Frequent Posters

fungirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

To : [email protected]

cc : [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Aadarniya *blush blush*

Ji woh main... ji.. *adjust my pallu, covers my face*.. This is my first e-mail to you and that too with the grace of kanhaji. I wanted to say that *very excited* i know you love me after the dandiya dance..☺️ oops! *adjust my pallu again*πŸ˜ƒ I saw love reflected in your eyes... The way you looked at me spoke volume*blush*. Its all kanhaji"s blessing.. *bats my eyelids**have fb of dandiya dance*.. wish I could go on dancing with you..😍
Btw I know that you kept our shadi ka pic with you and carry it around in your jounal always. I also had a glimpse of you followingme on kenjalben"s engagement day...*chewing my pallu**makes geometric figures with my toes*☺️
When you come home tonight leave your pride at office itself.
I will be waiting for you in my green saree, in your green room with our green tea....*blush*πŸ€—

Jaishrikrishna..

Aapki pyari Gopi.

PS: I have also sen a copy to rashiben, maaji and khaki... so beware...😑 and come earlyπŸ˜ƒ

Jake that was really a beautiful green letter
@bold ... now this line is confusing ....is it a romantic letter or a threatening letter
fungirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Upasana.diya : good one ... u sound just like Ahem ... Edited by fungirl - 13 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜† Are you sure its our Gopi? You have written the whole thing in english. If only Gopi could write/talk like that by now Aham would have taken her to Paris for honeymoon..forget AnitaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

OMG  !!! ..... This must be the most HOWLARIOUS post in the forum !

@ Jake .... Hi I'm Usha, we haven't met .... was away from the forums for the last couple of weeks !

You Gopi mail is ROFL-ly hilarious ! ..... Loved the 'green' connection .....  and your "green goblet " suggestion ..... even more howlarius !!!!

@ Upasana..... your mail was more Aham than Aham himself .... πŸ˜† ....loved it  ....

Serioulsy ... you two .... plz keep this going ... anyways the serial right now is 'dead' .... and we need all the humour we can get, just to continue being here !

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ......... Take a bow ... Jake & Uapasana ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fungirl

@Upasana.diya : good one ... u sound just like Ahem ...

Thanks Dear... can't help sounding like Ahem... I never saw him talking romantically even to Anita(Basically i wasn't watching this series then, but saw some videos but saw nothing 'romantic' in them tooπŸ˜ƒ
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

🀣

@ Upasana..... your mail was more Aham than Aham himself .... πŸ˜† ....loved it  ....

Serioulsy ... you two .... plz keep this going ... anyways the serial right now is 'dead' .... and we need all the humour we can get, just to continue being here !

πŸ‘ ......... Take a bow ... Jake & Uapasana ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Did i scold Gopi too much, Usha 😭... now Gopi was sounding so-not 'Gopi' that ahem thought she has gone crazy or something.... you knowπŸ˜‰

@BRAT reply to the mail
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fungirl

</div>
Jake that was really a beautiful <font color="#00cc00">green</font> letter
<div>
@bold ... now this line is confusing ....is it a romantic letter or a threatening letter

that line was just a dessert to a fantastic meal.. ROFL
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

πŸ˜† Are you sure its our Gopi? You have written the whole thing in english. If only Gopi could write/talk like that by now Aham would have taken her to Paris for honeymoon..forget AnitaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i wrote everythng in english coz my hindi is weak.. And for mom too..
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

🀣

OMG !!! ..... This must be the most HOWLARIOUS post in the forum !

@ Jake .... Hi I'm Usha, we haven't met .... was away from the forums for the last couple of weeks !

You Gopi mail is ROFL-ly hilarious ! ..... Loved the 'green' connection ..... and your "green goblet " suggestion ..... even more howlarius !!!!

@ Upasana..... your mail was more Aham than Aham himself .... πŸ˜† ....loved it ....

Serioulsy ... you two .... plz keep this going ... anyways the serial right now is 'dead' .... and we need all the humour we can get, just to continue being here !

πŸ‘ ......... Take a bow ... Jake & Uapasana ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

hi usha.. Thanks a lot.. Wil try to write 2nd mail asap
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

Did i scold Gopi too much, Usha 😭... now Gopi was sounding so-not 'Gopi' that ahem thought she has gone crazy or something.... you knowπŸ˜‰

@BRAT reply to the mail

hmmm.. Busy with a weeks work nw.. Wil try to write and pls as gopi is smart here lets hav a romantic Ahem.. ROFL