Ashi1812 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Woahhh beautiful splendid!!!!!!!1 Job well done again... I so loved it sweety 🤗
*Res*
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😊I just read this ff and I think its amazing and please can you pm me when you update 👏
Amy_an thumbnail

Friends, I have to apologise here for leaving this FF in midway.. Trust me I hate to do this.. But I am caught up with some personal issues and I don't think I would be able to complete this FF.. in near future..I am extremely sorry for my inability to complete this FF.. I want to thank each one of you for your like and precious comments.. I am indeed grateful for your precious comments.. Thank you so much for all ur support and love..

Now a special thanks to Khush for keeping AN FC, AN Fic thread, Writing Challenge so lively and happening… You deserve a standing ovation for this.. I have met some beautiful people in AN Fc… I'll never forget the quality time I'd spent with Cherry, Nehu, Munnu, Rucha, Jabz, Shale in AN FC.. I will always cherish the moments I spent with all of you.. And Mitzi my friend n my mentor, thank u so much for everything..

I wish all the very best for the future.. Keep rocking.. Keep smiling..

Love,

Namy

PS: Happy Holi!!!!

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amy_an

Friends, I have to apologise here for leaving this FF in midway.. Trust me I hate to do this.. But I am caught up with some personal issues and I don't think I would be able to complete this FF.. in near future..I am extremely sorry for my inability to complete this FF.. I want to thank each one of you for your like and precious comments.. I am indeed grateful for your precious comments.. Thank you so much for all ur support and love..

Now a special thanks to Khush for keeping AN FC, AN Fic thread, Writing Challenge so lively and happening' You deserve a standing ovation for this.. I have met some beautiful people in AN Fc' I'll never forget the quality time I'd spent with Cherry, Nehu, Munnu, Rucha, Jabz, Shale in AN FC.. I will always cherish the moments I spent with all of you.. And Mitzi my friend n my mentor, thank u so much for everything..

Love,

Namy

Trust me I really don't know what to say. It's your personal decision after all and I've no right to say anything about that and I'm not going to pester you this time. How much I'm going to miss this ff, I can't tell you but I know for a fact that you already know that after all you're my best buddy and you know me more than anyone else here. I'm going to miss you and the quality time that I had spent with you, Cherry and Munnu, Trust me, that was the best for me too. I found a best of friends in you there in AN fc and I cherish those moments.
Whether you stay around in IF or not, you'll always remain the best buddy I ever had in IF.
Love,
Neha!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy_an

Now a special thanks to Khush for keeping AN FC, AN Fic thread, Writing Challenge so lively and happening' You deserve a standing ovation for this.. I have met some beautiful people in AN Fc' I'll never forget the quality time I'd spent with Cherry, Nehu, Munnu, Rucha, Jabz, Shale in AN FC.. I will always cherish the moments I spent with all of you.. And Mitzi my friend n my mentor, thank u so much for everything..

Love,

Namy

Well life always comes first...we'll stick around, just in case you want to come back and say hi. 🤗 Take care of those issues, girl. Life is more important than FFs.

Thanks for the special mention...I'm very touched. I haven't even read this FF yet...I think I've read just the first few parts. I'll read it in time, and comment too, whether you be around to read them or not ;) And this one stays in the Editor's Picks :D

We'll miss you and your writing, buddy 🤗
pra19 thumbnail
Hey Namy ,

I am feeling sad after reading your message 😔 

But , all I can wish for you is that all your issues get sorted out soon .

All the best with everything and do take care .
Ashi1812 thumbnail

Hi Namy, I am really feeling sad after reading your message.. I don't know why you want to discontinue this beautiful story.. Its really sad.. I request you please don't run out of patience, girl.. Soon everything will be sorted out.. Wish you all good luck and keep faith in God sweetie..

Just to let you know, I have only read a few fics here and there apart from your fic.. and enjoyed most of them.. So I am grateful to you for keeping my interest piqued in FFs.. And this FF has to be without a doubt, my very first and favourite fic so far.. Namy, I request you please don't discontinue this FF.. You just can't discontinue this beautiful story there...pretty please. ... I could not stop reading it..  didn't want to.. Take your own time.. Sort out the things and come back again.. You're just too good.. Please don't discontinue it.. I will stick around here for ur updates😊God bless you girl!!!🤗

Love,

Ashi

cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

nammy  (i dislike your post) but there is no such button!

i dont know anything just wana tel you that this ff is the reason you joind IF..
n that is the reason we become BBz..
this ff is precious to me as much as it is to you..
and i have discussed your ff updates with you face to face..
i know how much you love this ff and so AN !
other IF member havnt seen but i have seen in your eyes..
nd i truly know how much you love this ff n wat it means to you..
i agree that  life has bad  phases..
but we should fight bak and should not accept the defeat..
you can take your time to sort all the thing..
but you shouldnt do somthing like this nammy..
because when you wil be low n then whe you wil come here on YOUR thread, the feeling the happiness you wil get , you really cant explan  that to nyone..
nammy this is  YOUR FF, on YOUR Abhi-nikki..
everyone wil wait as much time as you want.. m so sure about it..                                                      see how heart broken evry one is becoz of this very unfortunate news..n as much as i know.. you alwaz love to make others smile n never want to make them sad.. hai na? plzz bat mano...
plz dont discontinue the ff..
plz.. i ask this as ma budday gift..
and you wil have to give me wat i want..
itna hak to banta hai na mera..
plz bb!
we wil wait as much time as you want..
and m sure yor personal thing wil get sorted out soon!
plz dont do this to me..
dont discontinue ma ff..
i love it to the core.. sooo much!
plz nammy..
love ya lot!!!!

Amy_an thumbnail

Friends, I am touched and moved by your comments.. Its truly very touching..

@Nehu, you are a very special friend of mine.. And you will always remain a close and the best buddy I ever had in IF and/or outside IF.. A Friend Forever.. I don't have to tell you much about anything.. as you know almost everything about me.. So thank you buddy for your thoughtful words..

@Khush, thank you so much for everything.. You are very thoughtful and helpful person I've ever come across.. Trust me I'm very grateful for your such a lovely words..

@Pra, thank you.. I'm indeed moved by your kind words..

@Ashi, you have made me very emotional with your message.. All I can say is just thank you dear..

@Rucha, Mitzi, thank you guys for your understanding and support..

@Cherry, You are the best friend in every sense of the word.. Your comment has absolutely blown me away.. Nothing is hidden from you as such.. You don't have to request me for anything' and you know that.. so trust me if possible, I will definitely finish this story.. one day..

A big thank you to all those lovely people for sending your good wishes and support through PMs..I am really overwhelmed and grateful for such a support and well wishes when I needed it the most.. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.. You guys are a great support.. Indeed.. I can't thank you enough for your kind words..

Trust me friends.. If possible, I'll surely finish this fic.. one day.. Thanks once again..

Love,
Namy

Edited by Amy_an - 12 years ago