Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

i wrote everythng in english coz my hindi is weak.. And for mom too..

even to  type hindi in english i guess you need the knowledge of english or a Hindi Keyboard... now Ahem getting a Hindi keys Keyboard home for Gopi is a far fetched idea...

But i don't understand one thing, if Gopi is illiterate can't Modi family teach her at home... she needn't be a NASA scientist but basic things can be taught at home.... and i guess it was in Kajal's FF "tera honey laga hu" where the character Rashi says to Gopi"kaki ji tujhe bahu banakar nahi balki naukrani bankar layi hai ahem ji ki" (Kakiji didnt get you as a DILfor the family, but got a servent for her son)

There is this other show Odhani... the actress there is also illiterate but her husband taught her everything she needs to know to be confident when she goes into outside world....
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
upasana.diya thumbnail

hmmm.. Busy with a weeks work nw.. Wil try to write and pls as gopi is smart here lets hav a romantic Ahem.. ROFL

Lets see her as smart first.... she was sounding more like a kid in that mail
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Namki, u hav to be romantic first.. Only then ur Ahem can be a romantic.. I as gopi was feeling the love in my heart.. The mail says "feel my love, ahemji" whereas urs was just lyk u, cold outrite cold! Feel.. Feel namkiben.. Whats inside Ahem.. Hez not that cold hearted. Hez falling for gopi.. Get that in u.. As Gopi, i will write my part. Soon
upasana.diya thumbnail
Alright... write it and let me know... i'll surely show the romantic side of Ahem if you show the smart side of Gopi....

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was about to write an apology, i shldn have called u cold heartd.. Sorry namkiben.. But its gud, lets c the romantic side of u.. It wil be a treat!
upasana.diya thumbnail

I was about to write an apology, i shldn have called u cold heartd.. Sorry namkiben.. But its gud, lets c the romantic side of u.. It wil be a treat!

Its Okk... no offence taken 😊.... 😳... Am Jane Austin Fan... so don't provoke me or u'll die on your feet with all her British romances
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i wrote everythng in english coz my hindi is weak.. And for mom too..

@bold-  Thanks honey!😊
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Absolutely hilarious!!! I just cannot stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣

We guys are such gluttons for humour related to Gopi...Giaa will probably be getting hichkis because of the number of posts dedicated to her! If she reads them, she will definitely start going vo....vo...vo
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

Did i scold Gopi too much, Usha 😭... now Gopi was sounding so-not 'Gopi' that ahem thought she has gone crazy or something.... you know😉

@BRAT reply to the mail

@ red .... No dear,  you did not !!! ... You were just being perfectly Aham !!!

"Gopi being not so gopi " ...... ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† .... ROFL .... that is too good .... ! Need to hear Gopi's reply to this ...... Jake ... r u listening ?????
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Namki, u hav to be romantic first.. Only then ur Ahem can be a romantic.. I as gopi was feeling the love in my heart.. The mail says "feel my love, ahemji" whereas urs was just lyk u, cold outrite cold! Feel.. Feel namkiben.. Whats inside Ahem.. Hez not that cold hearted. Hez falling for gopi.. Get that in u.. As Gopi, i will write my part. Soon

Persuasion at its best  ..... lets see what Ups comes up with !!!! Can she delve into the deep dark corners of Aham's heart and come up with something romantic ????  Sounds quite a task right ? ðŸ˜†

Ahhhhh ... Only time will tell ......