What is next for Sneha Wagh and Aamir Dalvi?

Posted: 13 years ago
Does anyone know when we will see Sneha and Aamir on TV again or films maybe??
don't know...but surely wanna see them back in some other show or movie....
I heard a buzz that Sneha might return with a Marathi soap, but can't authenticate its validity
Not a movie! Please not! I like Snea but she is not that beautiful and i do not understand any langunage in inida except Hndi and Urdu. she should in a serial
She is Marathi, so makes sense, plus she was a Marathi dramatist in the past.  I wish she'd come to Rakt Sambandh, so that she'd add to the Marathi ambiance that is currently provided by Savita, Bhosle, Shradhya & Mohan.  Marathi could be a good shift for her - half the time, I thought she was acting in an Urdu serial while in Jyoti.
Aamir might return to Who Rene Wali Melhon Ki
Hope that we can see them again in another Serial ,so definately without Pankaj.
Originally posted by _Vrish_

She is Marathi, so makes sense, plus she was a Marathi dramatist in the past.  I wish she'd come to Rakt Sambandh, so that she'd add to the Marathi ambiance that is currently provided by Savita, Bhosle, Shradhya & Mohan.  Marathi could be a good shift for her - half the time, I thought she was acting in an Urdu serial while in Jyoti.

I thought you hate Jyoti , Never knew you hate Sneha too .

Stop promoting RS in every thread it has become headache .............
Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ImagineTV

Not a movie! Please not! I like Snea but she is not that beautiful and i do not understand any langunage in inida except Hndi and Urdu. she should in a serial

She is very beautiful . Beauty  has various definition . She has this classical beauty kind of look . And like they say "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ". I think she is very beautiful ,.
Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ImagineTV

Aamir might return to Who Rene Wali Melhon Ki
Now that Rani is happy with Rishabh, I doubt this will happen ... and no one wants their pair to be broken.