Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
TRP will go down automatically if they continue to show utter crap 😡
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: krishnarani

Thanks for the info deej !! 

I am also fed up with the negativity in the serial !! 
at the end of the day, these things makes me more irritated and frustuated !! ðŸ˜¡

with the yellow ðŸ¤¬ coming in, it is even more depressing ðŸ¤¢ atleast change the actress here !! ðŸ¤¢

to be frank i am glad the trps are going down !! i hope this will make cvs realise their mistake and bring in the old geet charm !! 
i know i am being a b**tch but cant help it !! 

It is so depressing to see the figures week on week... and know that they are going wrong and feel helpless 🤢🤢🤢....

Am seriously frustrated with them... and you know what... even i hope the TRPs business gets them to wake up and so am glad it went down...

only prob being dont know whether they have learnt tehir lesson... it's like Groundhog Day.... the same mistakes again... and again... and again... AND again!! AngryAngry
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I always find joy in Maaneet romance at the end of it all they count for me not Devtara meera anvesha or Dadi certainly not one more negative character Arjun Singh rathore.

I don't know why makers are including irritating characters like Anvesha cudn't she be less rude.... I am going mad because I cannot leave Geet coz I love to watch Maaneet but not happy to watch them in bits & pieces.... that is my only concern show others but in flashes lolzzz... 

I remember watching the TRP rating uptill August it was 1.6-1.7 but now 0.7-0.8 its sure disappointing... but hope Makers wake up soon...🥱
Edited by abd_20 - 13 years ago
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnarani

i think only 1 person was changed + editors .. editors were pathetic earlier !! ðŸ¤¢

Well they arent much better now either... i think i would swap this for the earlier CV + editor any day!
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sportkid

It is no more thrilling to watch the serial with all these negative characters .

True... ek ke baad ek... the CVs keep unleashing them on us!! 😆😆😆
crazyball thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess d Cvs r hell bent on changing dis show also to a saas-bahu drama....bad move i must say....we audience luved d show coz it was different!!
N cant we have some positivity 4 few days atleast....cudn we have a relaxed wedding....instead of d tension filled one dat is abt to come!!
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: abi2010

TRP will go down automatically if they continue to show utter crap 😡

True Abhi 😡😡😡😡 #@%$^&&&*!!!!
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: abd_20

i always find joy in Maaneet romance at the end of it all they count for me not Devtara meera anvesha or Dadi certainly not one more negetive character Arjun Singh rathore i don't know why makers are including irritating characters like Anvesha cudn't she be less rude.... i am going mad because i cannot leave Geet coz i love to watch them but not happy to watch them in bits & pieces.... that is my only concern show others but in flashes lolzzz

I agree... random pieces like that spoil  the fun of the good parts... more than anticipation of the impending marriage we are getting pissed off about that silly, bratty sister 🤢🤢
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

It is so depressing to see the figures week on week... and know that they are going wrong and feel helpless 🤢🤢🤢....

Am seriously frustrated with them... and you know what... even i hope the TRPs business gets them to wake up and so am glad it went down...

only prob being dont know whether they have learnt tehir lesson... it's like Groundhog Day.... the same mistakes again... and again... and again... AND again!! 😡😡

In the movie, at its end atleast he learns his lessons.. but the way things are i dont think geet cvs will ever learn.. ðŸ¤¢
Razz22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont mind havin a new character, as DD gets a break, but they could ave picked some MUCH better for it, n oso the character sketch jus sux!