Anjaane - MJHT FF (Epilogue - Page 130 | 25.04.11)

JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Characters:-

Mayank Oberoi :- Age 30; Hails from London -  a successful businessman, he has everything a man would want - a perfect life ... his parents died when he was 15 and since then he is handling the Oberoi Empire ... He is a coconut - looks hard but is a softie at heart ... His best friend is his younger sister - Gunjan Oberoi; for her he can go to any extent ...she is only girl in his life ... since 15, he became so serious that didn't live his life the way he wanted to ... but now as his life is stable - he is planning of falling in love with a right girl ... He is shifting his base to Mumbai ...

Gunjan Oberoi :- Age 21; A girl with panache ; the beauty with brains ... leading a perfect life with her brother ... arrogance and sarcasm are the words people relate her with; everyone is mad about her but she pays least heed to any - there is no space for love in her life - has many friends but no true friend and she is well aware of this fact but then she doesn't mind it as she has her best friend standing with her always - her brother ...She is strong emotionally - has seen her brother work extremely hard and values him - the only man she thinks about ... is doing her MBA and searching for a bride for her brother ...

Samrat Rathore :- Age 22; Doesn't need words to express what he feels; his eyes say it all ... he is extremely ambitious and wants to be a successful man in future but without breaking his principles ... Hates people who think they are the best ... once he was a young; fun loving boy but now he has woken up from the dreams and has faced the reality ... anger is filled in him ... his father had died a long time ago and his mother died 7 years back - after her death; he was changed ... his heart only melts for one person - for her, he wants to be successful; is doing his MBA ... in her happiness - lies his happiness ... she is his sister-in-law ...

Nupur Rathore :- Age 29; Got married at the age of 22; has seen a lot in her life but still stands strong ... her life revolves around her brother-in-law ... she wants to see him growing into a successful man ... her eyes show the sadness which is filled inside her ... she smiles just so that Samrat smiles ... works in Oberoi Empire ... she cannot fight for long - and she knows it ... but the courage hasn't died yet - she wants to see Samrat married and living a happy life ... she works day and night so that they don't face any problems ... is broken but not shattered and that's all because she had a support in Samrat ... never expresses herself - whether it's anger; sadness; joys or anything - keeps everything hidden inside her ...

Index

Part 1 : Page 4
Part 2 : Page 10
Part 3 : Page 16
Part 4: Page 18
Part 5: Page 24
Promo: Page 30
Part 6 : Page 34
Part 7 : Page 40
Part 8 : Page 45
Part 9: Page 49
Promo: Page 55
Part 10: Page 59
Part 11: Page 64
Promo: Page 69
Part 12: Page 72
Part 13: Page 73
Part 14: Page 89
Part 15: Page 95
Part 16: Page 100
Part 17: Page 104
Part 18: Page 109
Part 19: Page 109
Part 20: Page 109
Part 21: Page 109
Part 22: Page 109
Epilogue: Page 130

My Other Works :-

Raindrops - A Story

Love Chronicles

Edited by JaeeDevRathore - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marisol45 thumbnail
hey the cs looks good
you should definitely go ahead with it😊
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*Edited*

I remember reading an FF in which Nupur was a widow and she fell in love with her boss, you know? So right now, I don't find much of a difference in MN from that particular story but I am sure the story's going to be totally new and different. I loved the title, BTW. Wonderful choice made!

Add me to your PM list, I'd love to read this story. =]

-Kankshita
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
mohseena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
im so sorry yaaar for not commenting on ur ff's.the truth is im really really packed up with uni....and i know its really mean of me for asking u ppl to comment on my os!!!! i luv the starting i hope i can keep up with this FF..
......and im really sorry again.i feel guilty to the core......uve always been so supporting!!!

i'll try my best to keep reading and commenting......but ya im up for OS..any OS u write let me know =D

and yaaar yahan mayank nupur ki Age thorii kum kurdoo pleaaash =D if possible no force!!

luv ANA
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so, nupur as a widow.sounds interesting.gonna be tough to penetrate her.
dhano_Tejank thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls go ahead superb characters!
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the cs is really interesting.......
but omg nupurz married..
anyways mayur gonna rock as usual.....n luvd sam too!!
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting cs.
cont soon👍🏼
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Looks intresting plz cont it.
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept and the character sketch was fab..
plz updt soon and add me 2 ur pm list😊