Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sridevi for me. She was a true all rounder.  I also think after Hema she was the most beautiful in Bollywood. Very graceful and a great comedic timing.
Taify thumbnail
So ppl do consider Sri from another generation. Good.

And it was never uspposed to be a whox better thread.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well I grew up watching Madhuri so it's Madhuri for me..Sridevi is before my time 😆
rinni thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sridevi for me hands down. Madhuri is good but somehow she could never make me WOW with her acting. Madhuri is a better dancer though.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Was always inclined towards Sridevi her portrayal in films such as Lamhe, Chandni Mr India were absolute dynamite she was one actress who could look Amitabh right in the eye, such was her status at the time most elevated. Her dance performance, conveyance of expressions in songs that blue sari in Mr India created such an impactful rage all the lads would gift their respective wives & partners the exact same colour only to MAKE them dance to it.

Madhuri was sensational in 'Beta' completely feminine and so alluring when she wanted to be.
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sri Devi... for me... 😃 Madhuri... never liked her, no offence.. lol when I was a kid.. I always thought Madhuri and Meenaxi were the... same 😆 never could see the difference much.. sri devi was one of a kind???
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sridevi for me she is my all time favourite. No one comes close to her acting, dancing, style and grace. Except little bit of Madhuri only in terms of dancing and expressions while dancing.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They are both overrated actresses. I understand the hype around Maduri though. She is a great dancer and was part of great songs. And she has great expressions. And she seemed popular at that time. I personally love watching her in songs, but her acting nothing special. Same with Sri. But I think Sri might be the better actress than Maduri!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
I have not seen most of Sridevi's films, but Madhuri was hideously overrated at her prime.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@beboholic watch chaalbaaz, tohfa, chandni, sadmaa, gumrah, judaai, lamhe...

Sridevi was amazing! Madhuri was an amazing dancer. I was never really a fan of hers until Devdas LOL! But my fav was and still is Juhi! :-)
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago