Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishaalluri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey nikki the part was really good...i came across ur ff recently...plzz update soon

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Part - 38 I Know Him

Ra:''so done its decided kal hum banglore ke liyye niklenge''

And all of them left now it was only armaan and riddhima, armaan watched riddhima who was still standing with her hands folded against her chest,she was looking so damn cute that armaan wants to hold her in his arms and

Ar:''riddhima jaan''

But she did not replied

Ar:''jaaan merii bat to sunno''

Ri:''no armaan mujhe kuch nahin sunna u always do this har bar aaoni manmani karte ho tum armaan''

She said completely irritated

Ar:''areey lekin merii bat to sunoo ekk bar''

Ri:''nahin armaan mujhe nahin sunna tab tum merii bat sun rahee the kya''

Armaan pulled her close

Ri:''armaan kya kar rahee ho chodo mujhe''

She said while struggling to free herself from his hold

Ar:''nahin pehle merii bat soono''

Ri:''kya hai armaan jab dekho zidd karte rehte ho''

She spoke up still trying to free herself but due to his wounds her protests were slow when armaan did not leave her she finally gave up

Ri:''fine-bolo kya bolna hai tumhe I am listening''

Ar:''yeh hui naa merii jaan vaali bat''

He replied while kissing her cheek 

Ri:''armaan tumhe yeh sab karna hai''

Ar:''han yar''

He replied while nuzzling in her hair

Ri:'' kya yeh sab karna hai tumhe''

Ar:''areey han meraa matlab nahin vo yeh to aisee hi bol diyya maine yar''

Ri:''armaan kya hai kyoon confuse kar rahee ho batao kya btana hai''

Ar:''vo jaan u know maine banglore jaane ko kyoon bolaa''

Ri:''nahin armaan tum kabhie mujhe kuch btate hi nahin''

She replied with irritation

Ar:''u know 2 din bad 20 August hai?''

Ri:''han to armaan mujhe dates pata hotii hai''

Ar:''I know u r so intelligent kii tumhe pata hogaa ki kaunsi date hai par tumhe yeh nahin pata jaaan aaj se 5 years pehle maine tumhe 20 August ko pehli bar dekha tha banglore meiin''

Ri:''armaan kya bol rahee ho banglore meiin mujhe to tumne pehli bar college meiin ragging ke din nahin dekha tha?''

She asked confusingly and armaan nodded his head in disagreement while playing with her fingers 

Ri:''nahin to fir kab matlab mujhe to kuch yad hii nahin hai''

Ar:''jaaan u remember u go for pmt test in banglore''

Ri:''han armaan yad hai mujhe par mai tumhe vahan kab milii''

She asked as she does not know anything about her meeting with him in banglore so 

Ar:''yad hai pmt exam kii night ko tum oos college ki mask party meiin gayyi thi''

Ri:''oos din ko armaan mai kabhie nahin bhull sakti aagar oos din sab achaa hua tha to oos ekk ladke ke kaaran nahin to jaane kya ho jaata oos din, par u know maine sirff ooski eyes dekhi thi, blue-grey eyes thi''

And her sentence left incomplete as her eyes met with his blue-grey eyes and reality stuck to her it has to him and she being a stupid never realizes it and as soon she shook her head to get a confirmation from him and armaan smiled at her and lightly pecked her forhead

Ri:''armaan vo tum the naa?''

Armaan nodded and riddhima lost in the memory of 5years back August 20

It was beautiful, amazing and fantastic day for riddhima, she was in banglore for her PMT test and as always she did her best and she was sure she got admission in her favourite college, she and anjali has to return Mumbai the very next day, today night they were going to a party, riddhima is not very fond of partied but as they met muskaan and nikki there for som of their work so they all forced her to come to enjoy after that four of them will busy in their respective studies so riddhima agreed to join them and they headed to party. It was mask party and everyone has to put the mask before entering the party, riddhima that day wearing a red shining gown with her long hairs left open and to her luck she got the red mask which was covering her face completely except her green-almond eyes, riddhima was first hesitant but with everyone's forceness she wears the mask, riddhima has the feeling that something is going to happened so she is nervous but calmed herself. As soon as they reached at party they saw party was on its full swing and riddhima also start enjoying but still she has the weird feelings. Soon the dj played a dance number and anjie, muski, and nikki was already on dance floor, and riddhima was pulled by them and she start dancing with them and suddenly dj played a romantic soft number and soon they have to danced with some random partners and riddhima swing and she was in one person's arms, his strong arms were wrapped around her waist and her hands landed on his bare chest, and they start dancing with music and then the person turned riddhima hard and riddhima was more close to him then she feels his hands were at her lower back, her eyes popped out in shock what was he doing, she tried to free herself from his grip but he hold her more tightly and then she feels his hands were pulling her dress zip then she realized her zip was opened and she looked in his eyes which was only revealing because of his mask as soon as the blue-grey eyes met with green ones he assured her and pulled her closer that they were like hugging position and soon enough he closed her zip and she thanked him with her eyes and he admired her and both lost in each-other's eyes only then the song played 

Ar:                    '' Ek din ..Ek din teri raahon

Baahoon mein panaahon mein

Aungaa khojaunga

Ek din tera ho jaunga 

Yeh dil to na keh yeh baatein

Dil to na keh saka

(He pulled her closer while holding her from her waist and she looked back in his eyes while her hands were around his neck)

Tu jaane na tu

Chaahat meri kitni betaab hai 

Ho jo barso meri palkon mein tha

Tu wohi khwaab hai

(He feels himself drowning in her deep eyes)

nashmia

Har ghadi har ghadi yaadoon mein 

Vaadon mein iradon mein 

Aungaa kho jaunga

Ek din tera ho jaunga 

Yeh dil to na keh yeh baatein

Dil to na keh saka

(Both were lost in each-other's eyes that they does not break their eye-lock) 

Yeh Jhukti nazar

Jaane jigar hosh lejati hai 

Mein kaise kahon 

Ek ajnabi dard dejati hai 

Chupke se Chupke se teri neeedon mein 

Khwaabon mein khayalon mein 

Chaaunga Khojunga 

(He looked towards with his intense gaze and she lowered her gaze and her one hair starnd fell on her face which was disturbed his view, he put it behind her ear and as his fingers brushed with her ear she again looked in his eyes)

And the song finished and they were still looking in each-other's eyes only then she heared

An:''ridzi jaldi chal humein der ho rahii hai''

And she immediately freed herself and left from there.

Flashback ends

Ri:''armaan par maine mask pehna tha to tumne mujhe kaise pechana kii vo mai hii thi''

Ar:''jaaan jab tum aisee bhagg gayii jab tumhe aawaz lagii to mai tumhare peeche aya tha aur jab tum jaate-jaate aapna mask ootar kar vaapis kar rahii thi tab maine tumhare side-face dekha tha poora face nahin. I was so disappointed I was so much attracted to u.Mai tumse bat karna chahta tha par nahin kar paaya. Pata hai oos din ke bad mai humesha tumhare vaare meiin sochta tha, pata hai jaan mai aagle 2 din fir se osi jagah gayya ki shayad mai tumhe fir se mill sakun par nothing. Fir mujhe Mumbai ana pada vaapis college join karna tha. Aur pehle din tumhari ragging kii maine naa tumhara chehra nahin dekha tha oos din par jab tum vahan se bhagg gayyi to maine fir se tumhara side-face dekha then I was shocked kii tum to vohii thi jisee mai kab se dhundh rahaa tha. U know mujhe aapne aap par bahut gussa aaa rahaa tha I hurt the person for whom I was craving. Fir aage to tumhe pata hi hai I fell for u and then I realize jabse maine tumhe pehli var vahan party meiin dekha tha tab se tum mere sapnon meiin kyoon ati thi''

Armaan completed and riddhima looked at him when she does not spek anything for a moment

Ar:''kya hua jaaan?''

Ri:''pata hai armaan mujhe lagta tha kii mai tumhe cheat kar rahii hun''

Ar:''cheat vo kaise jaaan''

He asked confusingly while making her face to himself

Ri:''vo mujhe lagta tha kii mujhe tumhe yeh bta denaa chahiye kii mujhe tumhare ilava bhi kisii ne itnaa closely hold kiyya hai''

She replied with her lowered her gaze Armaan looked at her in disbelief

Ar:''riddhima tum naa pagal ho''

Ri:''pagal lekin kyoon''

Ar:''iss bat ko bhi koi cheating kehta hai tum naa sachii meiin buddhu ho poori''

He replied while hitting her forhead lightly

Ri:''nahin armaan mujhe lagta tha kii mai ooske saath bahut close thi''

Ar:''han vo to hai u know tum oos din itnii sundar lag rahii thi oos laal party gown meiin''

Ri:''isliyye mujhe lagta tha aagar mai tumse pyaar karti hun to tumhe sab pata honaa chahiye''

Ar:''jaaan is se koi farak nahin padta kyonki I know u love me from the core of ur heart''

Ri:''tabhie to armaan boora lagta tha par bta nahin paati thi kii kahin tumhe kho naa dun''

She asked having small tears in her eyes and armaan wiped the tears before it roll down on her cheek and smiled at her innocence

Ar:''buddhu tum mujhe kabhie nahin khoyogi mai sirff tumhara hun sirff tumhara''

Riddhima nodded and

Ar:''vaise bhi aab to not to worry vo koi aur nahin tumhara armaan tha oos din''

Ri:''han sirff mera armaan''

She replied lovingly and pecked his for head with a smile on her face and armaan smiled too

Ar:''love u jaaan''

He said while joining his forhead with hers

Ri:''love u too''

Ar:''so aab chalogi naa banglore after all humari first anniversary hai jaan''

Riddhima blushed and

Ri:''hmm chalungi''

And they both remained in that position for sometime savouring the moment, feeling each-other's presence and their love.

precap_banglore.

Thanks To all of u for ur comments and all the silent readers who press tab button.

with lots of love

nikita

Edited by desir - 3 years ago
anishaalluri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nikki...
The part was really cute..
Armaan telling riddhima when they met
For the 1st time was nice..
Thanx for the pm...
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice part ...continue soon and thanks for the pm
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update
thanx for pm
continue soon
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Nikki...So Finally you updated this one also...Loved it...Flashback moment is treat to read..Love AR and their care for each other...Ridzy is so innocent...waiting for more so do try to continue soon...Thanks for the PM...Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 11 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww.. They r so sweeet... Too much in love.
And finally going to banglore. Yay. Cont soonish ab
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finally after so long u updatd ths. I actually had to read the previous part to undrstand wats happening.
Very nyc. Get em marry soonish
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice part!
updt next one soon
thnx 4 pm
sweetkajen thumbnail
hey niki awesome part & the song was great plz pm me dear

ria