Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mrk_1

hey u told u ll be updating at 6 ??

sorry was busy with household works for mom......now  typing...
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that seems interesting
and what did happen??
cont soon
waiting

Noor
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Part 2:

Geet Handa:

23yrs old… lovely exactly the Geet in the show…finished her cllge in London…. Was returning to India to meet her sister…after a long time…she is twin of  Nisha…

He got up from the bed…went near the portrait on the wall… He had tears in his eyes… He started questioning it…

Y did u bring her into our life…I know that u wanted Misha to have all her happiness … but she is now breaking her promise… she made to us… don't know how Misha is going to take it tho she doesn't understand these…tat if anything happened to her…Y did u make me see a different form of u in her… y she has to be so nice to us…Y did she bring the happiness back which vanished the day u left us in her way…

Y she fell for me when she knew that I was madly in love with you…Y did u make ma tough nature soft and playful when she was with me…

Y u made me fall for her… Y she made me see a different world after u left me…Have u both planned that love in my should not lost long r is destiny playing with my emotions and indicating happiness in my life will never last long…

Y you had to climb that stupid ladder knowing your condition… y did the ladder have to sway in your weight and end up falling… Y did I let the same mistake happen buy playing the prank on her….  Even tho I was around her I cudn't help her I was so ignorant and that I left her in that position playing with her… knowing that is how u ended up leaving me…Y the prank of mine result in the current situation…

He burst out  in his mind  Nisha tell me y u made her promise that she'll give every possible thing to us knowing she won't break it… and destiny making her life hell by thinking she is breaking her promise… The doc's word was again ringing that "she is still murmuring abt breaking her promise that is the main reason she is sinking…"

Maan slid down the wall breaking down completely thinking of wat happened a year ago...

Flashback:

Maan kissed Nisha and Misha good bye and assured her tat he wud be soon and defo help her and went to office...

Nisha was carrying 4 months she was decorating for Dadi's b'day. She tried her best to hang a decorative on the wall but cudn't reach it… She took a old ladder where the steps where bit shaky…placed it on the wall an climbed up to fix the decorative… she fixed one and got off… and picked another one nakul was helping her she was near the stairs and the decorative she was having was to hung really high than the others…Nakul who was till then holding the ladder has to rush up coz Dadi was calling … she asked him to leave and go… but he was little hesitant…but Nisha was ziddi like Maan and asked him to leave so he left…

While Misha was playing near the ladder… she climbed talking to her… unfortunately after she climbed the heights one of the leg pieces of the ladder fell down. Which went unnoticed by Nisha…?

She hung the decorative with full wait and talking to Misha that the ladder shook a little coz it cudn't take her full weight…she was scared and began descending and she placed her leg scared in the leg piece wic fell down… as the ladder shook  more and edged towards the steps… and Nisha who cudn't stay stable coz of her fear moved and the ladder went down the steps taking her and she fell rolling down the steps screaming…

She screamed for Dadi… by the time she reached Nisha was unconscious on the bottom of stairs in covered in pool of blood….oozing from her head and abdomen…

Dadi carried Misha who started crying as she was hungry… who doesn't knw wat happened to her mom… and rushed to the hospital…

Maan came rushing to see her… he was uncontrollable…

Nisha was in death bed losing her child….Doctor couldn't manage to make her up as it was a drastic fall from great heights…

Dadima was with her and Maan first saw her taking promise from Dadima…

Maan went in to see her …wondering wat she had asked Dadi for.. Maan hugged her and cried (typical SRK style from KKHH)…Nisha took her kasam and asked Maan to make Misha happy and do wat Dadi asks for…

Maan somewhat found wat was cooking in her mind…but ignored it…as her pulse became less…Maan hugged her tight and Nisha reached the almighty….

With her heart content that Maan will not break her promise…

PRECAP:
what was the promise she took from both...
aarthirajendran                  HEYYY NICE STORY AND NICE PIC
                                       GOOD
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 part...loved it....plzzz continue soon
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update cant wait for the next part
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tat is so sad i know nisha wanted maan to marry again like teena wanted rahul to awwwwwwwwwwwww plz continue soon plz plz😭
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice part but how can she leave maan like tht  i cant even think of it
and thanks for clearing the doubt tht geet is nisha's twin
plz update soon
SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow.. really nice part .. Please continue soon :)
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nisha & Geet r twins.lovely concept.Nisha's dies.i felt so sad