Users

Frequent Posters

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow...two updates! A treat to read...thanx soo much!! πŸ˜ƒ

I love Abhi in the last part!! 

He is a "Prince Charming with a twist".😳😳...*In Khushi's words! πŸ˜ƒ*

And whats going on?? where is romance????? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.

I liked that cabin scene.πŸ˜›
bt kuch nahi hua... πŸ˜­...  I was expecting smthing more to happen there... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

PS-thanx for updating Index and title...(finally) πŸ˜†

But I'm not liking this font...its nt dat gr8... πŸ€’πŸ˜†.sorry abt dat! 

Needless to say, UPDATE SOON πŸ˜‘ *showing sme fake gussa* lol
Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
Amy_an thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK1991

yippeee...my sweety z back......hi dear...πŸ€—
what an update ya...superb...fantastic...brilliant...no words to say dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
I'm speechless...the way u have written it...OMG...hatz off to u buddy...

this was simply superb...great work ya...keep it up...waiting for ur next update...πŸ˜‰
btw...welcome back jaanz...πŸ€—

ShankyπŸ€— Thank u so much dear..
Glad you liked it.. Thnk u so so much :)
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey namy . 
thanku sooo much for this one . it was 1ooo times good one .u welcomed my vication with such a good update . i simply loved it . nikki childishness. abhi's attitude and abhi and armaan sorting out .loved it . continue soon dear 
 plz ...
loved the update
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not commenting right now , but you already got a lot of compliments from me already hehehe
now some gussa ... so many typos😑
now some more gussa ...can't wait for the next part ... what will Nikki do ?

Personaly I wanted to see a lot of romance on the sly before the whole gang came to know about them ... :( cause it is more fun when the gang is abusing him and Nikki is bearing the brunt ehheh I think i can still have my wish .. the whole gang dsnt know pls Nammy dont let them come to know so soon preety please !
Edited by mitzification - 12 years ago
cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namy_an

thanks to Cherry for patiently listning to my babbling and ranting about this update.

ur so stupid bb!πŸ€—
i love to discuss about ur updates n all ur new ideaz about it.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
u truely live the story az if its  storry of ur own life...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
i hope u get ur abhi soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
its a treat to hear u out beb!n u write evn more beautifully than wat u speak u knw that.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
u added something mor ..that meanz u din tl me complete story haanπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† kidin..πŸ˜ƒ
i jus love the way u moving the story dear..
hatz of to u jaanu..πŸ‘β­οΈ
ur r amazing n truely awesome writer..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
n stop seyin thanx orite..πŸ˜›
love u so much..❀️
n lov ur ff!alwaz.. muaah!
 keep the good oppz sorry excellent work upπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
jahppiz n pappizz...muaah!!!!!
tak cr alwaz...

regards
-cherry😳

cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

seriously poor divs *i hope adi din mind me calin her divs*πŸ˜‰

ohky enough of ma nonsense..
but i really love the way u described divs feelings..
n i so agree wid muski

" Tum na sare ke sare mard ek jaise hote ho. Heartless and hopeless."

lolπŸ˜† jus missd her punches..
i mean this is the uniqness of ur ff..u neva underestimate ny character..all r equally imp u giv justice to all of them.. n specially lov the bonding u show between niki-armaa,niki-ridzi.. hatz offπŸ‘

the starting part waz cute..

n cabin scene waz truely superb..
i mean abhi is sooo...ummm abhi!πŸ˜†
neva ready to sey sorryπŸ˜† 
i mean hez  so difficult to handle but  that iz abhi!πŸ˜ƒ and most imp purrfect for niki!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
but how can he jus sleep in midl of their convo😲🀣
tht waz so badd... poor gal!
but whole scene waz cute.. 😳 love it!

love the way she waz waiting for him to come..
n him trying to ignore her .. naughty devil!
gal waz fishing for some complements man, stop being stubborn sadu!πŸ˜› go 4 it!

ohky till this point story waz fun, lithrtd..
but az she sang the song..
evrything got flipped by 180 degreez..
i mean thz so sweet of her to sing that song az she neva knew that it has to do something wid hiz past! her intentionz wer not to hurt him poor gal..
instead of getin appreciatn got hiz anger..
i mean agen not abhiz fault too.. hez past had to b so bitter?
love the way u described hiz inner state.. awesome.. difficult to write.. (ofcourz not 4 u ladyπŸ˜‰)

hmmm al that scene waz really painful, tensed.. but i love abhiz suddn change of attitude though its momentarily..

Abhi stepped forward and grabbed her shoulders again. She cried out in shocked alarm. In her panic, unthinking she put her hands on his chest. Abhi's gaze went on her hand and then it slowly lifted to her face. When his eyes met with hers, her eyes looked frightened and watery. Rigidity left his jaw and his gripped loosened. He felt a distinct change in his heart and his eyes softened a bit. But the change was momentarily

i mean he first lash out hiz anger n when she gt hurt , al hiz anger forgottn n he agen bcm so soft towrdz her.. i love this thing of him!! though for somtim but still by this smal smal actionz u can c how much this man iz crazyly in love wid her.. n most imp thing feelingz r mutual..πŸ˜ƒ she loves him bak the same way.. 😳 but unfortunately this time  situation iz very difficult.. weird..i hope they wil come around soon! *sigh*

i hate this adi haan.. i mean i dnt like the way he talkd to nikki.. i mean only abhi n armaan haz this right on her.. abhi haz mor right though😳

Fury again blazed in Nikki's eyes and the simultaneous urge to slap the person standing in front of her.
i so wish she would have done this.. idiotic man!huh!😑
how dare he..😑

but when armaan came woaah it waz completely unexpected ..shitt!
but i realy felt ma own heart shrinked when she waz silently praying god.. n calling abhi 4 her rescue..
(abhi tum q nahi aye?)
ofcz armaan waz very diffclt to handle at that time.. but apni nikki pehlwaan iz strong! *sigh*

oww billyz accident waz unfortunate thank god our hero saved him!ye hero apni heroin ke paas kub ayega?  (sorry for ma cheeky statements n languageπŸ˜› but i want them togethr u knw taht *sigh*)

now this iz the scene i waz takin about.. i love ridz-nikki relation so much! i mean she understandz niki really well! most of the time more than armaan!😊

AN encouter waz  but i knw everything wil b fine soon (stop crying ma crezzy heart)
i mean i alwaz lov ther fightz but not such kinda serious ones..😳
poor nikki crying .. i hate it!

n the bestesst scene i found in this update waz abhimaan scne..πŸ˜ƒ
(ma personal fav)
the way abhi told armaan about smal things related to nikki was so damn admirn!

"I don't think I need to answer any of your nave questions. But still i would answer it Dr. Mallik." Abhi cut him off harshly. He adjusted his specs and started. "Well Dr. Mallik, for the record, I know that there's matured and emotional girl behind this faade of childish Nikki. What I know is that she scares of the dark but never admits it. I know that she still mourns over her Brother's death but she is scared to share it with others. I know that she still craves for her parent's attention but she is terrified to voice her feelings. I know that she hates to cry in front of other soul, hence at times she opts for all kind of silly acts to hide her embarrassment. I know she fidgets with her hands when she is nervous. And I know she is crazy for chocolate chips cream ice cream and she hates to share it with anyone

specially icecream part waz really not so..abhi typz ! yet he couldnt control seyin it waz such sweet thing!πŸ˜ƒn truly cute...😳 

n the last part

" the thing is that I don't like to see her crying over someone. Be that it may you or whoever. I'll not tolerate that. It hurts me here" Abhi put his finger on Armaan's heart and continued, "When I see her in tears".

itz so sweet para.. love it to the core..
m glad abhi sed these things to him.. it waz necessary..😊
i love when he do such things for niki.. specially  putting his ego aside..😳
really awesome scene..

how i wish nikki haz seen abhi doin this for her.. πŸ˜ƒ
coz he iz like that! he actz all unreasonbl, lik a jrk in front of her n from behind her back showz all hiz love n care for her .. awww that iz  sooo...abhi..n henece hiz so special! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

glad armaan understood the truth! ANz love 4 eachother.. !!
n y not! after all  The Abhimanyu Modi made him understand that!
 abhi iz so good at convincing, sometimes wid his authorative nature n sometimes wid hiz charmz..

aww now m really eager to watch nikkiz reaction! shez so sweet doll n desarvz all the love in the world! ofcrz only one man can giv it to her.. her abhi..onlyy her..

Her eyes gleamed with anew admiration and endless love for Abhi. Now it's payback time, Nikki.. She made a determination as tears of joy and relief sprang in her eyes.

woaahhh paybak time.. greatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ now niki wil reward him wid... ummm wil cπŸ˜‰ u only kw wat i mean..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

thanx a tone beb for such a lovely part..❀️ lov it to the core..
eagerly waiting for the next time u wil discuss about ur ff wid me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
update sooon bb!
tak cr alwaz..
love ya..πŸ€— jhappiz n pappiz..

regardz
-cherry😳

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
will read and edit this one soon, I promise.
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ill read again at leisure n comment ... u know i luv ur update sply the part where abhi dsnt turn sadu and atleast gives nikki a chance and looks at her tenderly
and i also loved the part where she barges into his cabin , reminded me of the scene where she comes crying to his cabin in dmg ... he ehhe it was such a sweet scene
jsha thumbnail
Shukar hai nmy ji aap ne update toh di thank you thank you πŸ˜ƒ these two are dhanso updates πŸ‘ but again past reveal nahi kiya wanna kill u πŸ˜‘ Edited by jsdoll - 12 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yay!  I'm so happy you updated! What a delightful surprise to have two chapters!!!

Love the story, love the updates.  Keep up the good work!