Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Yes Yes You Are At The Right Place.......Its Our Destination.....Gurmina Pankhaa's Destination...Our Favourite Hang-Out Place......
"GURMINA PROTECTION TEAM"

Well Well....I Know I Know That Its Kinda Weird.....People Think We Have Gone MAD....Yes All Of The Stalkers All Of You Are Absolutely Right...

YES WE HAVE GONE MAD...😡😡
We Fight Against INJUSTICE.....We Fight Against Unnecessary Bashing Of GURMEET CHAUDHARY and DEBINA BANERJEE......People Link-Up Off-Screen Couple Unnecessary....As If They Are Sure That One Day GURMINA Will Break-Up and GURTI Will Happen....

And Mind It,We Seriously Dont Have Any Problem With These Link-Ups As Long As The SHOW And Its Characters Are Concerned.....But WE MIND If Anyone Unnecessary Bashes DEBINA.....We Won't Tolerate These......And We Will Protest Whenever DEBINA Bashing Will Be ON in India-Forums....Except INVITES ONLY Chat-Clubs....

And If You Guys Feel That We Are Weird , I Admit YES WE ARE....
If You Guys Feel That We Are Crazy ,I Admit YES WE ARE...
If You Guys Feel Like Stalking Us,Go Ahead,You Are FREE To Stalk...
Do Whatever You Guys Feel Like Doing,We Care A Damn...

BUT If You Guys Feel That Posting HOTTT Videos Of DEBINA's TAMIL MOVIE, Will Stop Us From LOVING Her More.....Then Let ME Tell You That You Guys ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG..Her HOTTTT Video Helps Us To Respect Her A LOTTTTT That How She Executes Two Complete Opposite Roles.....One Side its SITA And Another Side SUPER HOTTTT and SEXY SCENES Of That Movie.

And One More Thing , Before You Sent ME Bashing PMs As I Have Opened GPT.....Just Wanna Tell You One Thing...

Edited by Ankita_88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
LOVE IS IN THE AIR

I don't need the compass to find you
your heart beat would lead my way.
I don't need the sun to find you 
your smile would light my way.
I don't need the ocean to find you
my tears would wash my way.
I don't need the wind to find you
your voice would whisper my way.
I don't need the moon to find you
your eyes would shine my way.
But, if I never find my way I would perish....
my soul would find its way...

Debina Bonerjee

Personal Life:
Debina Bonnerjee, from Kolkata, had no dreams of becoming an actress or model or doctor or engineer. In 1994, Debina got inspiration for modeling from Sushmita Sen, who won the Miss Universe. Debina did groom herself as she grew up with looking after her skin and fitness, keeping up to the latest fashion trends, etc. Debina even worked at her studies simultaneously. Debina's parents told me that if she would be good at something, they wouldn't ever turn her down from whatever she wanted to do. So to get their approval for modeling, Debina pushed myself up from a below average student to a rank holder! So one day Debina casually told her parents while reading the advertisement from the news paper about the Ms. Calcutta contest. Debina's mom said a no, but her dad agreed. Debina's mom had to give in Tongue.

Early Career:
Debina participated and reached the final 20. But she was out in the first round. Instead of going home, Debina sat through it till the end just to see what the winner had in her that she lacked. Then after that Debina took part in other contests like Lakme which she won, and so did Reshmi Ghosh. Debina took part in the Ms. Calcutta contest again next year and won that one! Debina came to Mumbai with just one suitcase. Before coming here, Debina gave her entry for the Ms. Bollywood Contest organized by Sahara and was called to Mumbai. One early morning Debina was walking through Juhu and a director from the South came up to her and asked didn't she go for the auditions he had held for the past four days. The director liked her audition. It was an Anandiyadi production, the house that boasts of Gemini and Sun TV in the South. The director auditioned Debina for the second lead but ended giving her first lead. Debina immediately signed her next film with Shivraj Kumar in Kannada and another in Tamil with Captian Vijaykanth. Serials weren't really on her mind as of then. Around then, Debina got a 3-D serial offer, but she was not keen on serials. So she rejected but after Gurmeet insisted her to try it out. Debina auditioned and took it up. This project even went for the Seon Film Festival and won the first prize in the foreign film category.

Television:
After the 3-D serial, Debina was first seen on television screen as Sita in Ramayan. After that 'Pati Patni aur Woh' came by which Gurmeet and Debina both thought was perfect for them to get out of the mythological characters' moulds, set free and get ourselves identified as and by their real names. Debina is now seen on Zor Ka Jhatka as a contestant. Rumers says, Debina may participate Nach Baliye as a contestant along side Gurmeet.

Birthday:
18th April 1984

Sun-Sign:
Aries.

GURMEET CHOUDHARY

Gurmeet Choudhary who made huge number of FANS, within a short span of time on television as Ram of Ramayan.

Personal Life:
Gurmeet was born in the city of Patna at Bihar but brought up in Jabalpur at Madhyapradesh. He did his studies from Jabalpur.
His family includes father Mr. Sitaram Choudhary, who was in the army, mother & a Doctor brother. Gurmeet got to reside in most parts of India due to his army background. 

Early Career:
Gurmeet did modeling in his early days & tried really really hard for almost 5 yrs to make his mark in the entertainment industry.
During his struggle time (of 5 yrs) he did modeling & worked in a South Indian tv show "Maayavi", Maayavi was a huge hit down south.
He also did a small role in the movie "Koi Aapsa", he played a college friend to the actor Aftav Shivdasani.Gurmeet acted in few music videos & he also did few movies down south.

Television:
One day Gurmeet just went to the office of SAGARS to get some work, as soon as Mr. Prem Sagar saw Gurmeet, he was completely smitten by the soothing & pleasing personality and the humbleness of Gurmeet and immediately decided to cast him in the role of Ram.
Gurmeet along with his fiancee, participated in "pati,patni aur woh"
and garnered the highest number of votes.
Currently Gurmeet is playing the role of Maan Singh Khurana, a dynamic business tycoon, in "Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi"Recently Gurmeet, also bagged a role in a Mukta Arta Movie (by Subhash Ghai), he got the role of a football player in the movie, the title of that movie is Cycle Kick. 

Achievements:
Gurmeet bagged the title of MR. Jabalpur, he also participated in MR. India contest.
Gumeet also got an award from Anuvibha Sadhna Kendra Jaipur. 
Gumeet got the New Talent award of the Best New Male Actor for his awesome performance as Ram in The Ramayan.

Hobbies:
Gurmeet loves reading in his spare time, he also loves to collect goggles, he has a good collection of goggles & sunglasses. Gurmeet loves to learn martial arts whenever he gets time. 

Birthday:
22nd February 1984

Sun-Sign:
Pisces

Edited by Ankita_88 - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
m founding the lay out of Gurmina Protection Squad.........reserved for the future addition.......will edit later...😊
Ankita_88 thumbnail
reserved for the same reason....😊
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Reserved for the same reason...😊

Ankita_88 thumbnail
another reservation....😊 for gurmina...!!!!! who else???
Ankita_88 thumbnail
hey ritudi.....i told janakidi to make three siggies for gurmina....i will edit those things later...but before that we need some more members who can chat here..i mean keeping this CC in the first page......so that everyone can see the craze of gurmina...😆
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m vd u gals..................
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Roopa ! Howz is snowfall now?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Add me in, hun!😉 I'll send you the list of all Gurmina fans on IF I compiled, and we can PM them to join.