to us for his job after marriage along with Geet.

As Geet will not be with us anymore after marriage I tot of living up to Nisha dreams and arrange a lonely grand wedding for Geet.

Maaneet where totally shocked after what Dadi mentioned.   

sorry for the mistakes had no time to chk...

and the precap given last itme will follow lately...may be in two updates...