Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
nice and cute part.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww., nyc part... Loved ridz care nd affection fr armaan.. Ridx staying wd armaan fr taking care of him. Want some paasssionate momentsss
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nikki...Finally you updated this one...Loved it...AR and their romance is just too ARish...love the way Gang tease them...want to read more so do try to continue soon...Thanks for the PM... Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part, beautifully written.
Loved Armaan so much...
Update next part super soon.
Thanks for the pm, take care.
Sayali_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

waiting for update plzzz continue
Ar_Asyafan thumbnail
hey niki di just came across ur fic
and its mindblowing
luvd all the parts
plzzz...add me to ur pm list
awesomecouples thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love yr story yar... yr creativity is amazing...
cant wait to noe wat happens nxt... pls add me to yr PM list also...  ⭐️
awesomecouples thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how come 2 and 1/2 months se koi update hi nahie hai??
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 40 - A Trip Full Of Trust And Promises

All smiled and with this fun and masti everyone reached Banglore and was standing at Hotel Reception where they were decided to live and were bookinG for rooms abhie was booking 4 rooms as everyone was staying with one another when riddhima said

Ri:''abhie mai armaan kee saath ooske room meiin rookungi''

She said and all were looking towards her with surprise including armaan.

Ra:''par riddhima I meant to say aap kaise matlab mai matlab aap galat mat sajhiyega please mere kehne kaa matlab''

He fumbled with words not knowing how to put his questions and feelings in words and riddhima understands those unsaid questions and confusion on everyone's eyes even in her armaan's but they have trusted also and her three best friends so she finally started

Ri:''rahul mai samjhti hun aap sab kya kehna chahate hai well bat sirff itnii sii hai kii armaan kii tabiyat abhie bhi bikul theek nahin hai aagar dekha jaaye tou ose abhie discharge bhi nahin milta hospital se par aap sabkii aur armaan kii zid aur bahar ane kii ichaa ke kaaran mai man gayyi but please guys I need to take care of him aap sab ose jaante hai how much he is careless regarding himself so that's why I want to stay with him in one room just for his sake and for his wellness''

She completed andbefore anyone from the gang responds armaan says

Ar:''nahin riddhima mai theek hun aur mai careless kahan hun jaan''

He said and

Ri:''yea armaan tum tou careless bilkul bhi nahin ho''

She said sarcastically and armaan whined

Ar:''riddhima jaan kya''

But he was cut short by riddhima's voice

Ri:''armaan mai tumhari bat maani aur yahan ayi naa tumhare saath aab is matter meiin mai tumhari 1 bhi nahin soonogi mai tumhare saath rookungi bas''

And armaan did not said anything hearing the finality in her voice

Ab:''par riddhima matlab hum aapko galat nahin samajh rahein hai par hum meiin se joo bhi armaan ke saath rookege vo ooska poora dhayan rakhega we assure u u can trust us riddhima''

At:''han ridzi hum armaan mere bhaii ka poora proper dhayan rakehnge naa''

He said sincerely and riddhima

Ri:''I completely trust u abhie and all of u but the problem is I don't trust on armaan he is careless and I am sure he will never listen to u guyss''

She said and all nodded while agreeing with her silently knowing armaan and his ways only then nikki said

Ni:''han guys riddhima sahii keh rahii hai hum sab armaan koo jaante hai vo kitna pareshan karta hai''

An:''han atul humnein bhi dekha hai hospital meiin bhi medicines theek se nahin letaa''

Mu:''han boys ridzi sahii keh rahii hai yeh hero keval isi kii bat manta hai yaa hum yeh kahen kii akeli ridzi hii iss shaitan tackle kar sakti hai in sab maaters meiin''

All the girls sided riddhima and boys nods agreed with the girls and seeing their nod armaan who was hearing till now speak

Ar:''saalo sharam kar tum sab kee sab sab mere khilaf ho gayye ho had ho gayyi hai mere saamne merii hii boorai kiyye jaa rahein ho''

He said and all chuckled while rahul teased him by saying

Ra:''chl oye drama mat kar hum jaante hai man meiin tou tere ladoo foor rahein hai riddhima kee saath rehne kii soch kar''

And hearing him riddhima blushed while everyone giggled and armaan is armaan

Ar:''han tou tuu bhi reh lee muskii kee saath tere pas tou licence bhi hai naa kyoon muski kya kehti hai''

He immediately said and muskan 

Mu:''jii nahin hero shaadi kee bad tou ise jhelna hii hai aabhie nahin yar abhie I love my friends and wants to spend time with them so a big no and sorry kankhujure''

She said while putting her either hands towards anajli and nikki smiling to riddhima while rahul says 

Ra:''off course tab tak mai bhi zindagi jee lun''

An:''han aur vaise bhi armaan abhie inkein pas half licence hai poora thode naa hai abhie inkein pas abhii''

She said and everyone laughed

At:''han anjali par armaan kii aishh hai naa aadha naa poora fir bhi see ridzi is his only kyoon armaan mere bhaii''

Ar:''off course atul she is only mine mine riddhima mine jaan''

He said looking at riddhima who blushed seeing him and lowered her eye-lids while everyone smiles and hoots seeing the couple and finally abhie butted in

Ab:''guyss aagar tumhe yad hoo tou hum yahan 5 rat 4 din kee liyye aye hai tou yeh poora time hum yahan khade hokar nahin beeta sakte naa so please rooms len''

He said getting everyone' attention and make them realize they were still standing at reception of hotel and everyone nodded and

Ni:''han abhie please rooms lo jaldi se I am so tired''

Ra:''yea gadi humein chalayi tum peeche bolkar aur sokar tired ho gayye naa''

He said teasingly

Ri:''guyss  abhii mat shuru honaa bad meiin please abhie aap room lijiye naa sab humein dekhh raehin hai''

She said and abhie nodded and

Ab:''sir humein 5 rooms de dijiye''

But he was cut short by anjali

An:''abhie 5 kya karenge 3 room lo naa armaan aur ridzi 1 room meiin ruk jaayenge hum 3 neon mai, muski aur nikki 1 room meiin ruk jaayenge aur tum 3neon atul, rahul aur tum 1 room meiin ruk jaana kaisa hai plan''

Ra:''han sahii hai vaise bhi hum time saath meiin sped karne aye hai''

Mu:''bilkul sahii bola kankhujura aura agar jarurat padii tou rat koo extra bedding lagava lenge kyoon nikki''

Ni:''off course yar''

At:''chl abhie 3 rooms done''

Abhie nodded and asked managed to give them 3 suits and when abhie was saying 3 rooms armaan looked towards riddhima and as green innocent orbs met with blue naughty orbs armaan looked at her intently as if asking her final time if she was ok with this and riddhima blinked her green orbs making hims sure she is fine and she has trust on him on their love and he is most important for her and armaan understands her unsaid words and flashed his dimpled smile to her and both shared beautiful eye lock when their trance breaks

Ra:''guyss baaki kaa romance room meiin jaakar continue karna abhii ke liyye itnaa bahut hai''

And hearing rahul's comment both armaan and riddhima breaks their eye-contact while everyone chuckled seeing them

An:''areey rahul yar kyoon disturb kiyya dono koo tune''

She said teasingly while they start walking towards their room while bail boys was carrying their luggage and riddhima was holding armaan's hands as he has his one hand over his chest as his wounds yet not healed but he did not care at all as his riddhima was with him and that is the only thing matter for him and with all the teasing session they finally reached to their rooms and firstly it was girls room and then it was boys room and to their opposite AR's room and when bail boys placed everyone's luggage in their rooms and leaves after getting tip rahul firstly passed the room key to girls one he remained for themselves their room key and then he says while passing the room key to armaan

Ra:''yeh le tere honeymoon suite kii keys''

He says while handling the keys to armaan and hearing his words riddhima turned into deep shade of red with shyness and embarrassment while muskaan who was standing beside her

Mu:''kya kankhujure tuu bhi naa kitna pareshan karta hai dekhh nayi naveli dulahn kaise sharman rahii hai''

She said while placing her finger under riddhima's chin and armaan looked at her she was blushing very badly and armaan so loved her red cheeks and then he

Ni:''han yar ridzi tuu tou itni sundar lag rahii hai anjie dekhh naa armaan koo kaise ose dekhh rahaa hai bechari pta nahin kya kya hogaa aaj ooske saath''

She said with naughty grin on her face and riddhima was like red tomato hearing her shameless comments

An:''han biklul vaise aab ridzi lag itnii sundar rahii hai tou bechare armaan kaa kya ksoor''

She said and riddhima was like if earth can open she can swallow under it hearing their comments and she looked at armaan to save her and he blinked his eyes

At:''zara zara touch me touch me

Zara zara kiss me kiss me

Bin tere sanam bekrar hum

And atul's song was cheery on cake in their teasing session

Ar:''yea right vaise tum sab mujhe pta hai aisee kyoon bol arhein ho after all jealous jo hoo rahein hoo kii aalag se rahul muskii kii lipstick nahin chew kar paayega yaa atul aapne plants kii batein karte karte hai anjie koo hug nahin kar paayega yaa fir abhie nikki koo chair par khada karke nahin karge u know I know tum sab jealous ho tabhie merii jaan merri riddhima kee peeche padee ho I can understand your problem but don't worry guys tum log bhi humara room use kar sakte ho han''

But he was cut short with rahul's voice

Ra:''armaan yar bas''

And this time their faces were flushed after all it's armaan and he can surely beat them in their own plan and this is tou teasing so they did not dare to tease him back but riddhima is always a soft target so they always teased her but right now she has her armaan

Ar:''kya hua raool aabhie room chahiye kya?''

He asked making an innocent face

An:''girls bahut tiredness ho rahii hai hum fresh hokar 9 vaje dinner ke liye milte hai ohk''

And boys nodded with in a second girls and boys went into their respective room awhile giving AR smile and armaan laughed seeing their condition and riddhima smiled seeing them and admired armaan and his words then only she feels hot breath caressing her nape

Ar:''so sweetheart chalein aapne honeymoon suite meiin''

He asked huskily and riddhima just closed her eyes not saying anything but she just moved inside the room and armaan smiled seeing her behave he then closed the door and riddhia was still standing near the room door and she feels armaan's hands sneeked around her waist and he hugged her from behind with his one hand putting his face on her shoulder andshe shivered with his touch and armaan buried his face in her nape and riddhima shuddered and finally she

Ri:''armaan.''

Ar:''hmm''

He replied still busy inhaling the fragrance of her hairs 

Ri:''hato naa dekho tumhari medicine kaa time ho rahaa hai''

She said try her best to not to lose her control but armaan's touch always play with her senses and araaan knows this very well and

Ar:''nahin jaan yeh mere romance ka time hai maine kitne din se tumhare saath time spend nahin kiyya aur vaise bhi aaj kaa tou occasion bhi khas hai aaj humari first anniversary hai precisely first look and dance anniversary hai tou so jaan let me continue naa''

He said while placing frequent kissies on her throat while siding her hairs a bit and riddhima closed her eys with his kisses but soon she opened she can't lose control

Ri:''armaan please abhie nahin abhie medicine kaa time hoo rahaa hai''

She said while turning towards him looking at him while armaan was busy making imaginary patterns on her back and

Ar:''nahin naa riddhima''

He said while leaning close to her while try to kiss her throat and neck but riddhima placed her hands on his lips

Ar:''riddhima yar please I love u sweetheart so so much''

He confessed and

Ri:''love u too sweetheart but please abhie medicine le lo naa''

She said cupping his cheek in his palm and armaan frowned hearing her and riddhima smiled seeing his frown

Ri:''ooske bad jaisa aap kahenge hum vaise karenge par abhii medicines armaan you need them naa please otherwise how will u heal soon so please sweetheart''

She said try to make him understand and

Ar:''pakka promise ooske bad joo mai kahunga vo''

Ri:''jii hazur joo mera armaan kahega vo I promise''

She said while placing kiss on his chin

Ar:''1 bar fir soch lo bad meiin palat mat jaana''

Ri:''sochh liyya sweeetheart''

She replied and

Ar:''ok then do vo stupid medicines''

He said making a face and riddhima helps him to settle on his bed and after pecking his forhead

Ri:''yeh hui naa mere armaan vaali bat''

And she took his medicines fro her purse and gave him with the glass of water which he takes making a face and riddhima kissed his cheek after placing the glass back on table and she turned to go when armaan holds her duppatta ans shre turned and looked at him in confusion

Ar:''kahan chali jaan''

Ri:''fresh honein armaan''

Ar:''well pehle aapni bat tou sunti jayiye''

He said pulling her towards himself

Ri:''kaunsi bat armaan''

She was going towards him as like a string which he was pulling and 

Ar:'' maine medicines khai aab aapko vo karna hai jo mai kahunga jaaan''

He said making her sit on the bed beside himself

Ri:''armaan mai fresh hokar soono''

She said caressing his cheek

Ar:''nahin abhie sunani hai aapko''

He said kissing her hands

Ri:''theek hai bolo armaan kya karn ahai mujhe''

She said and armaan was so busy kissing her nape sending shiver in spine did not respond and then riddhima

Ri:''bolo naa armaan''

Still no reply only seductive kisses''

Ri:''armaan''

This time a little loud  and armaan come out of his trance

Ar:''you has to sleep with me jaan on this bed''

He said huskily near her ear looking deep in her eyes and riddhima tilted her head a bit and her eyes caught his and she smiled and with in a second she said

Ri:''jaisa aapka hokam hoo janab''

She completed while pecking his cheek and armaan was surprised and shocked with her answer he least in his dreams expect this answer from her a ''yes'' from her and seeing him looking at her and his hold was lightened she stand up and turned to go when armaan come back from his thoughts and just caught her wrist and pulled her back that she was facing him once again and seeing him holding her and did not saying anything riddhima was surprised so she finally said to him that

Ri:''armaan aab kya please let me go and freshen up I feel so uncomfortable journey is so tiry and I feel smelly''

She said trying to get out from his grip but armaan did not leave her

Ri:''armaan kya hua tumhe?''

She asked getting no reply from him and armaan finally replied pulling her more so that now she was standing in between his legs and his face level was near her belly and

Ar:''mujhe kya hua tumhe kya hua hai riddhima?''

Ri:''kuchh bhi nahin par aagar tumne mujhe nahin choda tou mujhe aabhie binaa fresh hue garmi meiin zarur kuchh hoo jaayega''

She replied with a chuckle in her voice but armaan did not leave her nor did he replied to her

Ri:''armaan seriously aab mujhe irritation hoo rahii hai aagar kuchh nahin kehna hai tou please let me go and freshen up tab tak tum sochh loo kya bolna hai''

She said finally turned making herself free from his grip and was about to enter in the washroom when she heard his voice and she stopped in mid way hearing 

Ar:''tum mere saath 1 bed par sonee kee liyye maani kyoon han riddhima''

And riddhima turned to him and saw him he was looking at her with surprised expressions and lots of love clearly visible in his eyes for her and riddhima just give him a simple shy smile and turned and finally went inside washroom not replying his question and this geature of hers make armaan more confused she was not behaving like his riddhima ths shy one what happened to her, what has gotten into her and he was thinking about her words somewhere her words make him smile and contended deep in his heart but still he wants to know what is the reason, riddhima is not that kind of girl, so he was waiting anxiously for her to come out from washroom so he can get answers of his questions and till then he thinks to unpack the luggage of theirs as riddhima was taking so long in washroom and he was getting bored so think of helping her by unpacking their luggage at least he can unpack his own and he start doing that and he was picking her clothes when he found the door open and riddhima emerged from washroom wearing a beautiful red anarkali churridar and armaan was mesmerizing seeing her in his favorite color, she was looking breath taking in his favorite sauce vaala lal just like she was looking 5 years ago in that red party gown when he feels something for her and riddhima did feel his gaze upon herself and her ears turned red with that desired gaze of his and she blushed feeling his passionate gaze, she purposely wears red color as it's his favorite one she wears as it's their first anniversary in his words and then to break the silence she

You Actually Love Me OR

Ri:''armaan tum kuchh chahiye lao mai nikalti hun''

She said her eyes were still lowered and armaan did not replied just keep on staring at her, she was looking so beautiful, that he just wants to grab her and kiss her like no tomorrow, but somehow he just keep on looking at her and riddhima took out his clothes and handled him but armaan did not took the clothes instead he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards himself that she was banged in his rock hard chest and riddhima looked at him with surprised questions and his clothes were still in her hands and 

Ri:''armaan kya''

But she was shushed with armaan's finger on her lips

Ar:''shhh''

He said and then he leaned towards her face and he start tracing her facial features with his hands ever so softly yet so sensously making her gasp and closed her eyes, armaan smiled seeing the affect on her just his mere touch and she always react like this only and armaan slightly kissed her nose tip 

You Actually Love Me OR

while his fingers were busy exploring her facial features tracing her jaw line and her red rosy luscious lips  and feeling his thumb on her lips caressing them slowly riddhima holds his collar tightly, his clothes were clenched in her fist

Ar:''you are looking so beautiful jaan''

He said while leaning towards her face that his breaths were kissing her cheeks making her gasp and go turned all red and then he pecked her forhead lightly and riddhima immediately higged him tightly feeling so much shy and beautiful and satisfied and armaan hugged her back, his arms wrapped around her waist and riddhima's hands were around his waist and riddhima's head was placed on his chest and armaan's head placed over riddhima's both has a smile on their faces after sometime riddhima broke the hug

Ri:''yeh lo armaan tumhar kapde''

She said while her eyes were still lowered and armaan smiled seeing her behave she was behaving like they are newly wedded couple, actually they are married from their heart just to get married in front of society and for name sake otherwise they are each-others

Ar:''well thank you sweetheart par are you sure kii mai inhein pehnu sweetheart''

He asked taking the clothes in his hands and riddhima looked at him with questioning eyes asking what's wrong with the clothes and

Ri:''kya hua armaan tumhe ache nahin lagee tou batao kya nikalo tumhare liyye mai''

She asked thinking may be he did not like her choice but armaan holds her wrist

Ar:''no sweetheart I love your choice par you see kii mai inehin nahin pehen sakta dekho inkaa kachoomar nikla hai''

He said while placing his head in the crook of her neck and nuzzling there while he points to clothes as riddhima asked him with eyes what was he saying

Ri:''kya armaan kya keh rahee ho''

She asked while picking the clothes and then she saw the clothes has lots of wrinkles as riddhima holds them tightly in her fists and she looked towards armaan who kissed her cheek and seeing the clothes both burst in laughing while riddhima was also shy what she was doing

Ri:''achaa armaan mai tumhare liye doosra pair nikal detii hun naa ise kal mai ironing kee liyye de doongi hotel laundry meiin''

She said as she was feeling shy in front of his eyes and armaan smiled and then he settled on bed while riddhima start taking another pair of clothes for him and armaan looked at her lovingly and when she picked one pair of jeans and blue shirt for him he decide to ask why she was taking out casual clothes and herself wears suit they are going somewhere at this time of night

Ar:''riddhima jaan''

He called her

Ri:''han armaan yeh lo kapde''

She replid while looking at him and forwarded him his clothes

Ar:''jaan hum kahin jaa rahein hai kya jot um mujhe yeh casuals de rahii ho pehnanae, mere shorts au rte-shirt nahin tumne bhi suit pehna hai jaan batao''

He finally asked

Ri:''buddhu bhull gayye humein abhie baaki sab koo dinner kee liyye milna hai tou hum night wear meiin nahin jaa sakte naa neeche reastaurnat meiin''

She said with a smiled explaining him and reminding him about dinner and armaan smiled hearing her

Ri:''so aab aap change kariye aur I will help you''

She said thinking about his injuries

Ar:''well aye hayye how sweet of you vaise I would love to change by you but in night clothes not in these casual clothes''

He said with a wink and riddhima blushed hearing him but next moment

Ri:''par armaan neeche nahin jaana kya sabse nahin milna kya kahne kee liyye''

She asked surprisingly

Ar:''milna hai par I was thinking sab journey se tired honge tpu why not kii hum yahin room meiin khana order karen rather neeche jaane kee liyye what say''

He asked and 

Ri:''mujeh koi problem nahin hai par baaki sab koo boora naa lagen armaan kahin''

Ar:''areey nahin mai abhie poochta hun aur vaise bhi vo humara gang hai oonhein bas saath baitne se matlab hai place se nahin naa''

He explained her and she nodded knowing he was saying truth and

Ri:''han yeh tou hai armaan''

Ar:''good aab mai poochta hun''

Ri:''hmm''

And armaan dialed rahul's number and asked them about his plan to have dinner in one room itself rather than going down in restaurant which they happily obliged saying it will be surely fun sitting in one room and it will not stress armaan and armaan smiled he has so much caring friends and then they decided they have dinner in girl's room and arhul said he will inform girls and she will ordered dinner and they will met each-other in half hour armaan smiled and hung up tha phone all the time armaan was on phone riddhiam did just nothing to admire him, she was so in love with him and then armaan turned to riddhima who was looking at him without blinking her eyes armaans smiled then he

Ar:''riddhim jaan mujhe bad meiin dekhna abhie kee liyye mujhe mere kapde de do naa sweetheart''

He said breaking her trance and riddhima just embarrassed while he caught her red handed, she did not say anything just buried her face in bag to take out his clothes and armaan smiled seeing her red cheeks and he saw her she was just looking like his wife

Ar:''riddhima jaan mujhe tou abhie se lag rahaa hai kii merii shaadi ho gayyi hai yar''

And his words make riddhima's head shoot up she looked at him with surprise in her eyes and blush crept on her cheeks

Ri:''kya matlab armaan''

Ar:''matlab yeh kii dekho naa mujeh tum abhie se biwii kii taran daantne lagii ho dekho naa mai abhie se qaidi ban gayya hun merii azadi tou bilkul finish''

He said with cute face and riddhima was shocked hearing his words and next moment armaan heard her voice

Ri:''kya maine tumhari azadi cheen lii hai jao get lost armaan jao tum sabhi boys kee pas rahoo jaakar mai akeli rahungi iss big room meiin nahin to anjie, muski, nikki kee saath shift ho jaongi, 1 tou mujhe tumhari fikar hai oopar se inkoo lagta hai maine inkii azadi le lii hai''

She mumbled and blasted at him and armaan smiled he actually expected this kind of reaction only and he loved to tease her and whnever her cheeks turned red with angreness and irritation he falls in love with her once again

Ar:''jaan mera matlab vo nahin tha''

He still played to tease her

Ri:''no armaan go and stay with boys mai tou abhie se tumhari biwii kii tarah beahave karke tumhe pareshan kar rahii hun naa so jao enjoy your life biwii tou humesha pareshan hii karti hai naa so jao naa enjoy armaan''

She said while folding her hands against her chest and smiled and went towards her slowly and holds her wrist

Ri:''chodo armaan mai tou tumhari biwii tumhe pareshan karti hun''

She in her anger did not even realize she actually admits she was his wife and armaan grinned hearing that

Ar:''and biwii I love it''

He said stressing the word ''biwii'' and blowed on her ear making riddhima turned beetroot red then she realized what he was doing and she looked at him

Ri:''armaan I love u''

Ar:''yes biwii love u too''

He said enveloping her in his arms

Ar:''I love u biwii yea but darling aab mere kapde de do naa nahin tou gang bahit tease karega humein or should I say tumhein biwii''

He said letting her go from the hug

Ri:''kya armaan tum bhi naa''

She said handling him his clothes

Ar:''mai kya biwii''

Ri:''mat bulao naa armaan''

She meant about''biwii''

Ar:''jii nahin mai tou bulaonga after all u r don't u?''

He said locking his hands around her waist

Riddhima nodded her head in agreement and armaan smiled

Ar:''gud love u''

Ri:''love u too''

And then armaan picked his 3/4th cargo trousers and riddhima averted her gaze and armaan quickly changed in them and then he picked his blue superman tee shirt 

Ar:''riddhima tum merii help karne vaali thi naa kapde pehnane meiin jaan''

He called her actually he wants some help as is shoulder has the major injury and riddhima looked at him knows he needs her and she smiled and helped him wearing his tee-shirt while armaan how could he restrain himself he did romance with her while hugging her waist sometime, sometimes piching her there, sometimes kissing her there and riddhima blushed and then when she turned after make him wearing his tee-shirt armaan holds her wrist and says in cute voice

Ar:''you know tumhe naa abhie poori complete biwii jaldi se bnana padega yar so that u can help me in changing my complete clothes''

He said shamelessly and riddhima looked at him he was so much shameless and armaan winked at her.

Ri:''armaan tum naa bahut besharam ho''

She said struggling to come out from his grip and

Ar:''tell me something new biwi''

He said with a grin

Ri;''chodo mujhe aur chalo tum''

She said changing the topic and

Ar:''well ohk fine vo bhi jaldi ho jaayega abhie kee liyye tell me tum change nahin karogi tum suit meiin hii aaogi''

Armaan asked her and riddhima nodded in agreement

Ri:''han armaan maine aab change kar liyya aab karungi tou time bhi jaayega aur baaki sab wait kar rahein honge khana bhi thanda ho jayega''

She said tried to make him understand and the actual reason is half this and half is she is only have her nighties not any pjs and she did not want to go in front of anyone in her nighties as she feels uncomfortable though they are friends, she is just like this only.

Ar:''hmm ok tou chalein''

Ri:''han chalo armaan''

And she picked her duppatta and placed it on her shoulder and when she was adjusting it armaan holds her hand and himself adjusted it against her neck and pecked lightly her lips while whispering against her lips that

Ar:''aab lag rahii ho naa armaan kii jaan''

He said huskily and riddhima smiled and placed her head on his shoulder and both leaves for girls room for dinner after riddhima locked their room hands in hands, armaan was about to ring the door bell of girls room when riddhima holds his hand when armaan asked her with eyes wht happen she shook her head and just wiped his lips where her red lipstick marks there as he pecked her lips and armaan grinned as he always wore her lipstick when he kissed her and then only riddhima kissed on his cheek as he whispered ''I love u'' in her ears as she returned ''love u too'' back to him and then riddhima wiped his cheek with her fingers.

Precap_Sanson Ko Sanson Meiin Dhalne Do Zara

Aanchal Koo Seene Se Dhalne Do Zara

Labon Kii Guzarish Hai Yeh

Armaan-Riddhima Scenes

Gang Scenes And Lots Of Fun In Bangalore

Hope aapko achaa lga mujhe btana jarur kaisa hai part ohk

Thanks To all of u for ur comments and all the silent readers who press tab button ohk.

with lots of love

nikita

Edited by desir - 3 years ago
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19,  niki.5pms,  awesomecouples,
  priyanka11,  destinationn,  m-g19,  

thanks to all of your for your love, support, encouragement and appreciation and like you showered on previous part
with lots of love and regards and thanks
nikita