Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
If Jakes posts were closed then maybe you need to think why instead of attacking a person just like that.. SHe is doing her job and as far as I have heard and known she is not partial in any way..
That said Jake do you have any data to prove she is partial to devils or does not close their posts ?? If so I think it would be better you bring that on instead of these accusations in the air😊 Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rolzz

More than Jyoti being from a  group, I am not liking the whole situation....
A set of rules which looks like made just for Jake...
πŸ€”

of course rollz.... we are the only one who discuss gurti...their personal life...what they do 24/7...so new rules are made...only for us 🀣🀣🀣
and when people called us cheap and hormonlly imbalanced no rules were broken !!!! ....rules were pushed under the carpet 😊
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@jake before jumping into conclusion and making decision of leaving geet forum, give her some time to prove her neutrality😊

too hasty decision dear
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TomJerryTom

of course rollz.... we are the only one who discuss gurti...their personal life...what they do 24/7...so new rules are made...only for us 🀣🀣🀣
and when people called us cheap and hormonlly imbalanced no rules were broken !!!! ....rules were pushed under the carpet 😊

Anyways lets stick to CC....not in any mood to argue.....πŸ˜•
Let Jyothi prove her neutrality.....

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@TomJeeryTom amd Rolzz - u think those rules were for u alone?? do u think devils din discuss body hand positioning?? have u seen past 2 days we hvnt had second den in a day?? the reason being... we were the first to be warned by Jyo..so we hv stopped our random spamming n also all our body, hand position talks for GurTi..... go n check the den..the atmosphere is all gloomy..... Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: deniac

@TomJeeryTom amd Rolzz - u think those rules were for u alone?? do u think devils din discuss body hand positioning?? have u seen past 2 days we hvnt had second den in a day?? the reason being... we were the first to be warned by Jyo..so we hv stopped out random spamming n also all our body, hand position talks for GurTi..... go n check the den..the atmosphere is all gloomy.....

πŸ˜†....Jaane kahan gaye wo din πŸ˜†
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deniac

@TomJeeryTom amd Rolzz - u think those rules were for u alone?? do u think devils din discuss body hand positioning?? have u seen past 2 days we hvnt had second den in a day?? the reason being... we were the first to be warned by Jyo..so we hv stopped out random spamming n also all our body, hand position talks for GurTi..... go n check the den..the atmosphere is all gloomy.....

LOL..... then Devils must join us too πŸ˜†

TomJerryTom thumbnail

Anyways lets stick to CC....not in any mood to argue.....πŸ˜•
Let Jyothi prove her neutrality.....

i didn't want to use this sentence again and again 😳 i come her to relax and not get stressed...with such rules i'm would be stressing rather than relaxing on GF!!!! 😳

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Jake I totally admire your posts as they are funny and interesting but let me tell you that Jyoti is one of the best Mods I have ever seen in any of the forums. She always closes the posts if they need to be closed with a smile and without rep-reminding anyone and in any case sometimes we don't even realise when we end up crossing the line and it might create the problems as this is our forum and we need to keep it in good spirits hence I would request you not to leave or get offended.
TomJerryTom thumbnail

LOL..... then Devils must join us too πŸ˜†

your forgetting one thingπŸ˜‰

admissions are closed 🀣🀣🀣🀣 till 2011πŸ˜†