BB's favourites - Assmit, Veena & Dolly.

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
With each passing day, it's becoming more & more clear that BB's indulging in favouritism and BB's favourites are Assmit, Veena & Dolly.

Assmit - How he got more votes than Manoj and was saved from eviction last week is still a mystery. BB and maybe Salman Khan as well, should know the secret. They'll go to any extent to keep him going which was obvious today. Once it was finalised that Sara is to be eliminated, instead of asking her to nomite two, they gave her the option to save one as her stakes of saving Assmit is high. Once again, it was a case of rules being bent to save BB's most favourite contestant.

Veena - Voting is allowed only within India through SMS. How she gets saved week after week against desi contestants is a big mystery. The moral values of an average Indian and her doings doesn't seem to match. BB knows better. The screen footage given to her for the silliest of reasons makes the preference more than obvious.

Dolly - How she came back in BB when their own website shows that Aanchal received more votes than her? She was saved against nominations for the first week, wherein Samir received no such previlage. Each and everytime it is more than obvious to the viewers that there is favouritism involved.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeh bhi koyi kehneki baat hain
dekh lena top4-dolly,veena,ashmit n khali perfect 👏👍🏼
Edited by pinky no1 - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i m agree at ur some points ......
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinky no1

yeh bhi koyi kehneki baat hain
dekh lena top4-dolly,veena,ashmit n khali perfect 👏👍🏼

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they reach TOP 4 based on BB's favours to them,.
pinky no1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they reach TOP 4 based on BB's favours to them,.

ya same here,m not gonna watch dis show anymore,all bogus 😳
Edited by pinky no1 - 13 years ago

Whats so surprising about it ? Didn't BB support that vindhoo guys last year ?? 😳

pinky no1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Whats so surprising about it ? Didn't BB support that vindhoo guys last year ?? 😳

last year top3 me kaun kaun the?
Originally posted by: pinky no1

last year top3 me kaun kaun the?

Pravesh Rana , vindhoo dara singh and Poonal dhillon ...........just like this year , it was obvious that show was scripted back then also ......

I lost interest in BB3 .......thats why you see me now having fun with the show with no-favourites . This show is not fair so what is the point in supporting any one ?
pinky no1 thumbnail

Pravesh Rana , vindhoo dara singh and Poonal dhillon ...........just like this year , it was obvious that show was scripted back then also ......

I lost interest in BB3 .......thats why you see me now having fun with the show with no-favourites . This show is not fair so what is the point in supporting any one ?

u r right ,it looks so fake,lost all interest bogus show
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kuch bhi hojaye KB- DB Ko support kerna nehi chorna!!!