Love Chronicles - OS #16 Page 85 (15.06.11)

JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I am Jaee D. Rathore and this is my OS Gallery ... Mostly they are on Mayank and Nupur but I have no issues on writing on any other characters so requests are most welcomed ... I hope you guys like what I write and if you want pms, kindly add me to your buddy list ...

Index

1. Nights Like These - Page 1

2. Bhaiya, I Love You Too - Page 1

3. A Friendship To Cherish - Page 5

4. Pain And Repentance - Page 8

5. Forbidden Love - Page 13

6. Letter Of Confession - Page 18 (Non-Sitcom)

7. Mr. Sharma's Surprise - Page 22

8. Saiyaan (Part 1) - Page 28
Saiyaan (Part 2) - Page 33
Saiyaan (Final Part) - Page 37

9. Would Never Stop Loving You - Page 41

10. Serendipity - Page 46 (Non-Sitcom)

11. Mrs. Sharma's Infidelity (Part 1) - Page 52
Mrs. Sharma's Infidelity (Part 2) - Page 56
Mrs. Sharma's Infidelity (Last Part) - Page 60

12. A Night Filled With Ice-cream - Page 64

13. Happily Divorced - Page 69

14. Vaat Lagi Privacy Ki - Page 73

15. Moments And Memories - Page 78 (Abhay-Piya)

16. Scars Of War (Part 1) - Page 79 (Non-Sitcom)
Scars Of War (Part 2) - Page 82
Scars Of War (Last Part) - Page 85

Other Works

Raindrops - A Story

No Road Towards You - Mayank Nupur FF
Anjaane - Miley Jab Hum Tum FF
Once Upon A Love Story - Mayank Nupur SS

Edited by JaeeDevRathore - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Nights Like These

It was 1:00 AM, when he woke up from his beautiful slumber to see the most innocent and beautiful person snuggling inside him ... Instantly a smile came on his face as she tried to hide herself inside him ... he made himself comfortable and pulled the blanket over her ... she tightly grabbed it yet snuggling in him ... she covered her face with the blanket ... he narrowed his eyes as she blocked his view ... he softly pulled the blanket off her face and blew air on it ... she was his angel ... he started getting up from the bed but she touched his fingers gently stopping him from going ... As he turned he saw her softly smiling at him, her eyes still droopy as she got up and curled near him ... placing her head on his chest and holding him tight ... he covered her with blanket and wrapped his arms around her ... Both sat comfortably in each other's embrace ..... 
Mayank - Nupur ...
Nupur - Hmm ...
Mayank - Mujhe meri shirt chahiye ...
She widened her eyes ....
Nupur - Cupboard se nikaal lo ...
Mayank - Muhe meri white shirt chahiye ...
Nupur rose her head and saw in his eyes ...
Nupur (stammering) - Ma..ya.nk ...
Mayank - Hmm ...
She understood his expression and pushed him behind ... she stood on the bed to run away but he swiftly held her wrist and pulled her on his crossed legs ... her hands touched his bare chest as she sat like a kid on his lap ... 
Mayank - Hmm ....
Nupur - Main fresh hokar de dungi ...
Mayank - Mujhe to abhi chahiye ...
Nupur - Tumhare paas aur bhi to shirts hai ...
Mayank - Par mujhe to yahi waali chaahiye ...
Nupur - Mayank ...
Mayank - Main khud hi le leta hun ...
He moved his hand near her .. she hid herself in him as they both lied on the bed while Mayank, smilingly pulled the blanket over them .....

She screamed and got up all scared and Mayank came out of the sweet memories of the past ... she was sweating in the air conditioner, he immediately moved towards her to calm her down ... she was shivering with fear ... he realised, she once again had seen a nightmare of her past ...
Mayank - Nupur ... main hun ...
She turned towards him and touched his face with her hand ... tears rolling down from her eyes as she realised she once again was dreaming ... he gave her a soft smile and wiped her tears ... guilt of not getting free of the past took over her, yet again ... he pulled her in his embrace and she hid herself in his chest and cried bitterly ... 
Nupur - Ma..ya..nk ...
Mayank - Shh ... koi baat nahi Nupur ...
Nupur - I am sorry ... i am sorry Mayank ...
Mayank - Nahi Nupur ... koi baat nahi ...
She pulled out of the hug and looked at him with teary and guilty eyes whereas his eyes were full of love and care ...
Nupur - Mayank, main sab bhoolne ki koshish kar rahi hun ... par main kya karun?
He softly kept his hand on her lips to stop her from saying anything ..... 
Mayank - Nupur, koi baat nahi .... main samajhta hun ... tumhe ghabraane ki koi zarurat nahi hai ... main hamesha tumhaare saath hun Nupur ...  
Nupur - Tum sab theek karna chaahte ho par main ... main hamesha tumhe chot pahunchaati hun ...
Mayank - Nahi Nupur ... sab theek ho jaayega ... tumhaari wajah se kabhi mujhe chot nahi pahunchti .. main tumse bahut pyaar karta hun aur jaanta hun tumne kya saha hai ....
Nupur - I love you Mayank ...
Mayank pulls her from the hug ...
Mayank - I love you too ...
And tenderly kisses her on her forehead as she yet again enters his warm embrace and falls asleep .... he keeps her on the bed and brushed off the lingering tears and places a light kiss on each of her eyes and pats her to sleep ..... 

She still wears his shirts at nights and he still gazes at his sleeping beauty .... and he is sure that one day he will be successful in erasing all the fears of the past with his unconditional love for her ......

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Bhaiya, I Love You Too

I am Mayank Sharma and in my wildest dreams, I had never imagined that I will fall in love with her ... but it happened and when it happened; the tremors were felt for years ....... but then my love was stronger than it all and everlasted the tremors .... 

I was in engineering college and had a gang of friends and amongst them was my best friend Samrat ... we were true friends .... he had a nice happy family ....

Once there was a huge pooja at his place and invited me as well ... it was a huge pooja would be an understatement  ... all of his relatives were there and even she was there ... yes ... his real sister ... this was the first time I was going to actually see her ... before this I had just seen her one picture in which she was bear hugging him and had a 100000-watt smile on her face ...

But what I saw that day that is the pooja day; left me mesmerised ... she was in a beautiful bottle green sari .. her hair open ... they flowed below her waist .... she looked so beautiful and so innocent ... did I mention that she was 7 years younger to me ... well, I was 22 and she was 14 when I saw her that day and it was a love at first sight for me .... During the whole pooja and before and after it .. I was stealing glances of her ... she was sitting with her siblings and laughing ... her voice was so melodious ... it was like nectar to my ears ... Samrat called all his cousins; including her and we all sat together and talked and laughed ... coincidentally, she was sitting between me and Samrat and I could not stop myself from gazing at her ... their whole family that is the 4 of them were supposed to serve ... when she came to serve me, I saw he beautiful hands covered with mehendi and bangles as she served me rotis ...

After that one night, my whole world changed as I could not remove her from my mind and heart .. it was not that I could not ... I didn't want to remove her from my heart .... 

Next I met her after 3 years on Samrat's engagement ... she was wearing a white and red salwar suit ... now I was 25 and she was 17 ... she had changed a lot ... was taller, thinner and earlier she was cute but now she looked beautiful .... her hair had grown longer .... she was really happy and had her trademark smile on her face ... and I was just falling in love with her all over again ... again all the cousins were together an we friends joined them as well and yet again she was sitting near me ... But something happened this time, while laughing on some joke, she accidentally touched my arm ... current passed through me ... she immediately removed her hand and said sorry .... I could not say anything; her innocence had captivated me ... She also danced on the song Thoda Thoda Pyaar Aa Gaya, she was dancing but I felt as if the song was for me ... she was so graceful ... I could only sigh and admire her beauty ....

But I hat to wait for another 4 years before I could give words to my feelings ... this time I was 29 and she was 21 ... everyone; especially Samrat used to question me that why I was not getting married but I used to ignore it all .... But now she had turned 21 and I knew, the groom hunt was about to begin and I didn't want to sit like a loser and so I decided to tell everything to Samrat ....

Mayank - Samrat, mujhe tumse ek bahut zaruri baat karni hai ...
Samrat - Kya?
Mayank - Tum jaanna chaahte the na ki maine shaadi kyun nahi ki?
Samrat (excited) - Haan ...
Mayank - Kyunki main ... ek ladki se pyaar karta hun ..
Samrat (even more excited) - Naam kya hai uska?
Mayank - Nupur ... tumhaari behen ...
Samrat (shocked) - Kya????

I told him everything .... he silently listened it all and was sitting expressionlessly in front of me .. in that moment I didn't see a friend but a brother who just heard that someone is madly in love with his sister ....
Samrat - Dekho Mayank, main tumhaare jazbaaton ki kadr karta hun ..

And I knew what he would say - Meri behen ko bhoolne mein hi tumhaari bhalaayi hai .... humaari dosti khatam ... tumne mujhe dhokha diya hai ...

But what I heard took me by a shock ...
Samrat - Main maa aur baba ko manaane ki koshish karunga par uske pehle mujhe Nupur se baat karni hogi ... theeke ...
I got emotional ....
Mayank - Samrat .. main ...
Samrat hugged me ...
Samrat - Kuch mat bolna, dosti ki hai ... nibhaani to padegi ....

How would you feel when your best friend tells you that he loves your sister that to who is younger to him by 7 years ... but then his love was true .... and Nupur was actually quite mature and if I remember she had told once that age is not a matter for her .. if the guy understands her and she understands him ... and they can adjust then she has no problem in marrying him ... I wish her thoughts won't change ....

Samrat - Nupur ...
Nupur - Bhai ... kya hua? Kaisi thi aapki meeting Mayank bhaiya ke saath?
Samrat (to himself) - Mayank kaisa mehsoos karta hoga, iske munh se bhaiya sunna? Ise kaise bataaun ki ye so called bhaiya usse pyaar karta hai ...
Nupur - Kya hua bhai? Waise mujhe ek baat bataao ki unhone abhi tak shaadi kyun nahi ki?
Samrat - Wo ... actually ...
Nupur - Ab mujhse kyun sharma rahe ho? Bolo ...
Samrat - Wo ek ladki se pyaar karta hai ...
Nupur - Aur wo ladki?
Samrat - Pata nahi ...
Nupur - Kabse?
Samrat - 7 saal se ...
Nupur - Kya??? Unhone abhi tak bataaya ya nahi ... kahin uski shaadi to nahi ho gayi?
Samrat - Nahi, shaadi bhi nahi huyi aur bataaya bhi nahi ..
Nupur - Kyun? Kis baat ka intezaar kar rahe the?
Samrat - Uske bade hone ka ...
Nupur - Matlab?
Samrat - Wo usse 7 saal choti hai .... wo usse pyaar bhi nahi karti ...
Nupur - Kya? Aur wo saat saal se intezaar kar rahe hai ... ye jaante huye ki wo unse pyaar nahi karti ...(smiles) itna pyaar karte hai usse ... 
Samrat noticed her smile and he got a ray of hope ....
Samrat - Ab kya karna chaahiye?
Nupur - Sabse pehle us ladki ko bata do warna kahin wo kisi aur se na shaadi kar le ...
Samrat - Usne bata diya hai ... 
Nupur - Abhi to aapne kaha ki ladki ko nahi pata ...
Samrat - Ladki ka bhai uska dost hai ... bhai ko bata diya hai ... 
Nupur - Uh oh ... phir ...
Samrat - Bhai apni behen ko 5 minute se yahi bataane ki koshish kar raha hai ki uska best friend usse bahut pyaar karta hai ... 
Nupur (stunned) - Aap ... humaari baat kar rahe ho?
Samrat - Hmm ... Mayank tumse bahut pyaar karta hai ...
Nupur - Mayank bhaiya mujhse ...
Samrat - Tumhe ye rishta manzoor hai?
Nupur - Maa baba nahi maanenge ...
Samrat - Tumhe manzoor hai?
Nupur - Agar koi mujhse itna pyaar kar sakta hai to kya main use ek mauka nahi de sakti ....
Samrat - Theeke, main use abhi bataata hun ...
Nupur - Nahi ...
Samrat - Kyun?
Nupur - Main unse kal milna chaahti hun par tab tak unhe ye nahi pata chalna chaahiye ki main jaanti hun ...
Samrat - Theeke ....

Samrat told me that he could not talk to her as she was busy with her work ... I understood ... I knew it would be really difficult for him to go through it all .... if I waited for 7 years ... I could wait more as well ...

Next day something different happen ... it was raining and Samrat called me at 6:00 PM ...
Samrat - Mayank, Nupur ki bus miss ho gayi hai aur usne mujhe lene bulaaya hai .. to main chaahta hun ki tum usse lene jaao ... thodi baatein wagairah kao ... theeke ...
Mayank - Uhm ... theeke ....

I went there ... she was in a beautiful white salwar suit, did I mention that my favourite colour is white ... anyways, she was standing under her umbrella .... looking as innocent and beautiful as ever .... 

I saw him come out of his car ... for the first time, I noticed his eyes ... they were so expressive ... I couldn't see in his eyes ... he was staring at me ... I already regretted Bhai's plan .... how am I suppose to say, let's have some coffee ... god save me, help me ... Mayank bhaiya is here ...

Mayank - Hi ...
Nupur - Hi ...
Mayank - Wo Samrat busy tha to usne muhe bhej diya ... I hope tumhe mere saath koi problem nahi hai ....
Nupur - Aap kaisi baat kar rahe ho bhaiya, mujhe kya problem hogi ...

Uff ...her bhaiya always pierces my heart ... how would she react, when she will know that I love her ... We sat in the car and I switched on the music .... when she said something that caught me off-guard ...
Nupur - Bhaiya, agar aapke paas time hai to hum  coffee peete huye chalein ...
Mayank - Uhm ... haan, kyun nahi ...
God, did she actually asked me for a coffee ... I can't say no to her in any case ....

We both sat down and ordered coffee .... It was quite awkward but soon we started talking, she asked me about my likes dislikes (that's a perfect way to start a conversation, by the way) and with this I got to know much more about her ... she was so sweet, sometimes naughty and yet held that innocence and I swear, I could give anything to be with her forever ... And you won't believe it, but we had 3 cups of coffees each and talked for one and a half hour until Samrat called us to know our whereabouts ... and so I dropped her home ....  and I don't know why but I was feeling something different ... something was changing or was it just my imagination .... 

She came back home after two hours!! At night we sat in her room to talk it out ...  tomorrow I had to give either a shock to my parents or had to break my best friend's heart ....  She was quietly sitting and I was gawking at her .... finally I could not handle it anymore  ...
Samrat - Nupur ... kya socha??
Nupur - Bhai ... Mayank bhaiya ache hai ... aur ...
Samrat - Aur ....
Nupur - Kisi aise insaan se shaadi karun, jise main nahi jaanti aur jo mujhe nahi jaanta ... aise insaan se shaadi karne se acha hai main usse shaadi karun jise main jaanti hun aur jo mujhe dil se aur poore sachaai se pyaar karta hai ...
Samrat (enlightened) - Matlab tum ....
Nupur - Main Mayank bhaiya se shaadi karne ko taiyaar hun ....
I started laughing hysterically and she could not understand why was laughing like that but I could not control myself and I was rolling holding my stomach ....

I could not get why bhai was laughing like a madman ...
Nupur - Bhai!!! kya hua, has kyun rahe ho???
Samrat - Nupur!! Ek taraf tum kehti ho ki shaadi karne ko taiyaar ho aur dusri taraf Mayank Bhaiya bol rahi ho ...
I could do nothing but blush and turn beetroot red ...

I got a call from Samrat at 11:00 PM and I knew what news he wanted to give me ... either that she rejected me or if fortunately she had said yes then his parents have rejected me and with all this in my mind, I picked up the phone ...
Samrat - Jijaji!!!
I fell from my seat ... I could not take that news ... was he serious, was he joking!!
Mayank - Tum .. sach ...
Samrat - Haan!! Kal tum aunty uncle ke saath ghar aa jaana .... ma baba maan gaye hai ...

Tears of joy rolled down my eyes as I heard Samrat and Nupur's plan and her words for me .... She was ready to marry me .. I could not believe it ... was it all happening ... she acknowledged my love ... though she didn't love me but liked me and I know one day she will fall in love with me .... and I promised myself that if she had trusted me with her life then I will make sure that her trust never breaks ...

We met the next day ... at their place and she was wearing a beautiful white and blue salwar suit and I know this time she was wearing it because I told her that it's my favourite colour and well I was doing the same ... wearing a black suite with a white shirt ... she had told me that  a man looks perfect in it .... 

Did I just see her blushing ... oh god I was imagining way too much .... we were sent on the terrace to talk ... while they decided upon the dates etc .... As we reached the terrace, I was staring at her while she was telling me something .. but I couldn't listen, I was lost in her eyes ... when she pinched me on my arm ....
Mayank - Aww!! 
Nupur - Bhaiya, main kabse aap se baat kar rahi hun aur aap hain ki ghoorte hi ja rahe hai ...
Mayank - Nupur!
Nupur - Kya hua?
Mayank - Nupur, neeche humaari shaadi ki date fix ho rahi hai aur tum yahaan mujhe bhaiya bol rahi ho ... 
And she turned beetroot red and I could only sigh ... that was my love - full of innocence ....

A month later that is today, we got married .... and here I am standing outside my bedroom's door ... ready to start a new life with my ladylove .... During this one month; we frequently met in the same coffee shop and chatted but I never dared to touch her, she was too delicate ... I didn't want to hurt her .... As I entered the room, I saw her sitting on the right side of the bed ... I slowly moved and sat next to her ... enough of being goody good ... now was the time to tease her ... I slowly shifted towards her .. she shifted to extreme right ... I slowly touched her palm ... she folded it into a fist and I held her fist and I pulled her near ...
Mayank (huskily) - Nupur ....
Her eyes widened and her lips were shivering ... 
Mayank - Kya hua?
Nupur - Bhaiya wo ...
I immediately left her hand and she grinned ..
Nupur - Mujhe pata tha, aap mazaak kar rahe ho ...
Mayank - Main tumhe chodunga nahi ...
Nupur - Pehle pakdo to ...
And she got up from the bed and started running around in the room .... and I ran behind her ... uhm ... in our wedding dresses ... I held her from her waist and pulled her and both of us  fell on the bed ... she had fallen on me ... we both were lost in each others' eyes ... .
Mayank - Nupur ... I love you ....
Nupur - Bhaiya ... I mean ... Mayank .. main wo ....
Mayank - Nupur ... main jaanta hun, thoda waqt lagega ... it's okay ...
Nupur immediately hugged me ...
Nupur - Bhaiya, I love you too ....

And here she killed me again ... by saying i love you and bhaiya in the same line ... but I don't mind it as she really loves me ... and I slowly kissed on her forehead and my love story began .....

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bahiyaa ILU
Crap man how wuld hav Mayu felt😆😆😆
Liked Nups innocence n sweet nature
Mayu's love was really
binudamania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohoo.............
so sweeeeeeeeeet...................
nupur is so innocent...................
poor mayu.........................bhaiyaaa.............
but the os was jus to good.................
thanx for sharing..........

IronyDied thumbnail
bhaiya and i love you in same line🤣🤣🤣
my god pata nahi mayank ko kaisa laga hoga
really great

love
tasfia

Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,