Maaneet FF~ THE PROMISE~* ~Part 18 pg 140~25/5/12

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hai guys its me again thot of updating new FF which I think u will love

Sorry frnds as for Friends Forever im just making it long for making u guys wait this long and Maaneet are going to meet first time so just want ot have a bang so tat I can also make up for the lateness

My New FF: 

THE PROMISE

Character sketch:

Maan Singh Khurana: 

Age 27 business tycoon as shown in the show  married and father of 3 yrs old Misha loves his wife very much 

Nisha Singh Khurana: 

Age 23 role model forher sisterand ...she wud do anything for sister she is like mother to her...Her sissee's mother in her married to Maan (Umm love marriage so against family...her sisis absent of wat happened and Maan doesn't knw tat she has a sister as she was in London completing her studies during their love saga

Misha Singh Khurana: 3yrs oldMaan and Nisha's daughter loved by her mother and father to the core well more by dad

Savithri Devi: Maan's grandmother lovely like our Dadi in the show

index:

part 4:

Part 9:

promo

part 17

part 18

Thread -2

Part 1:

She was rushed into the hospital 

She was bleeding badly

Dr: Plz arrange the OT she is sinking inform blood band coz our's may run out we may need more due to heavy blood loss

Plz Mr. Khurana wait here ur not allowed inside Plz be patient and calm down

Dadima was consoling him but Maan broke down

Dadima: Maan plz calm yourself u r scaring Poor Misha

Maan looked up to see his 3 yr old daughter who was crying as if she knew her blood one is in danger

Maan cannot see her cry  He cudn't keep up his promise which he made himself for the second time that he will always keep her happy

Maan to Dadima: Dadima, I won't break down, but she is breaking her promise she made to us esplly to Misha  that she won't leave them at any cost

Dr came out of the OT: 

Mr. Khurana plz come into my cabin doc called for him while stepping out of the theatre

Maan followed

Maan's first question was "HOW IS SHE?"

Dr.: Mr. Khurana plz calm down yourself I curse God for making u face the same situation u had done earlier I know what went thro and the history is repeating except she is not carrying  She is still in critical stage I can only tell you after 48hrs will she be able to make it or not

Maan's world was shattering under his feet  Only Doc's words of history repeating were ringing in his ears He got up and went out  He asked Dadi to stay with her and he took Misha from her assuring he'll take care of her who slept in her arms

He was in the Khurana's outhouse making Misha more comfortable

He silently promised to Misha tat he won't let anything happen to her love and kissed her forehead? he lied next to her not even changing his dress where full of her blood

Doc's words were still ringing in his ears his head was spinning he closed his eyes her smiling face, her making baby face and her passionate eyes where making his chain of thots pleasant he was thinking she is totally different form her she is a kid herself than her who was more matured suddenly her promise of being with them at any cost with them came to his thot  he woke from the bed and his eyes fell on the portrait opposite his bed with garland

Thats all for now hope u like it... and guess who's picture is on the opposite side with garland...plz do comment so that i may think of continuing it...

Edited by --aarthi-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarthirajendran            good and nice pics   thankx
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome yaar
pls continue!!

good and nice post  thankx for add me pm list
komlika thumbnail
awesome FF..........love intro.......... look like geet is nisha sister πŸ˜‰......do add me to PM list 😊
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it's a little confusing but its good do continue
sakadafi thumbnail
Great start...please add me to your PM list.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

awesome FF..........love intro.......... look like geet is nisha sister πŸ˜‰......do add me to PM list 😊

ok ur are some wat correct...and thanks dear...
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanujaanu

it's a little confusing but its good do continue

it will be confusing for some parts but hope it will get unfolded in more 2 parts...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice start. loved it.
nice character sketch.
 update soon.