Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet TRPs sliding again... CVs you happy now?? UPD

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
So... the patience and loyalty of the audience and die-hard fans is like an elastic.... can be stretched quite a bit.. but only this much.... beyond a point it breaks and it never goes back to its original state...

Either many of the early disillusioned ones leave (leading to less reach) or the stubborn, optmistic ones stick on but skip irritating parts (leading to lesser amount of time spent on the serial)...

Either way or both combined, the disenchantment with a show shows... in the TRPs...

So, after a week of glorious resurrection and a touching of that magical figure of 1.0 TRP, with the whole positive marriage and no miscarriage track, it seems to be getting back to square one!! 😑😑😑😑

From an avg. of 0.8 (0.9 if we exclude the new Saturday), we are back to a weekly avg. of  0.6, with nothing in the coming week to ensure a spike or a rise!! 🀒🀒🀒 (what with the NT poisoning leading to uncertainty in marriage and now the 'important to Maan, bitchy, sister who dislikes Geet' track)

A note to New CVs and a Reminder to the Old ones 😑😑😑

You need to understand, that Geet was NOT about constant negativity and the trials of Geet... dont take the title of GHSP so literally each time....

it was about the positive, refreshing, journey of a wronged yet courageous woman determined to set a precedent in society and about her unconventional and very unique relationship with an esteemable, brusque, care-a-damn man with a heart of gold.

What set it apart was the refreshing take on relationships, rich and believable characterization and a positive and just view abt the problems in society... not as a depressing mirror to what is... but a positive, progressive outlook on what can and should be πŸ‘πŸ‘

But somewhere you seem to have forgotten that... amongst the hundreds of interesting and positive ways in which to get around the problem of 6 days a week and extending a storyline.... you seem to come up with ways which are not only depressingly, no irritatingly negative but also those that do not fit in with the very DNA or essence of the show, the characters...

you have created beautifully flesh n blood, and richly believable characters... dont make tehm shallow, inconsistent and a shadow of their former selves. Also believe me there are many ways to make interesting twists rather than saas-bahu, nand-bhabhi politics... those are the things Geet is SOOO not made of...

Finally, a request... please wake up before it is too late, and stop flooding the show with constant negativity with a few stolen moments of joy for Geet... We loved it coz it helped us unwind at the end of a day... with constant negativity we have less incentive to watch it... we could simply watch Ekta....

Wake up before our patience snaps... wake up while there is still time!

EDITED (Courtesy Rollz)

A thumb rule for CVs from what I have seen so far...... Let me list it short, sweet and simple

1. Viewers absolutely wont tolerate Maaneet separation
2. We will not tolerate Geet getting insulted one more time.
3. At no cost we will tolerate a non-MSKish MSK, no matter what!!!!
4. Most IMP:  Your viewers are loyal but not stupid!!!!

Edited by deejayaqueel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
HEYY DEAR..BUT DO U HV ANY IDEA THAT Y THEY HV INTRODUCED NEW CV'S WHEN D SHOW IS @ NO.1..Y R THEY DOING THIS?
M SO MUCH DISAPPOINTEDπŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when they themself has decided to put foot on axe wht we can do?
  and by the way that axe is annieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's expected they are showing utter crap.
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the info deej !! 
I am also fed up with the negativity in the serial !! 
at the end of the day, these things makes me more irritated and frustuated !! πŸ˜‘

with the yellow πŸ€¬ coming in, it is even more depressing πŸ€’ atleast change the actress here !! πŸ€’

to be frank i am glad the trps are going down !! i hope this will make cvs realise their mistake and bring in the old geet charm !! 
i know i am being a b**tch but cant help it !! 

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet_world

HEYY DEAR..BUT DO U HV ANY IDEA THAT Y THEY HV INTRODUCED NEW CV'S WHEN D SHOW IS @ NO.1..Y R THEY DOING THIS?

M SO MUCH DISAPPOINTEDπŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 

Dont know re... must have been a falling out or clash of schedules... otherwise tehy wouldnt have changed them... but i wish teh new CVs would understand what was it that made Geet # 1 and accordingly create twists n turns in keeping with that
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

when they themself has decided to put foot on axe wht we can do?

and by the way that axe is annieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup..

Yellow ***** = the AXE effect πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

Dont know re... must have been a falling out or clash of schedules... otherwise tehy wouldnt have changed them... but i wish teh new CVs would understand what was it that made Geet # 1 and accordingly create twists n turns in keeping with that

i think only 1 person was changed + editors .. editors were pathetic earlier !! πŸ€’
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

it's expected they are showing utter crap.

Yup.... huge ouch factor! 😑
sportkid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is no more thrilling to watch the serial with all these negative characters .