Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey deej thanks for the info.....πŸ˜ƒ

havent read all the comments in the last 5 pages so maybe i am reapeatin a few comments.But my take is geet team has finally started taking the fans for granted which shows a lack of respect. i am sure there are a lot of us here who stuck by them during their good days and bad and now its a very hollow feeling that they are taking such a wrong approach. Now me a very dedicated fan for so long, not planning to watch untill next week when DD comes back, i am not even sure if it will make a difference but thats one more chance i am giving them and then thats it........either they change Nikunj who absolutely does not suit maans sisters role and does not know ABC of acting or they scratch the whole character.πŸ€”
πŸ€”
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-krishnarani

i cant tolerate the actress more than the character !! πŸ˜‘😑😑😑
if it was played by some actress like karishma, we would have loved to hate the character but not the actress!! πŸ˜³

didnt the cvs get anyone else to play this role?? anyone who looked like a girl atleast πŸ€’

I dont care who they get... the casting is wrong, the charcater is wrong, the twist is wrong... their brains are wrong...  AngryAngryAngry
deejayaqueel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Rolzz

Thanks for this wonderful news Deej!!!! Last time we did everything at  our disposal to help our favourite show and what did we get in return???? A random, illogic, depressing, irritating, ugly, stupid psycho sister????
If CVs dont have any better creativity to fill for DD's absence and cover 6 days, they dont deserve TRP or loyalty from the viewers!!! Period!!

One doubt, this TRP is for last week rt? But most of the episodes in last was week was excellent and orgasmic.. then wt happened?

So what seems to have happened is this... while there were good... to use your word 'orgasmic' πŸ˜†... moments... these were few and far between, and they came later.... the start of the week was heralded by promo of someone close to me whose opinion weighs a lot with me... added to that the poison and uncertainty of marriage track....

People didnt know what to expect...

so what happened was that the reach went down.... but more importantly the time spent went down... so from say 13 min, people were only watching 9 min... which basically meant watching the good parts and skipping the rest... this had an impact on the TRPs as a whole!!

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Me tooo in a very sadistic mood!!!
The new promo...one more reason to skip whole week!!!  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

and get back our life !! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A thumb rule for CVs from what I have seen so far...... Let me list it short, sweet and simple

1. Viewers absolutely wont tolerate Maaneet separation
2. We will not tolerate Geet getting insulted one more time.
3. At no cost we will tolerate a non-MSKish MSK, no matter what!!!!
4. Most IMP:  Your viewers are loyal but not stupid!!!!
Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago
deejayaqueel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-bDgT

So disappointed and angry - in fact I think it is time for us to call it quits - now I think I should start the negative campaign

HEAR, HEAR!! will COMPLETELY support you... thses brainless twits!!! 😑😑😑

am fed-up... I will support a negative campaign!
deejayaqueel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-jazzerette

What attracted me to the show in its initial stages?? The little details the CVs took care of....

For example if Vicky was mentioned then in Khurana mansion we do see pictures of the three brothers together...if Geet comes to Delhi and meets Manchandas then they showed the connection between her dad and Manchanda...whenever a surprise has been popped well-disguised hints have been thrown in here and there. Even Nt's brother's character intro seems expected....NT keeps addressing herself as NT Rathod...implying a strong family background which would evetually surface. 

But with this Anwesha character they CVs have taken the oft-ill-used track of nanad-bhabhi conflict as an easy way out...probably to stretch the show a bit to accommodate the extra Saturdays. There has never been any mention of her EVER...and if she is so important to Maan then how come she wasn't invited to his engagement? 

And why is it poor Geet gets to meet his siblings in installments only before an occasion....Dev met her on her supposed engagement...this one pops up before her marriage. Probably Vicky will come back before her SR...and some other long lost Khurana sibling who is oh-so-important to Maan will come along before her godh-bharai😑

W*H if adding extra episodes is all they wanted...they could have done that by adding extra doses Maaneet. The Monday epi was fab...with 90% focus on Maaneet...and I can say it with full conviction that audience will lap it up without complain. The CVs should have understood it by now that if we wanted to see a serial that feeds on domestic conflicts we would watch kEktas shows. The reason we watch Geet HSP is because we believed it to a refreshingly different....and bloody don't ruin faith in you CVs!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ia completely agree Jazz... instead of the expected characters, they always get in randoms... so instead of Geet's family, Sameera, Vickcy, Dev's mom and sis they give us Rasika Rathod, Pari, Jay, Romeo, Pindi, Anwesha, Nts' bro 🀒🀒🀒

and my faith in the CVs was ruined long back!!! now am just holding on to bl***** hope!!
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

A thumb rule for CVs from what I have seen so far...... Let me list it short, sweet and simple

1. Viewers absolutely wont tolerate Maaneet separation
2. We will not tolerate Geet getting insulted one more time.
3. At no cost we will tolerate a non-MSKish MSK, no matter what!!!!

Very aptly put....specially point 2 and 3!!!! I can still tolerate Maaneet separation if their being together tramples Geet's dignity and ruins MSK MSKish-ness!!!
deejayaqueel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-honeybee211

I am still confused............when CVs know that viewers only like Maan & Geet to be together & they can't tolerate their separation r even MU for more than one day why do they experiment with all this new idiots in the show???? They very well know that as soon as the episode is over everyone here start analizing it & give their views. Always after a episode with Maaneet not together all of us starts bashing the CVs than why they do such things? are they gone mad? They themselves want to lower their TRPs.😑😑😑😑

they probably think the 'milan' will sweeter if they make us wait... what they dont realize is that our patience wore out around 2 months back!! 😑😑