Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

wonderful update.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

cont. soon.......πŸ˜‰
indnprncss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much to each and everyone who has commented! I will be replying to you all very soon, so look out for that. πŸ˜‰ I'm sorry I've been a little busy, but this is just a quick note to let you guys know that I am reading what you guys have to say. I got a chance to glance at a couple of them and I must say, I am REALLY glad you all are loving my FF so much! 😭 (Happy tears) Thank you for the love guys. LOVE YOU ALL!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

A little side note here regarding the precap: one of you have guessed the right thing! 😲 (I could not believe my eyes when I read that guess.) I'm not going to reveal who it is that guessed it right, but go back and read what people have guessed so far so that you can have a little idea as to what it might be... πŸ˜‰
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maneetkraze

Awesome part. I love your writing style, its so easy to comprehend. 

I think that Maan might hear Geet talking or maybe singing.

Thank u so much for the complement! πŸ€— Because I thought my writing needed improvement. πŸ˜† Good guess, but I won't tell u whether u're right or not. πŸ˜› U're gonna hav to wait until the next part to find out... πŸ˜ƒ
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona2010

Awesome!!!

Awesome!!!
simply amazing...
such a cute part
plzzzzz update soon.........plzzzzz post updates fast....cant wait for the next part

Thank u! I like ur enthusiasm a lot! ⭐️ πŸ˜ƒ And I'll try to post updates faster... 😊
itsallabtGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting story line... please continue soon and add me to ur PM list.. thanks
funnymonkey thumbnail

contineu soon plz.....πŸ˜†

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow maan is so happy go lucky guy
just waiting eagerly for the next part
update soon
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: hadah

Yaar! You always made my day....
I love your writing.. It's so easy to visualize the scenes....Love it very much!
It's fun imagining the 'new' Maan....
My guess would be Maan hearing Geet singing or Geet ka payal...
Am waiting for the next part!
πŸ˜†

Aww, u just made my day by saying tht I always make ur day! πŸ˜† ❀️ πŸ€— And thank you for commenting abt my writing. I still think it needs improvement thought. πŸ˜† The 'new' Maan is only going to be getting better and better! Good guess, but u'll find out in the next part what he hears! Keep waiting... πŸ˜‰
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

LOVED IT..AWESOME UPDATE..hahaha ..maan singing was funny..lol adi and pinky are cute!!

πŸ˜† Thank u! Haha. Maan singing was a last minute thought, so I add it to the part. Wasn't sure how ppl would react to that. πŸ€” But happy to hear a positive feedback abt it! πŸ˜ƒ
indnprncss thumbnail
I'm still in the process of replying back to u all. I had a chance to reply back to some of the comments & so far u guys said tht u like my writing style & tht it's easy to read. Thank u for tht! πŸ˜ƒ I really wasn't confident abt my writing style. So it's kind of a relief to know tht it's being liked. 😊 Still trying to squeeze in time to get to u all, so promise to do tht soon... πŸ˜‰ (Sorry guys, been a little caught up w/ stuff since yesterday. πŸ˜”)