Geet TRPs sliding again... CVs you happy now?? UPD - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by deejayaqueel

So... the patience and loyalty of the audience and die-hard fans is like an elastic.... can be stretched quite a bit.. but only this much.... beyond a point it breaks and it never goes back to its original state...

Either many of the early disillusioned ones leave (leading to less reach) or the stubborn, optmistic ones stick on but skip irritating parts (leading to lesser amount of time spent on the serial)...

Either way or both combined, the disenchantment with a show shows... in the TRPs...

So, after a week of glorious resurrection and a touching of that magical figure of 1.0 TRP, with the whole positive marriage and no miscarriage track, it seems to be getting back to square one!! 😑😑😑😑

From an avg. of 0.8 (0.9 if we exclude the new Saturday), we are back to a weekly avg. of  0.6, with nothing in the coming week to ensure a spike or a rise!! 🀒🀒🀒 (what with the NT poisoning leading to uncertainty in marriage and now the 'important to Maan, bitchy, sister who dislikes Geet' track)

A note to New CVs and a Reminder to the Old ones 😑😑😑

You need to understand, that Geet was NOT about constant negativity and the trials of Geet... dont take the title of GHSP so literally each time....

it was about the positive, refreshing, journey of a wronged yet courageous woman determined to set a precedent in society and about her unconventional and very unique relationship with an esteemable, brusque, care-a-damn man with a heart of gold.

What set it apart was the refreshing take on relationships, rich and believable characterization and a positive and just view abt the problems in society... not as a depressing mirror to what is... but a positive, progressive outlook on what can and should be πŸ‘πŸ‘

But somewhere you seem to have forgotten that... amongst the hundreds of interesting and positive ways in which to get around the problem of 6 days a week and extending a storyline.... you seem to come up with ways which are not only depressingly, no irritatingly negative but also those that do not fit in with the very DNA or essence of the show, the characters...

you have created beautifully flesh n blood, and richly believable characters... dont make tehm shallow, inconsistent and a shadow of their former selves. Also believe me there are many ways to make interesting twists rather than saas-bahu, nand-bhabhi politics... those are the things Geet is SOOO not made of...

Finally, a request... please wake up before it is too late, and stop flooding the show with constant negativity with a few stolen moments of joy for Geet... We loved it coz it helped us unwind at the end of a day... with constant negativity we have less incentive to watch it... we could simply watch Ekta....

Wake up before our patience snaps... wake up while there is still time!

I am still confused............when CVs know that viewers only like Maan & Geet to be together & they can't tolerate their separation r even MU for more than one day why do they experiment with all this new idiots in the show???? They very well know that as soon as the episode is over everyone here start analizing it & give their views. Always after a episode with Maaneet not together all of us starts bashing the CVs than why they do such things? are they gone mad? They themselves want to lower their TRPs.😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by krishnarani

i cant tolerate the actress more than the character !! πŸ˜‘
if it was played by some actress like karishma, we would have loved to hate the character but not the actress!! πŸ˜³

didnt the cvs get anyone else to play this role?? anyone who looked like a girl atleast πŸ€’

@bold....Completely agree!!! Maybe they couldn't find a girl who looks like MSK's sis...so they brought in who sounds like his brother🀒
Originally posted by jazzerette

@bold....Completely agree!!! Maybe they couldn't find a girl who looks like MSK's sis...so they brought in who sounds like his brother🀒

cant agree with u more !! πŸ˜³

rolzz - the initial episodes of last week were NT poison and marriage postpone.. only the last 2-3 episodes were good.. by then the damage was already done !! 

Ohhh thats true...... Dadi's negativity, Geet's one more Kasutti, Maan's wimp act  n all......Then CVs visited IF and took a 180 degree turn and corrected Dadima damage and gave the orgasmic episodes....
Well deserved TRP for the makers.... If everything we have to do, wt are they getting paid for????
Let then give one good reason for us to watch the show!!
Originally posted by Rolzz

[

Ohhh thats true...... Dadi's negativity, Geet's one more Kasutti, Maan's wimp act  n all......Then CVs visited IF and took a 180 degree turn and corrected Dadima damage and gave the orgasmic episodes....
Well deserved TRP for the makers.... If everything we have to do, wt are they getting paid for????
Let then give one good reason for us to watch the show!!

my exact sentiments !!
i love maneet and their chemistry !! that does not mean i will sit and watch one crappy epi after another !! πŸ˜‘

all other shows are managing with parallel tracks and not this much negativity (based on what i heard).. then y cant the supposed to be best in the industry geet cv's cant do that??

as far as i know - nizzar is the best director, the show has a great story line (overall), great dialog writer, great actors.. then y this mess up?? πŸ€’

In the movie, at its end atleast he learns his lessons.. but the way things are i dont think geet cvs will ever learn.. πŸ€’

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... by the time they learn a lesson looks like we would have moved on Angry
Originally posted by Amreen22

i dont mind havin a new character, as DD gets a break, but they could ave picked some MUCH better for it, n oso the character sketch jus sux! 

True!!!!... and also why sch a ****** looking sister... the sis is supposed to be a side track not hog teh  limelight by being in the fronT!
Originally posted by deejayaqueel

πŸ˜†.... by the time they learn a lesson looks like we would have moved on 😑

after hearing about the new promo i am double glad the TRPs have gone down !! 
i feel like celebrating !! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

u can bash/bit**ch me if u want !! 
but i am in celebratory mood !! 
Originally posted by nanditasingh

oh dear! this sure was to happen
&
@bold & underlined - i totally agree with you & second the pleading & warning to the creatives...

@ Creatives - guys plz remember the mighty titanic too sank ....so don't test your luck & our loyalty, love & patience

Well said... CVs.. dont take the # 1 spot AND us for granted!

after hearing about the new promo i am double glad the TRPs have gone down !! 
i feel like celebrating !! πŸ₯³

u can bash/bit**ch me if u want !! 
but i am in celebratory mood !! 

Me tooo in a very sadistic mood!!!
The new promo...one more reason to skip whole week!!!  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³