Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jiasharma

post pics here pls....

ya dear i am trying...but there is no option to copy dem...but i will try once agn..
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jia am sorry honey I didnt find the YouTube link !
Have you watched or still in search?If I'll get then will defo send to you.
I watched it many many times!Its just sooooooooooo  good !Full on masti of real life !
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, cute pics, Devina! Ritu, I too would like to see the interview. :)
jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
no ritu di...i hvnt watched it yet....;-(

n for nxt 2 days also i wud nt b able to watch it....i need youtube link....pls pls pls...
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Janu sent the link.......enjoy ...loved it so much ....GC was so adorable when he said that Tiring tiring with his hands doing the similar one of Hritik Roshan in Kaho na pyar hai.......😆
And debs said HR as GC's tiring tiring fav hero.....😆
I wanna a Rapid Fire round for these two abt their lives with each other so much.
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiasharma

no ritu di...i hvnt watched it yet....;-(

n for nxt 2 days also i wud nt b able to watch it....i need youtube link....pls pls pls...

Jia am trying my best ! Lets see if I'll find out !
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Can someone pls pm me the link too? ðŸ˜Š
Rituparnaa thumbnail

This one is from Tales n Parables of Sri Ramakrishna ............

The Power of Faith :

You must have heard abt the tremendous power of faith.It is said in the Purana that Rama,who was God himself - the embodiment of Absolute Brahaman - had to built a bridge to cross the sea to Ceylon.But Hanuman,trusting in Rama's name,cleared the sea in one jump and reached the other side.He had no need of a bridge.

bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

This one is from Tales n Parables of Sri Ramakrishna ............

The Power of Faith :

You must have heard abt the tremendous power of faith.It is said in the Purana that Rama,who was God himself - the embodiment of Absolute Brahaman - had to built a bridge to cross the sea to Ceylon.But Hanuman,trusting in Rama's name,cleared the sea in one jump and reached the other side.He had no need of a bridge.

This is beautiful...and I was just watching part of Ramayan today where Hanumanji and SriRram are fighting because of Kashi naresh and Hanuman shows that the power of Ram's name is greater than th power of Ram himself due to the faith people have on him.  I know my family sometimes is teasing me because I am "Ramaramarama" japing all the time, but it really truly helps in my life and, anyway...THEY named me Bhakti!! Thanks for the lovely post. ðŸ˜Š
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Thanks Bhakti........there are a lot to be discussed regarding this.The only thing I can tell SriRam is the holiest name which brings the devine blessings to anyone's life !