LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

no problem

work is always imp
yaar i am going mad with stupid topics on forum regarding deb to enter geet
shitttttt

First lesson dear Preet - ALWAZ ignor rumors dat hovr all arnd da sky of Geet Forum....only trust wateva is updated on da GEET fb page....πŸ˜›
waise bhi - ignorance is BLISS!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Logon ka kaam hai rumor spread karna.....fikar not!!!😊
IDIOT hoke tension lerahe ho thum??not gud...v r well known fr givin tensionπŸ˜†

as far as Debi is concrndπŸ˜•......da chances of her enterin as Anvesha is less...Sameera is more...coz v noe Sam is Maans past.....if Debi has agreed to enter Geet den da CVs mite use der offscreen chem in da serial too.....Anvesha mite b his frnd/sis or bua.....so i dnt think dat Debi wil enter.....even if she is...da possiblity of her enterin as Sam is mor n dat wd tak sumtym....
SO Just chill..chill...just chill....πŸ˜‰

Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Koi haiiiiiiiiiii iss idiotz khaane mein?

Muniza
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mein hoon na....Sab se Badi IDIOT!!!   Munni...Nupsie....AGL!!!πŸ€—
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Mein hoon na....Sab se Badi IDIOT!!!   Munni...Nupsie....AGL!!!πŸ€—

hey guys whats up.. koi hain keya abhi??
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys..

lets move frame by frame  .....(plz don't take it literary .... i 'm referring only to important scenes alone )

Love is pure bliss

Oh! love, thou pure and holy thing!
What are the blessings thou dost bring?
Nay, rather what is happiness
But love in some new guise or dress?
Even from birth 'tis love which fills
Each avenue of soul instills

1>Love indeed is a feeling  of being blessed to feel the divine , one with Lord even in our earthly form.....
Love is feeling of contentedness ...with the world around you , with yourself ...its giving yourself a chance to be happy , to be alive.

I 'm done with the fight
Now I'm gonna live my life
Giving you the most in every way

I belong to you
And you
You belong to me too

Love has given her a reason to live ... to choose to be happy ..to fight the dark demons of past & rather than feeling low about herself deserving this happiness or not ..His love has given her confidence to move forward .... The 'bindi' which though turned into a fashion accessory but deep down within us it still holds a strong religious, historical & symbolical importance ....it represents 'Shakti'(strength) & symbolizes Love ...Women wear it as adornment of their married status ... of belonging to the man they love ....
She has stepped forward from the dark alley & now holding the pure burning flame of love,  trust & warmth that his love fills her heart with she  is ready to welcome happiness into her life ...

As you belong to me, so I belong to you
As my heart is yours, yours is mine
For our love is pure, honest and true
Enduring and growing until the end of time
As you belong to me, so I belong to you

Love gives you the unconditional 'haq',  right to belong to the person you love ...it gives you power of feelings, emotions, faith, beliefs, understanding.....& to acknowledge them ...Maan places the 'bindi' on her forehead not just as its his right , not alone as a act of assurance ...but as a mark of respect to their love, to their relationship..respect , pride & devotion towards her ....
above all as a promise 'no matter how difficult things can be...you will still have me..till the end of time '

pic-

2>Love is finding peace and comfort in someone's arms...love is  when with one gentle caress the person you love touches your soul so profoundly that it  gives you a whole new reason to breathe, reason to live

Your smile awakens my soul,
As the sun awakens the day.
Your touch arouses my senses,
As the moon arouses the night.
Hold me and win me forever,
In your arms all things are right.

pic-

3>Love is togetherness ...its the need to be together through hard times rather than having it easy separately....Love is when the person you love smiles at you they bring smile to your heart...

a smile on your face
with your arm round my shoulder
looking into my eye
i never want this moment to end

Having seen the dark face of life..they together want to wipe out every grim memory of their painful past with their love .... so they welcome their new life with joy of independence , with light of truth ,  grave intensity of trust & innocent playfulness  

pic-

As Dryden said....
Love is a passion
Which kindles honor into noble acts

all i find is Love being depicted beautifully in every step of groW*H that Maan & Geet 's relationship is shown to take..

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 hey nandu whats up