Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

what??? i didnt understand

i asked whats ur Rashi.. And unless u answer that dont expect me to talk to u and that means gopi's reply will also be waived...
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

👏👏👏👏 ....

Market & Garbage truck ?? .... Awwww .... Gopi's green dream fades away ... 😆😆😆😆😆

Great reply Ups ...Totally loved Aham here ... could picture him rolling his eyes and thinking "what a silly girl !" .  ....

And the flower he gives Gopi .... WOW .... !!!!  He was soooooo sweet there !

Loved him .... high-n-mighty attitude and all ......... 👍🏼.......

Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You two are hilarious!  Keep it up...!
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

👏 ....

Market & Garbage truck ?? .... Awwww .... Gopi's green dream fades away ... 😆

Great reply Ups ...Totally loved Aham here ... could picture him rolling his eyes and thinking "what a silly girl !" .  ....

And the flower he gives Gopi .... WOW .... !!!!  He was soooooo sweet there !

Loved him .... high-n-mighty attitude and all ......... 👍🏼.......

Thanks dear... Ahem can't go all romantic from his touch-me-not attitude of everyone at home will think he needs to be admitted in Mental asylum...
on a serious note... as far as am seeing the biggest hurdle in their love life except for himself is Koki... you remember the fire incident where Ahem was concerned about Gopi and was about to put a comforting hand on her forehead... koki saw that and made Kinjal take that place beside Gopi😡😡😡
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

You two are hilarious!  Keep it up...!

Thanks mom... but it was hard to think of something which will divert from this seduction business Gopi started
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

Thanks dear... Ahem can't go all romantic from his touch-me-not attitude of everyone at home will think he needs to be admitted in Mental asylum...
on a serious note... as far as am seeing the biggest hurdle in their love life except for himself is Koki... you remember the fire incident where Ahem was concerned about Gopi and was about to put a comforting hand on her forehead... koki saw that and made Kinjal take that place beside Gopi😡😡😡

I know ... Koki can become the biggest hurdle for GoHam ....

Remember  the buttoning the cuff incident ... Gopi goes forward to help Aham button his cuff and Koki cuts in  ..... 

I have a small hope that she has changed now after watching Gopi's behaviour .... 

Hope she will gracefully move aside and let Goham lead a Happy life !!!  
Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
upasana.diya thumbnail
hope is good dear since hope is what the world is built on... but Koki is entirely another story, she defines hope so her definition of hope is God-knows-what