Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
can't wait for the next part.. please update soon and pm me!!!
Sameeha786 thumbnail
The Restauraunt - FF

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated for so long. It's just been a very hectic day for me lately, and well I finally got time to update. So here I go...

Chapter 4

Geet is in the kitchen. She looked around herself and thought of what to make. Her thoughts got broken by loud footsteps.

Maan: "What are you doing here?" he asked

Geet turned around and looked at Maan. Her heart started beating faster, and louder. Geet herself, didn't know what this feeling was but she chose to ignore it.

Geet: "I was bored... So I thought I could maybe make something"

Maan: "Oh... Well what do you want to make then?"

Geet: "I was thinking of making chocolate cake. We could make it together. How about that?"

Maan: "I don't know how to cook" he said and looked away in embarrassment

Geet: "Then how do you... eat?" she asked in confusion

Maan: "I've got servants. They cook for me"

Geet: "Oh, thats okay. I can teach you. I'll tell you what to do, and you can make it"

Maan: "I like that idea. Okay, whats first?" he asked

Geet and Maan washed their hands, and put on an apron.

Geet: "Right... First we need to melt chocolate"

Geet and Maan took turns on doing stuff, and right now it was Geet's turn to mix the chocolate batter.

While Geet was mixing the chocolate batter, Maan looked at the chocolatey bowl hungrily.

Geet noticed this.

Geet: "Why are you looking at the bowl like that?" she asked

Maan: "I... I want to taste the batter" he squeaked out

Geet looked at Maan in disbelief.

Geet: "No Maan. You can lick the bowl afterwards" she said and continued mixing the bowl

Maan gulped and looked away to resist the temptation.

Geet: "I think chocolate is your favourite, right?" she said matter of factly

Maan: "Yeah. It makes me crazy. I eat any chocolate I can find"

Geet: "Then how are you so hot and good looking?" she said

Geet realized what she had just said.

Geet: "Geet! How did that come out? I don't fancy him do I? No Geet, stop thinking such stupid thoughts. He's just a friend. Just a friend" she thought to herself

Maan on the other hand, looked at Geet naughtily and stood very close to her.

Maan: "I never knew you thought I was... hot" he said with a lop-sided grin

Geet gulped. She leaned on the worktop.

Maan: "I never knew you thought I was good looking" he said

Geet was practically sitting on the worktop and she just stared into those dark caramel eyes, and before she knew it, Maan grabbed the bowl of batter.

Geet: "Hey!! That's not fair!" she said and pouted her lips

Maan: "Everything is fair in MY kitchen" he said

Maan was about to dip his finger in the batter but Geet snatched the bowl just in time.

Geet: "HAH! In your face" she said and stuck out her tongue

Maan: "I'm gonna get you Geet!" he said angrily

Geet ran for it, holding the batter. They both ran for 10 minutes, and Geet still had the batter. They both decided to give up.

Geet: "Okay, I have an idea. You can have the batter IF you can make it to the kitchen before I put it in the oven. Deal?"

Maan: "Oh... It's on!" he said and Geet made a ran for it to the kitchen.

Unfortunately, Geet was too fast for him and she put the batter in the oven before he could even get there. Maan reached the kitchen after a few seconds, gasping for breath.

Maan: "How... Can you... Run so... fast?" he said between gasps

Geet: "I bet I can beat you in a marathon" she said and winked

After 7 minutes, Maan sat down still gasping for breath. Geet looked at Maan worriedly

Geet: "You dont have asthma... Do you?" she asked in fear

Maan nodded and made out 'Inhaler' between gasps.

Geet: "Maan, look tell me where your inhaler is" she said, her heart thumping against her ribcage with fear

Maan: "Bedroom... draw..." he said with his hand on his chest

Geet: "I'll go get it Maan just hold on okay?" she said and sprinted out of the kitchen, and then up the stairs.

Geet: "I forgot to ask which draw! Now what? I'll just look inside all of them" she said and started with the desk.

She couldn't find it in the desk draws, so she moved to the wardrobe. She couldn't find it in there either. She finally found it in the bedside draws and ran down the stairs with the inhaler. To the kitchen.

Geet gave Maan the inhaler and Maan puffed it in his mouth. After 10 minutes he calmed down.

Geet: "Are you crazy?! You knew you had asthma and still, you ran all that way. You could have told me that you had asthma! What if something happened to you? You could have died, anything could have happened. You didn't know what went through me when I saw you gasping for air like that!" she said pacing backwards and forwards

Maan: "But nothing happend right?" he said pretending not to be scared, even though he was.

Geet: "Yes. Nothing happend. It was just an asthma attack and nothing happend. You were just gasping for air casually. Right?"

Maan: "Geet, your over-reacting" he said in a low voice

Geet: "Over-reacting? I'm over-rea --"

Geet couldn't complete her sentence because she heard the 'ting' from the oven. Indicating the cake was ready.

Geet took the cake out fo the oven. The cake was a success. Geet decided to make it into a 'Black Forrest' cake so she took out the ingrediants for the fresh cream icing and started mixing, without talking to Maan.

Maan was very upset. He knew Geet was just scared about it all. But he didn't want to break his friendship with her. So he decided to say sorry.

Maan: "Sorry" he said in a low voice and looked away.

Geet didn't say anything.

Maan: "Does this mean we aren't friends anymore?" he said trying to swallow the huge lump in his throat

Geet had finished icing the cake. She was now decorating the sides of the cake, putting on the twig like, chocolate sticks around.

Maan: "Look I said sorry"

Geet looked at the finished cake and smiled. Then presented it in front of Maan.

Maan: "I'm sorry I shouldn't have --"

Maan couldn't complete his sentence. He looked at the cake in front of him. It was the most beautiful cake he had ever seen. And in the centre it said 'Thank You'

Maan: "Thank you?" he said in confusion

Geet: "Well, it's the least I can do for everything you have done for me" she said and smiled

Maan: "Are we still friends then?"

Geet: "Yeah. I'm sorry I shouldn't have shouted at you like that" she said and put the cake down on the table in front of Maan.

Maan: "I'm sorry too" he said and hugged Geet tightly

Geet: "I don't think I can eat all this cake by myself Maan" she said and broke the hug

Maan and Geet grabbed a spoon and started eating. Enjoying the lucious texture of chocolate.

After a while, Geet announced that it was time for her to go home. Maan insisted on dropping her off.

Maan: "But it's really late, and you wont find a taxi anywhere" he said

Geet: "Fine" she said

Maan grabbed his keys and dropped Geet off to her flat.

Geet: "Thanks Maan. It was a nice day today" she said

Maan: "Sure. Any time"

Geet got out of the car and headed off towards the door which lead to her flat. Maan made sure she reached inside safely, then drove away.

Geet put the key inside the keyhole, but she stopped in her trance. She heard a voice.

Man: "Not so fast!" the man said huskily

Geet turned around to see the man she payed the rent to.

Man: "Your not going in that flat. Unless you pay the rent, right now" he snapped

Geet: "Look, i'll pay the rent tomorrow. I haven't got my salary yet!"

Man: "I don't care. I want the 500. You have many debts to pay as well"

Geet: "Please I --"

Geet was forced not to complete her sentence since she heard a familiar voice.

Maan handed over a 500 cheque to the man.

Maan: "How many debts does she need to pay?"

Man: "2500" he said looking at the fresh cheque in his hands.

Maan handed over a 2500 cheque. Then another 7000 cheque.

Maan: "Don't trouble her about rent ever again now"

The man looked at the cheque in his hands and then ran off with a huge grin on his face.

Geet looked at the chequebook in Maan's hand in shock.

Geet: "You... That was... Oh my god!" she said still in shock

Maan: "It's okay. That's what friends are for right? You left your purse in the car" he said and handed over the purse

Geet: "Maan, I can't just --"

Maan: "If you say anything about money then I swear I will break our friendship right there and then" he hissed

Geet gulped

Maan: "Good night Geet" he said and left.

Geet watched Maan leave the building. Then looked at her purse. It felt heavy. She opened her purse and saw a whole load of cash inside it. She looked at it in shock. She also saw a note attached to the money. It said:

"Your salary.

Maan"

Geet smiled, and entered her flat.

Precap: Maan kisses Geet on the cheek

Press the LIKE button if you enjoyed this update!

Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg omg maan is like her angel in disguise!!!!! woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

awwwwwww im glad he was there for the moment to shut the man up completely - i was reallly scared i thought he would do sumthing to her

lol

oooo precap
 maan kisses her eh - so wat if its the cheek - it'll be lips soon enough!!!
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!!!!

loved it!!!!

especially the chocolate making scene....

U think im hot....u think im good looking??hayyyeeeee.....

cant wait for the next update
Amazing FF yaar, Maneet were just so adorable😍I could picture them in your FF, and seriously m proud of you yaar. It was really cute how Maan built up Geet's courage and just stuck with her. 😃That was really funny how Geet did what Maan told her to and quit her job at that resteraunt and yelled at her boss. That was really hilarious😆Im glad that Geet is working with Maan now, cant wait to see the adorable scenes between the two of them😳 Lookin forward to the precap. Awesome work yaar, thanks for the entertainment😊
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Im in love with Maan too ;-)

Update the next chapter soon
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved that update! Aw maan! :) thanks for the pm
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW...
Loved the update
Awesomeeee
amazinng
Awhhh maaneet making cake..soo cute
haha lol maan dying to lick the batter ahah
OMG he has asthma??
awhhh geet was soooo scared
Loved the update
Awhhh the end was sooo cute
OMG maan kissing geet on the cheek
cant wait
update soon
thanks for the pm

I just finished reading Chapter's 3 and 4 of your FF's and they were brilliant. Maneet is so adorable😃Love the way they flirt with eachother, thats just too cute😊 Looking forward to the precap where maan kisses Geet😳
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe that was soo cute and loved their childishness about who can have the batter lol and awe she called him hot and good looking and looks like she's falling for him and the asthma part was sweet and love th end scene where he pays the rent guy and makes sure she doesn't complain giving her the friendship threat and awe they're bonding really nicely and can wait for your next updat and great update 😊