Condolences to Umed Singhs death

palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Here everyone can write a little farewell to the character as the actor is mistreated on the sets..they must have been mistaken his character for the real person..
so anyways..
Write a little what u liked about him and if u will miss him,why?
Also of course if you are happy he is gone..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt Marco, tht was the scariest title i have seen...😭, I agree tht no one shud b treated unfairly, but I am attached 2 Umedji as Baba n will miss him loads, if he leaves..😔
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hey palma why this post.

he has not gone yet,
and i have liked umed, he is only sensible person left in b house.
and i will be very disappointed if he leaves.
newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHAT !!!! Will he die in Uttaran? Oh No !! so that blame too will come to Ichaa that she brought bad luck to the house??? I hope they don't do that. Too much crap in the serial...can't they let Veer-Ichaa have a happy honeymoon after marriage?
palma0211 thumbnail
I know producers and channels are reading the posts here!!!!!so if we say enough about how we can't let him go....there is a chance the situation will imrove for him and he wants to stay..
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: palma0211

I know producers and channels are reading the posts here!!!!!so if we say enough about how we can't let him go....there is a chance the situation will imrove for him and he wants to stay..

I personally feel each member of this soap are cut out for their roles and  it will b a huge loss 2 the viewers 2 see tht bonding break away, esp when Umedji is playing a crucial role in lending his whole hearted support for the wellfare of his son, I dont mind Mai and Tappu being replaced...😆 I am kidding, honestly each member is cut out perfectly for their roles and I wish All becomes well soon..😊 and we get 2 hear tht All is well...😃
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Umed is the only sensible character who had the guts to stand by Veer n Ichcha's happiness...  we want him right where he shud be ...in the Bundela household... kick out Mai for all we care... send her on a long long Tirth yatra...
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Umed is the only sensible character who had the guts to stand by Veer n Ichcha's happiness...  we want him right where he shud be ...in the Bundela household... kick out Mai for all we care... send her on a long long Tirth yatra...

i love the teerth yaatra concept Charu,  Mai shud her laadli bahu Tappu, and laadli Chanda and Laadla Daddaji with her 😳😆😆😆
palma0211 thumbnail
more like ALL IZ WELL to keep with librarian Dubey character9Umed)..
chamatkar aur balatkar?????

Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whaaaaaat? 😲

The actor playing Umed is the best for that role, kick out Mai instead, we dont care.