Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
To : [email protected]

cc : [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Aadarniya *blush blush*

Ji woh main... ji.. *adjust my pallu, covers my face*.. This is my first e-mail to you and that too with the grace of kanhaji. I wanted to say that *very excited* i know you love me after the dandiya dance..☺️ oops! *adjust my pallu again*😃 I saw love reflected in your eyes... The way you looked at me spoke volume*blush*. Its all kanhaji"s blessing.. *bats my eyelids**have fb of dandiya dance*.. wish I could go on dancing with you..😍
Btw I know that you kept our shadi ka pic with you and carry it around in your jounal always. I also had a glimpse of you followingme on kenjalben"s engagement day...*chewing my pallu**makes geometric figures with my toes*☺️
When you come home tonight leave your pride at office itself.
I will be waiting for you in my green saree, in your green room with our green tea....*blush*🤗

Jaishrikrishna..

Aapki pyari Gopi.

PS: I have also sen a copy to rashiben, maaji and khaki... so beware...😡 and come early😃

INDEX

Aham's Reply (by Diya) Page#2
Gopi's Reply (by Jake) Page#7
Aham's Reply (by Diya) Page#7
Gopi's Reply (by Jake) Page#12

Aham's Reply (by Diya) Page#2

Edited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
KD.....hats off to u for this...
loved each n every.,.....literally each n every word....

chweing her pallu....Green Green Green..lolllll.....

keep writing....but ek baat Gopi ne Computer chalana kab seekha....??? tumne sikhaya kya..?
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

KD.....hats off to u for this...
loved each n every.,.....literally each n every word....

chweing her pallu....Green Green Green..lolllll.....

keep writing....but ek baat Gopi ne Computer chalana kab seekha....??? tumne sikhaya kya..?

Wish i could... she is sweet... all the more wish i could teach Rashi... she is hotttttttttt.... ROFL
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mail was pretty awesome... but i was wondering what will be Ahem's reply to this
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
diya....why dont u try to write the reply as Aham's
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

cc : [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],SNS forum

Aadarniya *blush blush*

Ji woh main... ji.. *adjust my pallu, covers my face*.. This is my first e-mail to you and that too with the grace of kanhaji. I wanted to say that *very excited* i know you love me after the dandiya dance..☺️ oops! *adjust my pallu again*😃 I saw love reflected in your eyes... The way you looked at me spoke volume*blush*. Its all kanhaji"s blessing.. *bats my eyelids**have fb of dandiya dance*.. wish I could go on dancing with you..😍
Btw I know that you kept our shadi ka pic with you and carry it around in your jounal always. I also had a glimpse of you followingme on kenjalben"s engagement day...*chewing my pallu**makes geometric figures with my toes*☺️
I will be waiting for you in my green saree, in your green room with our green tea....*blush*🤗

Jaishrikrishna..

Aapki pyari Gopi.

PS: I have also sen a copy to rashiben, maaji and khaki... so beware...😡 and come early😃

@Jake-neil
u cc'ed to all of us 😉....  well suprised gopi sending email.. u became a tutor for gopi...gr8

upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

diya....why dont u try to write the reply as Aham's

You sure of that... don't want to start a fight with BRAT which i won't be able to end... Stuck up with a bit of work here.... will try to write the reply
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jake it was superb. we really missed this hilarious part of you for a week (not the obsessive kinjal n rashi side)
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

cc : [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Aadarniya *blush blush*

Jaishrikrishna..

Aapki pyari Gopi.

he just presses reply button

cc :
Subject: Re: Are you a fool

first of all i don't read mails without subjects😡. My dancing with you was because of my mom. my behaving good with you is because of my mom. Where was i dancing. i was just striking the sticks and standing at one place. you were the one dancing all around me.

As per the picture in my Journal, there is no you in there😡... it was of me and Anita😊. come out of the dreamland girl and act your age. You believe everyone and anyone, but not yourself... how can you expect me to have your pic with me when i hate you so much😡

(for engagement scene Ahem's expression: i am caught... but let me think)...
As per the engagement i was not following you as i love you, but i was following to make sure you don't cause anymore trouble with your stupidity... afterall its my sisters engagement and i don't want her special day to be spoiled...

How dare you say i am egoistic. You might be bright in other things but in the department of commonsense you score a big zero... now stop eating your saree.... go have some lunch if you are hungry....

Though i might be home early but not cause of your threat...

-Ahem

Guys don't kill me... that was Ahem talking... and that guy has no feelings atall... that loi pinini dobi duffod
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
diya excellent reply. i m able to imagine aham's facial reactions when he types these words