Condolences to Umed Singhs death

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Here everyone can write a little farewell to the character as the actor is mistreated on the sets..they must have been mistaken his character for the real person..
so anyways..
Write a little what u liked about him and if u will miss him,why?
Also of course if you are happy he is gone..

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt Marco, tht was the scariest title i have seen...Cry, I agree tht no one shud b treated unfairly, but I am attached 2 Umedji as Baba n will miss him loads, if he leaves..Unhappy
Edited by shivani109 - 12 years ago

hey palma why this post.

he has not gone yet,
and i have liked umed, he is only sensible person left in b house.
and i will be very disappointed if he leaves.
WHAT !!!! Will he die in Uttaran? Oh No !! so that blame too will come to Ichaa that she brought bad luck to the house??? I hope they don't do that. Too much crap in the serial...can't they let Veer-Ichaa have a happy honeymoon after marriage?
I know producers and channels are reading the posts here!!!!!so if we say enough about how we can't let him go....there is a chance the situation will imrove for him and he wants to stay..
Originally posted by palma0211

I know producers and channels are reading the posts here!!!!!so if we say enough about how we can't let him go....there is a chance the situation will imrove for him and he wants to stay..

I personally feel each member of this soap are cut out for their roles and  it will b a huge loss 2 the viewers 2 see tht bonding break away, esp when Umedji is playing a crucial role in lending his whole hearted support for the wellfare of his son, I dont mind Mai and Tappu being replaced...LOL I am kidding, honestly each member is cut out perfectly for their roles and I wish All becomes well soon..Smile and we get 2 hear tht All is well...Big smile
Edited by shivani109 - 12 years ago

Umed is the only sensible character who had the guts to stand by Veer n Ichcha's happiness...  we want him right where he shud be ...in the Bundela household... kick out Mai for all we care... send her on a long long Tirth yatra...
Originally posted by cjs369

Umed is the only sensible character who had the guts to stand by Veer n Ichcha's happiness...  we want him right where he shud be ...in the Bundela household... kick out Mai for all we care... send her on a long long Tirth yatra...
i love the teerth yaatra concept Charu,  Mai shud her laadli bahu Tappu, and laadli Chanda and Laadla Daddaji with her EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL