3 Idiotz -Bindi Saja doon Mujhe Haq Hai.mahi Ve!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

In efforts to REIGN in our THREAD and REGAIN the OLD MOMENTUM....We have decided to open the thread for the coming week.................!!

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Aditi's take

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/36731278

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Vinu...

this post is especially for you..

to thank you..for such an amazin epi...

Mera maan wapis aa gaya.. mera jhula bhi wapis aa gaya..(tumhein pata hai na..tumhari team ne mujhse churaya hai??)

i love Maan, this Maan..and i Love Geet ...this Maan ki Geet..

Daadi is so like the one i have in one of my stories...

hmmm almost kiss..i love it...ye romance hai..aur..kya romance..hai..
i love the butterflies in my stomach rather..than..the stilling of the heart beat when their lips meet

Today my imagination is fired up..after a long long time...

His eyes spoke volumes
her lips stayed mum

his touch wrought havoc
her breath came in a jerk

his words weaved a web
her eyes ensnared him there

his look was full of mischief
her innocence beguiling

his day only includes her
her thoughts are only for him

his work is to keep her happy
her happiness is his world

i am in love again..

wah..kya gift hai meri beti ke liye Vinu..

yaar tum toh..sahi mein..mujhse bhi bade romantic nikle..

chupe rustam...

kabhi kabhi..it is better to not get everything..but heighten the anticipation

and boy have you got it down to a fine art form..

Aaj toh tumhare Team pe phir Dil aa gaya...Do tell them...you guys know how to keep your fans hooked..

well i am your catch  guys..hook, line and sinker.. A fan ...for life..

This is the serial i fell in love with..

yes there are things that i would love to tell you...

but not today...

today i am euphoric
today i am not esoteric
today i am joyous
today i am not superfluous

for i found the reason to smile
for i found the love that was mine

and i shall walk the mile
with you my love,  my divine

Love you all...my idiots, the Geet Team,  Geet, Maan

and the makers writers, director, camera man hell everyone...

aaj phir jeene ki tammna hai
aaj phir marne ka iraada hai

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Romance...............................................?? Adultwala?😲

--Mann--

Tere mere dil mein jo hai voh kehna hai

Tere bina ab kahin bhi na rehna hai

Oh, Tere mere dil mein jo hai voh kehna hai

Duniya se hum kyoon darre

Khullam khulla pyaar kare, pyaar kare - 2

--Geet--

Oh, Tere mere dil mein jo hai voh kehna hai

Khullam khulla pyaar kare, pyaar kare - 2

--Mann--

Aankhon mein teri aankhon ka nasha

--Geet--

Baaton mein tere baaton ka nasha

--Mann--

Haai, aankhon mein teri aankhon ka nasha

--Geet--

Oh, baaton mein tere baaton ka nasha

--Mann--

Tere ishq ne mujhko maara

--Geet--

Samjhoon main tera ishaara

Kyoon milke aahen bhare

Khullam khulla pyaar karen, pyaar karen

--Mann--

--Geet--

Maine voh suna tune jo kaha

--Mann--

Achha na lage ab yeh faasla

--Geet--

Oh, maine voh suna tune jo kaha

--Mann--

Achha na lage ab yeh faasla

--Geet--

Mera husn hai aashiqaana

--Mann--

Mera ishq bhi hai deewana

Kyoon milke tanha jale

--Geet--

--Mann--

--Geet--

--BOTH--

--Mann--

--Geet--

--BOTH--

Khullam khulla pyaar karen, pyaar karen - 2

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
White pure  colour
Res
Chandni
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aaj kuch meetha ho jaye GuysπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Jiska tha mujhe intezaar woh ghadi aagaiee

Vinuuuuuu big hug to you πŸ€—πŸ€—...MaanEet badnaam hove Munni daling ke liye...Loved it yaar, loved it....Tussi great ho.....

Geet 

Bindiya chamke choodhi khanke 
laung maare lashkare, hum hogaye tumhare

Oh re sajan tohe mhari kasam
oh re sajan tohe mhari kasam
mhari maang mein bhar de taare

Bindiya chamke choodhi khanke 
laung maare lashkare, hum hogaye tumhare

Maan to Geet

Labon ko labon pur saja do
Kya ho tum mujhe abb bata do

Chor do khudh ko tum bahon mein
Meri bahon mein meri bahon mein

Today's epi was tooooooooo good seriously beautiful episode....Loved it every bit of it....Loved Drashti outfit, humare Hyderabad mein yeh Pishwaas kehlata hai, and loved white and red combination...

MaanEet badnaam hui ek kiss ke liye....Loved Maan's naughtiness today, and Guru rocked...Loved it how he tied her string...and touched her back, haila tooo good, loved Drashti expression...

Na jaane kya hova jo tu ne chu liya
Khila gulaab ki tarah mera badan

Nikhar nikhar gaiee sawar sawar gaiee
Bana ke aaina tujhe aye jaan-e-mann

Na jane kya huva jo tu ne chu liya....

Loved it how he tarsofy for the kiss, but kuch na kuch gadbad toh honi hai...Itni aasani se nahin milne ka kiss kiss lolz....Loved it how first she dropped water on file, and then file corner hit Maan chin, and poor people, no kiss once again lolz...Abke toh bhadak gaye Patti dev, aur sazza toh mileygi...Jaaye sazza paaye Miss Hoshiyarpur....

Daadi ne ki gadbad, bhadke patti dev....Haila shopping ka bahana kurke daadi le gaiee Geet ko, aur munda kuch na keh saka, pur chor ke bhi na ja saka...Loved it how daadi teased Geet, and understood her restlessness, and let her go office...

Hai kitna khush hogaiee Geet, and Patti dev blushing like HSSH's Salman Khan lolz...He was waiting there next to the jhola (Vrushu ka jhola)...She was trying to tease him, but he shut her mouth...Haila aaj toh touchy touchy day tha...Me loved my MaanEet, Dadi, mera Nakul lolz, and their romance and naughtiness....Sub bindas tha...

Over all 10/10...All rocked.....And no BD yayyyyyyyyyyyy.....Shivi aaj observe kurne bohut masala hai, toh aaja meri jaan....

Hats off to Creatives πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...You guys simply rocked......

Song Dedicated from  Maan to Geet...

Honto se chu lo tum, mera geet amar kur do
Ban jao meet meri, meri preet ammar kur do

Na ummar ki seema ho na, na janmo ka ho bandhan
Jub pyaar kare koi,  toh daikhe kewal mann

Naiee reet chala kur tum, yeh reet ammar kur do
Naiee reet chala kur tum, yeh reet ammar kur do

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Pari76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 

Today's episode was good. 

There was episode and scene continuation.

The pace of the episode was good.

CVs and Nissar, thank you for a good episode.

Each cast member was good in their own respective way.

A.         Today's episode was very sensuous.  It was about the " truth about love".

1.       Maan & Geet

The lovers' "truth about love".

The lovers experience love in divinity today as respect and admiration for each other is depicted through their words, actions and expression.

Maan ties the Geet's dress and fixes her dupatta as he will always protect her izzat.

Maan acknowledges Geet as his wife even though he only fill her maang but has not truly married her yet.

Maan's dialogue when he asks for permission to put the bindi on her forehead was heart touching and just simply beautiful.

Geet asking Maan to always put bindi on her forehead every morning after marriage shows that her love for him comes from deep within her soul just as his comes from deep within his soul.  Equality in love exists amongst the soul mates.

Both are experiencing true love for the first time so their masti is well justified.

They've both started behaving like husband and wife.

2.       Maan, Geet, & Dadi

We see a mother caring for her child, one that isn't even her own.

Dadi tells Geet to go shopping with her for her wedding.

Dadi shows Geet different designs, but notices the all of full attention is on MSK because Geet wanted to make lunch for him, but then decided it is no use for her to be home if it will mean Maan staying all day at the office.

Dadi then tells Geet "ok, go to office, but be back at afternoon to go shopping and I have scheduled appointments with three designer.  Geet happily say yes and walks fastly to her love.

Here see motherly love, humanly love as it isn't no obligation or necessity of Dadi to take Geet shopping for her wedding and to spend any money on it either.  But regardless whether the same blood runs in their veins or not Dadi has whole heartedly accepted Geet and her actions today and her words confirms her conversation with Geet yesterday, that Geet is her daughter.  It shows that even strangers and love each other as human beings or develop a closer bond.

3.       Meera & Dev

Here we see love of a friend/lover and love in pain.

Dev delivers his four sentence sentiments and selfishly expects Meera to suck it up.

What a coward and selfish human being Dev is?

Meera has been a giver in their relationship and Dev has always been the taker.

Meera slapped Dev with simple yet powerful dialogues.  She called him out for what he is a coward and a selfish one too.

Her love for Dev has always been unconditional and she took the pain and sufferings that came with it too, but today Dev betrayed that love in a selfish cowardly and thoughtless manner.

Here we see one person who knows the meaning of love in both friendship and romantically and then we see another person who doesn't even care as he doesn't even know what love is, he hasn't understood yet.

He is the sole root of all the problems everyone is facing now.

B.      This episode showed the many faces of love…. Very sad to say people like Dev exist.

C.      Aweesha: New Entry: Can't be Maan's mom or his sister.  I think it is a close family friend.

Precap:  I am not gonna speculate.  But I am tempted to, however, I will wait for Monday.

My speculations…

After learning that she has lost both Dev and Dadi, NT will regroup and strike harder than before. 

NT will rein in a few episodes before she is taken down.

NT does not give up so easily.

NT's attempt at suicide…new trick.

NT's brother's entry… another support card.

NT brings in Sameera…

While everyone else MAY think NT has rehabilitated…MSK better not be one of those people as he is a better judge of character.

Here is what needs to happen…  (No changes)

1.    Dev needs to tell Maan everything that has happened from time he came out of jail because of NT to present including his deal with NT for exchange for family freedom.

2.     GEET NEEDS TO START CALLING MAAN "MAAN". (caps for emphasis only)

3.     I want to know exactly when and where NT got POAs, cause it wasn't when Maan was in the

hospital.

4.     Dev and Meera should go and speak to MSK regarding NT.

5.     Geet needs to give a public statement to the press saying that "she misunderstood the

situation and acted rash.  Maan is nothing like Dev and Maan is and will always be reputable.   The answer to your question is yes, Maan and I are getting married."

6.     I would like to see Dev slap NT with open palm then bring back to another slap with back of hands.

7.     Sasha needs to be put out of commission once and for all.  She should not have another hand

in causing any more damages to Geet or Maan as for an employee she has already got away with too much.

8.     Dev's mother and sister need to be mentioned as part of the criminal crew and be punished

too.

9.     Geet needs to know Meera's true ties to Khurana's family.

10.  Maan needs to become the ferocious tiger.  Remember his words to NT that if she made Geet

cried he would take revenge for each tear drop.  I don't think NT can pay this debt in its'

entirety in this lifetime.

11.  Maan still needs to know

i.   That NT poisoned Dadi's mind

ii.   That Dadi kicked Geet out of the house.

iii.   That NT lied to Geet about him not wanting to see her

iv.    That NT lied to Geet about the taveez and again Maan not wanting to see her

v.   That NT moved him from his original hospital room in order to prevent Geet from seeing

Him and that she stopped Geet at the door of his hospital room from entering to see him.

vi. That Sasha is the reason why the story came out at the office.

vii. Nasty Attitude insulted Geet and threw her into the pool.

viii. Sasha is working with NT and locked them in store room.

Edited by Pari76 - 13 years ago
shaz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ha!

-Res-

thanks Vru

-Edited-

Shyt! Mujhe wapas aate aate yeh thread toh hoshiarpur express ki tarah nikal pada yaarπŸ˜†

Today's epi..

GC and DD and Daadi were brilliantπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!!!!

What a truly ROCKING episode to mark the end of the week!!  

The way Maan moved toward Geet..who honestly thought he was going to tie the DORI?? Sach Sach batana..

Ahem..so it was just me n my wild mind then?? 😳😳😳

Tujhko jee bhar ke main dekhu
 Mujhe Haq hai

Bas yuhi dekhata jau
 Mujhe haq hai

From him trying to "ahem" punish her😳 for spoiling his file to him wanting to take her office with him (kaam mein dil kaise lagega-----> Dil toh ghar pe hai)

"Mera naam Geet nahi..MSK hai..mujhe ek baar kahi hui baat ache se samajh mein aati hai..samjhi tum!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha..such a crackup dialogue..delivered soo intensely that u kinda have to hear it again to make sure it was meant to be funi!!

That smirk when he tells her that she needs to go office to fix her mess..easily tells u he's got some mischief up his sleeves..πŸ˜‰

"File kharaab karne se pehle tumhe sochna chahiye tha"---> more like Geet should've thought ab mera kya hoga kaaliya..Maan sir toh ab mujhe nahi chorenge (literally)😳😳😳😳

Ek kiss ke liye itni bekarari BILKUL ACHI HAI Maan Sir..agar aap bekaraar nahi honge toh hume kiss ke kissa dekhne ko kaise milegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daadi----Lavz ki Captain Planet is back to save the planet!!

Right on time she comes along to save Geet but Geet bhi chupi rustam nikli..upar upar se she didn't wanna go with Maan but when he left..all she wanted was to follow him..badmaash Geet..Daadi ke samne hi shuru ho gayi..kuch toh sharam karo yaarπŸ˜›

Maan waiting for Geet because he knows the she just cannot NOT go to office with him..sooo cute!!!

Don't wanna say much about the Deveera scenes..BUT Meera was outstanding..jis tarah se usne Daag ko sunaya..yakeen nahi hota ki who itne spineless insaan ki dost kaise ho sakti hai..

Precap:       so cute of the staff to surprise Maaneet like that!!

" esp tum Geet..tumhe toh aaj bahut saari mehnat karni hai"

Hmmmm..kis(s) mehnat ki baat kar rahe humare naughty Maan SirπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..I

want to know EXACTLY what is going on inside his shaatir and naughty

dimaag πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!

Overall  the epi was 10/10⭐️. Brilliant work by the entire GEET team and the actors..

Sorryy..it became extremely long again..

Hope u guys enjy reading it..lemme know how it was

Niks

πŸ˜³

p.s. Vinu ji ----u probably don't know...but uv got a new saali now.....MEEE!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shaz01 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 wada diya tujhe jo bhi wada diya tujhe main...
woh wada nibhaungi main woh wada nibhaauungi...
saajan saajan saajan mere saajan mere saajan...
teri dulhan sajaungi......
jhilmil sitaaro ki chaiyya....
lungi mein teri balaiyaa....
itna tujhe pyaar dungi....
yeh zindagi waar dungi...😍 
Combo of White n Black alwaz gvs us dhamakedaar romantic Maaneet momnts........😳
.......................................................................................EDITED...............................................................................

Jeejuuuu - Beautiful episod!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ!LOVED it....😳😳

CVs - WONDERFUL WORK!!!!!πŸ‘ClapClapas i mentiond in yest post - da magic is slowly resurfcin...today it was bck fr me....😳

Lagan Beethne se pehle....reeth karle poori...
Maang se sindoor ki rahe naa koi doori....
Vaiydi yahin...mandap yahin...
Yahin hai Ghar aanghan....
Yahin sindoor lagadoo.....Mujhe haq hai....
Main dulhan...thujko banadoo.....Mujhe haq hai....

Da way he ties her dori n puts the bindi on her forhd after askin her ijazath.... beautiful......😳😳ClapClap
"Zindagi ki har subah thumse shuru aur har raath thumpe khatham" shwd again.... wondrful......😳ClapClap

tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
sapne teri chaahato ke.......dekhati hoon abb kayi
din hai sona, aur chaandi raat ban gayi.....
Maan Singh Khurana is Back wid a bangπŸ˜›Clap.....passion,love,power n abv all...markin his territory wid imnz power.....frm da first scene where he ties the dori till the last scene where he holds her hand n asks her to cum to da office.....😍😳😳

Captain Planet, she's our hero....πŸ˜†
Gonna take Maaneet down to alter.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
My Captain planet (fr dos who r breakin der head - DaadiπŸ˜†)as da last few episod ver FAB as usual......shaadi ke shoppin...chalo IDIOTS bhi shaamil ho jathe hai.....pehle barathi banenge aur phir joothe bhi churayenge.....πŸ˜‰

Yeh darpan hai....yah thera mann hai...
yaha bhi sajan hai...waha bhi sajan hai...
Na ab woh paraya...na ab thu parayi sajni...πŸ˜›
Geet was again cute tody...loved her.....da way she stares into da mirror n dressz up...den...."haq bhi jatha tha ho aur ijazath bhi magthe ho?"
bt problems n she go hand in hand......file ka sathyanaash kardiya....bt dnt wori ur current piya wd b saiya has better plans fr u......double maza ki tarah...double saza!!!me waitin to c dis saza of his...coz his eyes said sumthin els....nt saza....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Symbolism:
Geet was today in white wid dupatta havin a red border......most of her dress wz in white.....she is in Maans fav colour - white.....her own fav colour was der bt very little....she wil keep his happiness n his wishes befr hers.....she wil gv imprtnz to him mor dan nythin else......

First Maaneet Scene- Dori & Bindi.......almost a hug n almost a kiss - FAB/BEAUTIFUL😳😳😳😳😍
Geet scrd & Ma(a)n wid a mission πŸ˜†- Cute πŸ˜‰
Second Maaneet scene - Daadi helpin Geet bt Geet wntin to help Maan - Cute again...Clap
Third Maaneet scene - I will not leav u alone.....u vil cum behind me?..no i vil mak sure u cum wid me😳.....u better cum wid me....holdin da hand n makin her HP express speechlz - AWSUM!.....😍😳😳
Loved it ALL....πŸ˜ƒ

Meera badnaam hui...Daag babu tere liye......
woh jwalamukhi bani....Daag babu tere liye.....
Meera was fullon in Jwalamukhi modeClapClap....n i loved dis.......Daag aka Dev babu ki tho bolthi bandhπŸ˜‰......bt i am conphused...she says abt her feelings n dat he doesnt care fr her.....nw will dis bina dimaag wala Daag realiz dat she loves him n hence da outburst??πŸ˜• well as Jeeju says - Lets wait n watch......πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

As a whole very very romantc episod .........LOVED it!!!!😊

Loads of Luv,
Lavz.....
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res........I hope we get an unprecedented episode.....full of romance........the maaneet spark had dispersed, but am glad it's back in action......