Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipp21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

naaaaaa chill ok....its not that if u love gurmina u can't love gurti or u cant love maaneet or drashti....its just that u can't bash gurmina since u need to respect them and protest whenever any1 bash them....bas that is it...!!!!!!

ohh thnx i thought u guyz don like drashti but i love gurmina aswell as gurti n maneet😊
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tulipp21

ohh thnx i thought u guyz don like drashti but i love gurmina aswell as gurti n maneet😊

its not that ....i dont find her like drooling over or something but i dont hate ehr or dislike her....neither i find debina like drooling over or something...u see i am not so obsessed with girls....i drool over GC but not Debina or drashti ....i love them and respect their relationship with guru.... bas that is it....
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tulipp21

i just want to tell one thing that i love gurmina alott but i also love Drashti 

she is soo adorable so i want to know that do u guyz hate drashti?

No, no, I like Drashti hun, she's a very cute adorable girl, and a very talented actress too.😊 I just love Gurmina as a couple and I am not a fan of Gurmeet and Drashti as a couple since they are not real. I always support real-life couples only for anyone (because I believe we should value and respect the love actors have for their partners). Even for SRK-Kajol, I love both separately, but as a couple I support only SRK-Gauri. Again, I like Drashti, Debina, and Gurmeet all as actors, but as a couple I'm a supporter of Gurmina and not Gurti, for the reasons listed above.
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

No, no, I like Drashti hun, she's a very cute adorable girl, and a very talented actress too.😊 I just love Gurmina as a couple and I am not a fan of Gurmeet and Drashti as a couple since they are not real. I always support real-life couples only for anyone (because I believe we should value and respect the love actors have for their partners). Even for SRK-Kajol, I love both separately, but as a couple I support only SRK-Gauri. Again, I like Drashti, Debina, and Gurmeet all as actors, but as a couple I'm a supporter of Gurmina and not Gurti, for the reasons listed above.

check my PM.......i saw something so pmed you....was about to log off but then something caught my attention !!!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Can anyone plz enlighten me abt teh guests in the GC's reception pix?

I don't know all of them, but I recognize a few as being Debi's fellow contestants from ZKJ, and from the Ramayan team came Akhilendra Mishra (Ravan), Sangeeta Kapure (Sumitra), the girl who played Shurpanakha, and a few others whose names I do not know but whose faces I can recognize. I think Anand Sagar, the director of Ramayan, also came, as well as Ravindra Jain, Ramayan's music composer and lyricist. From the Geet team I recongize Drashti, Abhinav, and I think either Sasha/Tasha. There were probably more but I do not know their names.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Sorry for not being in here such a long time! Jhinki, love what you  did with the first page so far! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here are some more reception pics (mostly the same poses) that IF uploaded:

Gurmeet & Debina Choudhry's reception party

Celebs at Gurmeet & Debina Choudhry's reception party

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
More:

Claudia Ciesla at Gurmeet & Debina Choudhry's reception party

Sachin Shroff & Juhi Parmar at Gurmeet & Debina Choudhry's reception party

Abhinav Shukla at Gurmeet & Debina Choudhry's reception party

Mink Brar at Gurmeet & Debina Choudhry's reception party

Mink Brar at Gurmeet & Debina Choudhry's reception party

Akhilendra Mishra at Gurmeet & Debina Choudhry's reception party

Shaleen Bhanot at Gurmeet & Debina Choudhry's reception party

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Awesome pics Janu!  πŸ˜³

Btw, for all those who don't know we're having our own little bday celebrations for Gurmeet. Do visit here:
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vedo thanks for making such a beautiful Bday Thread for all of us !