Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I would like to mention here I've see Jo in UT forum. She was not a Mod initially but use to like one couple like me but after becoming Mod hasn't really given any favors to any particular fan group and has been quite impartial 👏
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Hmm..... looks like Jyothi comes with a lots of personal opinions and too much inside information about the show!!
Soon GF will turn to be a forum for PH than innocent users who dont know anything!!!!
Not a good feeling.......😕

yah!!! nothing seems to be right now with DD on vacation...ms sunshine entering...🤢 
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
More than Jyoti being from a  group, I am not liking the whole situation....
A set of rules which looks like made just for Jake...
🤔
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jake - I agree Jyo has been a devil but without giving her a fair chance at moderating, how can u allege that she will be impartial? She has been the moderator just for 3 days and has actually come to the forum only today as she was out of station for work. ....have u seen how she behaves in Uttaran forum.... let me tell u ...she was frnds with all n a regular writer at Uttaran thread as well....but Jyo changed once she became a mod.... she nvr let frnds make any posts which had even thoda ulta meaning.... n yes she threw frnds out of forum....restricted their entry to the forum as well....

Give her time to prove her neutrality.....

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: spshastr

Jake I read her posts to you and i think there was nothing wrong in what Jyoti wrote..

. Knowing her I dont think she will ever be partial to Devils.. So please understand what happened and why the posts were closed instead of attacking her..😃

yes i completely agree to smitadi....and i can assure you Jake if any other moderator is appointed naa she will do the same thing....in case you dont know let me tell you before closing the topics there is a discussion among the dev team members......so its better to try to understand what she says instead of attacking her...i am telling this not because she is MY di but because she can never be partial towards anyone..i saw her in bidaai and uttaran and CCBM forum tooo..😊
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spshastr

Jake I read her posts to you and i think there was nothing wrong in what Jyoti wrote..

I think these Gurti talks need to stop. Knowing her I dont think she will ever be partial to Devils.. So please understand what happened and why the posts were closed instead of attacking her..😃

I second it. In fact Devils got the frst warning from her after she became Mod. She clearly mentiond friendship is diffrent thing, being a member of IF is another duty & being the MOD is another responsibility. So I m not seeing her biased. As far I know her I can assure that if she takes any decision the frst thing she will judge.😊
Sweet_Lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhinki143

which sarcastic was there dear????she speak in that way only.closing topic with a smile and not making anyone angry does not mean that she is sarcastic...instead of pointing towards her action just try to understand the situation.😊

This one here said something some threads are opened to hurt others feelings and stuff and simply praised the other TM .i am not gonna argue on this more....its just what we feel.....so thats fine !!! 

PS Mods should try to calm the arguments instead of calling Fan gropus ...they should be talking about unity in forum not groups ...sorry jyoti !!!
Edited by a0015 - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jake - ur posts were closed as they were based on GurTi's personal life... Jyoti is a very tough moderator n instils discipline in every forum she goes....yesh her rules r making GHSP forum look like a school and even i am not liking that very much...but this forum needs that at this point in time as the forum has gone haywire..... n ppl dont seem to understand where to put a stop Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jake - she is quite well respected as a mod ..so pls give her a chance before passing a judgement that she is unfair bec she is a devil
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Jake.
 if some one from some group that doesn't mean she or he will be not neutral.
 as far I saw  jyoti is very much neutral.
now come to the sarcastic comment. I  never seen any sarcastic .
 it's ur point  of view.
 and here some rules  are very much needed. some times talk crosses the rule.
 and as per choice of mod it's up to IF DEV  Team.
 let  them decide who will be mod.
 we r not here to judge  mod..  and again I'm repeat.
Jyoti is very much  neutral.