Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rusha4003

Persuasion at its best  ..... lets see what Ups comes up with !!!! Can she delve into the deep dark corners of Aham's heart and come up with something romantic ????  Sounds quite a task right ? ðŸ˜†

Ahhhhh ... Only time will tell ...... 

This guy has taken flight from a fight😉... i'll try my best, but lets see how smart can our Gopi get... and Ahem can't romance her just yet... u guys know what i mean😊

u know a telugu song is there which goes like "feel my love"

Here is the link with english subs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKd5wy0fICU
I guess Gopi gotta sing this... as Ahem is behaving like the girl in this movie and Guy is behaving like Gopi
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great going!!! Ahemji ko sirf GREEN E-MAIL sai kam chalna hoga.... Pareshaan toh zaroor hoge kyu ke usko laga Email ka kya karonga shayad GREEN FEMALE ajaati (email ke badle mei FEMALE) toh ......kuch kuch hota hai yeh green rang mei....😊
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@namki.. If u had seen Aarya you will knw why Geeta was behaving lyk that. The guy arya was behaving lyk a lunatic.. ROFL.. Warning : never watch Arya2.. I have got to sleep nw but i will give u a not so-green letter soon..
upasana.diya thumbnail
I did see aarya2... ur warning is a bit too late... but you are right... Aarya is a lunatic
upasana.diya thumbnail
but leaving the movie apart the song is perfect for Goham with Gopi in Aarya's place
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

I did see aarya2... ur warning is a bit too late... but you are right... Aarya is a lunatic

2day pigs will fly as we agreed on somethng.. How did u sit thru the whole film? Btw u want gopi to be romantic or a tough cookie
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

2day pigs will fly as we agreed on somethng.. How did u sit thru the whole film? Btw u want gopi to be romantic or a tough cookie

ofcourse romantic but smartly so too.... not pallu chewing and nails biting, as if it has been ages since she had her last meal
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

he just presses reply button

To : [email protected]
cc :
Subject: Re: Are you a fool

first of all i don't read mails without subjects😡. My dancing with you was because of my mom. my behaving good with you is because of my mom. Where was i dancing. i was just striking the sticks and standing at one place. you were the one dancing all around me.

As per the picture in my Journal, there is no you in there😡... it was of me and Anita😊. come out of the dreamland girl and act your age. You believe everyone and anyone, but not yourself... how can you expect me to have your pic with me when i hate you so much😡

(for engagement scene Ahem's expression: i am caught... but let me think)...
As per the engagement i was not following you as i love you, but i was following to make sure you don't cause anymore trouble with your stupidity... afterall its my sisters engagement and i don't want her special day to be spoiled...

How dare you say i am egoistic. You might be bright in other things but in the department of commonsense you score a big zero... now stop eating your saree.... go have some lunch if you are hungry....

Though i might be home early but not cause of your threat...

-Ahem

Guys don't kill me... that was Ahem talking... and that guy has no feelings atall... that loi pinini dobi duffod

To : [email protected]

cc :
Subject: Re: Are you a fool

My dear Ahemji,
I dont think my mail needs a subject. BTW if you dont read mails without subject why the hell did you read mine at all?😎 Darlingji, accept it, You LOVE me!!!!!😉*blows a kiss*
*turn colour like mustique* About dandiya dance, though you didnt know how to dance, your eyes were dancing, with love for me... your heartbeats were dancing just for me, and not for your MOM*no cc this time*😃
😆oh so you carry Anita's photo? Kewl.. its good as nobody will have their evil eye on you as you carry the evil herelf in your journal.... 🤣 Darlingji, you dont know what you are missing! you are not a saint and you cannot live lyk a saint for long... just like Apsara Menaka broke the tapasya of saint viswamithra, i will be there to shatter your peace of mind and give you a piece of my mind😈
*adjust my pallu**then tries a maaji style of adjusting pallu*

And you were not following me on engagement day, were you mamma's dhikra? Then why was the male version of lalalalala playing in the bangground???😛Nimcompoop!!! dont ever underestimate me.... Samjhe?

So you know i am an expert in "other departments"😉! Wanna experiment on my other side?Blushing
Then come home early like i DEMANDED coz i am waiting....

Angrybtw darlingji, if and i repeat if, you come late and with your over rated EGO, THEN i will receive you in BLACK saree in youe BLACK corridor with YOUR BLACK teaAngry... and in exchange you will receive a BLACK EYE.....😃

Jaishrikrishna,
Aapki pyari  Gopi

PS : your last reply really pissed me off...just coz of kanhaji i forgie you this onceSmile
        Now the choice is yours - GREEN or BLACK???😳
Edited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Sorry for being late... I had some work here so didnt get time for a Smart letter.. Though I doubt whether its smart enough... ROFL
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@KD...this is HILARIOUS.......

Lovely Offer Green Vs Black..............and Darlng Ji (u are getting new new words in Gopi's Vocab...lol..)

BTW...Please Put all the three pages on first post where Diya n you are replying in emails...so that who wil read it first time should know all replies....