Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing Update
Cont Soon
Merry Christmas
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update...Awww Maan is so nice....precap sounds yummy....can't wait for it.....
divareena thumbnail
so sweet maan bought her to work with him. looking forward to seeing some romance between them.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveeeeee the part.
Maan is sooooo sweet!!!
I have thought that the man will do something wrong.
But maan is always on time.
Precap is very interesting!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really loved the cake making but got scared whn maan had the asthama attack
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...
loved d maaneet moments...
do cont soon..
thnx 4 d pm..
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update  can uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon waiting plzzzzzzzzzzzz soon............very nice FF
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGG
sry dear i cudntreply faster cuzz of sum problem but now ill reply as fast as possible
waise abhi filhal chapter 3
chapter 3 wazzz amazing becaharra maan 
but they still become friends nd iphone 4 nd geet playing gamezzz
i specailly love da part wen he says ladkiyo ke paas jaise iphone aayee woh gamezz khelna shuro kardetti hai 😆 i totally agreeeee LOLzzzZ

and the cooking scene waz amazing nd da salray nd beecharre man ki toh waheeee insult hogayeeee hoggi itne sarre paise se nd da scene of rlly like was amazing also a big round of plus

👏👏👏
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part 1

Awesome update

Loved it

Poor geet

Feel bad for her

Worry not maan is here for her now

Can't wait 4 da next part

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

Part 2

Awesome update

Loved it

Love maan

Loved what he told her to do to the boss at the restaurant

He is so caring

Yay she is going to work in KC

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

Part 3

Awesome update

Loved it

Loved when geet said to her babaji to help sasha

I loved the girlfriend scene

Geet teaching maan how to cook

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

Part 4

Awesome update

Loved it

Loved them

Loved when she said to him he's hot and good looking

Loved the competition they had for the batter

OMG maan scared me when he was gasping for air

Glad geet found his inhaler on time

love da end scene where he pays the rent guy and makes sure she doesn't complain giving her the friendship threat

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

Sameeha786 thumbnail
The Restauraunt - FF

Chapter 3

Geet's sleep got disturbed by the alarm beeping continuously. For once in her life, she was feeling fresh, and stress-free, and it was all thanks to Maan. She read a small prayer to her Baabaji to protect Maan and keep him happy at all times, and then got up from her bed, making a mental note to go shopping for clothes, and groceries after work.

She snoozed the alarm, and looked out her window and saw it was sunny and all the snow had melted and gone. She also saw that people were wearing summer-y outfits. So she picked out:

A dress - http://www.angiehearts.net/v/vspfiles/photos/mmq-20828-2.jpg
Black Leggings
Zebra Pumps - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hPXoIwUPbpM/SV_Zc1foz2I/AAAAAAAABbs/aLhAmvRYj4g/s400/56754205-01.jpg
And a long black blazer

Geet did her usual routine and hurried into her small washroom and had a quick shower, brushed her teeth, and wore her clothes, and hurried back outside and blowdried her hair. She decided to leave it open.

She then exited the flat, and skipped down the stairs, making click clack sounds as she walked and hurried out of the building.

Her attempt to hail for a taxi had failed once again and no taxi was ready to take her in. Geet thought it was going to be one of those days where she will have to listen to her first lecture from her new boss, but it turned it out it was her lucky day after all.

She saw Maan's familiar BMW and before the lights turned green, she jumped into the car.

Maan and Geet looked at each other and both remembered the first day they met.

Geet: "Good morning Maan!" she said cheerily and straightened her clothes.

Maan then noticed what she was wearing. She looked beautiful then ever, and there were no bags under her eyes. Her face had an apricot coloured blush to it. She had kohl on which enlargened her beautiful dark caramel eyes a lot.

Maan was wearing his typical neat suit and polished shoes, his sunglasses, and in his hand was a laptop. Again.

Maan: "Who do you think you are? Jumping into anyone's car?" he snapped while typing on his laptop.

Geet: "I didn't jump into ANYONE'S car, Maan. As a matter of fact, I jumped into my good friend Maan's car. I thought you already knew that" she said popping a bubble-gum into her mouth.

Maan's stern face softened as she said 'good friend'. This girl always brang out the soft side of him.

Maan was beginning to think he had a soft spot for her, but he was determined to prove his theory wrong.

A sweet, musky fragrance filled the atmosphere in the car. Maan enhaled it and he was totally mesmerized. He broke out of his trance when he heard a bubble pop.

He looked at Geet chewing and looking out of the window. Geet caught Maan looking at her and both gazed into their eyes for a whole minute.

The car suddenly came to a sharp halt and Geet was forced to grab Maan's arm as she nearly flew forwards. She buried her face in Maan's armpit in fear, thinking she was going to die.

Geet enhaled the strong, citrusy fragrance of Maan. She looked up slowly, and thankfully, the car didn't crash.

Maan saw Geet was feeling scared and so, decided to scold the driver.

Maan: "Are you crazy? We could have had an accident! Anyone could have been injured or even worse. Maybe I might even have to fire you for your careless driving" he said taking his sunglasses off which revealed his deep, dark, caramel eyes.

Driver: "Sorry sir. It will never happen again" he said in fear

Maan: "I hope not" he said and then looked down at Geet who still held Maan's arm.

Maan: "Are you okay Geet?" he said gently

Geet nodded slowly and softened her grip on Maan's arm, but she still held it for safety.

After a while, the driver announced that we arrived at the destination. Maan got out on his left side, and Geet got out on her right side. Suddenly, Geet screamed.

Geet: "OH SHIT!!!!!" she screamed in pain.

Maan: "What happend? Oh!" he said looking down at his vest.

A hair strand from Geet got stuck on to one of the buttons on Maan's vest.

Maan and Geet sat back down again while Maan tried to take the hair strand out of the button.

Maan: "Why is your hair so long?" he sighed

Geet: "Don't insult my hair. Stupid buttons" she said

Maan sighed again.

Maan: "You try" he said, giving up

Geet edged closer to Maan to concentrate on the button while Maan looked at Geet's cheek.
He hadn't felt so tempted to kiss anyone's cheek before, so why has he got that feeling now?

Maan: "Hurry up" he said trying to get Geet to go away before he does anything wrong

Geet: "I'm bloody trying!" she said

Geet finally got the strand of hair out of the button, and before she knew it, Maan kissed her cheek passionately, and tenderly.

Geet froze.

Maan broke the kiss and looked away, feeling relieved and embarrassed at the same time. This was not what he intended to do.

Maan abruptly exited the car and entered the Khurana Constructions. Geet could still feel the burning sensation on the cheek and blushed. Her heart thudded loudly. She didn't know what this feeling was, but she was determined to find out what it was.

An idea struck her.

Geet: "Does he... Love me?" she thought to herself, then exited the car.

Geet entered the Khurana Constructions and went to her cabin and sat down on her chair and thought of what to do to make him confess his feelings.

Maan on the other hands looked at Geet sit down, then closed the blinds to try and prevent any thoughts coming into his mind, and sat down on his chair.

Maan: "I have an idea to keep her away from me" he said and called Geet into his cabin.

Geet entered Maan's cabin and coughed for attention.

Maan: "Geet, you need to go upstairs into the storeroom and correct all the files in there, then arrange them in alphabetical order. It needs to be done by tonight" he said without any tone to his voice.

Geet: "But... There are SO many files in there!" she said emphasizing on the word 'So'

Maan: "I know. But work is work" he said

Geet: "But... I'm not a robot. I can't do all this by tonight" she said with a sad expression to her voice.

Maan looked up at Geet and felt guilty for doing this to her.

Maan: "No excuses Geet. Go now" he said pretending to be engrossed on some work on his laptop.

Geet looked at Maan for a few seconds and left the cabin, slamming the door behind her.

Maan: "I'm sorry Geet, but we need to maintain distance" he said and started typing on his laptop again.

... 3:00pm...

Geet was in the store-room, correcting the files and coughing from the dust scattered everywhere.

Maan was getting really impatient. He was also getting worried. She probably hadn't ate anything. He decided to go upstairs and check on her.

Geet was feeling very light-headed. She hadn't had anything to eat, or drink. She sat down on the chair with her hand on her head. She decided not to give up, and she was determined to get all this done by tonight to show Maan she isn't weak.

But things didn't turn out quite so well. Geet felt very, very light-headed. She couldn't take it anymore, as her knees didn't allow her to stand anymore. She fell on the floor with a thump, whispering Maan's name.

Maan entered the storeroom and found Geet on the floor, he rushed out to find some water, and came back with a glass of water.

He sprinkled it on her face, and thankfully Geet responded and slowly opened her eyes.

Maan: "Geet!" he said and hugged her tightly

Precap: Geet makes Maan jealous!

Leave long comments and hit the like button if you enjoyed this update!
I will PM you later. I haven't got time now. It is 1:50 in the morning here and I really need to sleep. I promise to PM you guys tomorrow.

Sameeha x