Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What has this thread turned into? πŸ˜•
Sorry Shanti..I tend to do this a bit more in your threads. 🀣

Coming back to the topic, no, Aalekh deserves someone very special in his life. Sadhna will always have a place in his heart, no doubting that..But the poor guy deserves a second chance too. Otherwise, it's injustice !
Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love so much these little stories of luv, but unfortunately these soap shows keep creating painful occassions. Although soaps back in Poland is just slightly different from whatever is shown in India, but I can see that popularity here keeps the makers thinking of ideas that can create traces of sensation among viewers πŸ˜ƒ atleast i feel like it.

felt that a man can definately live with his one love's memory if he really wants that, but ofcourse he is free to chose what he want, just like the woman, and no choice compromise their status as real&good human beings who know what is that they want for their lives, and how they define their own happiness. I can feel differently, but that is just because i am a different human being 😊

About australians as i can see here : Nice to see Indian girls open up this much πŸ˜ƒ usually i know them less (not many in poland or eastern/central europe, rather found in western or northern parts). I had one friend working with the West Australian cricket board too, and though she was not so attracted, but i guess different places different ideas πŸ˜ƒ, but nice to participate among groups of indians in here 😊

aaaa ... sometimes i can understand less about how india works, pardon me there ... new and learning 😊
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
kezu !! u make my thread Alkeh's thread into Aussie threadπŸ˜†

All I want is Saakshi to realize the passion and love Alkeh has for Sadhana and make an attempt to understand how  he feels void without her and try to pour some love to make him happy !!πŸ˜”
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

kezu !! u make my thread Alkeh's thread into Aussie threadπŸ˜†

All I want is Saakshi to realize the passion and love Alkeh has for Sadhana and make an attempt to understand how  he feels void without her and try to pour some love to make him happy !!πŸ˜”

Shanti...my belief you are a very nice mother and instill very good values to your daughters...your daughters will grow up into good human beings....you see good in every thing and never by mistake also, backbite...whenever I read your posts, I feel you are so much with positivity, tries to see good and be positive in everything...really impressed...
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Does Shlok have a sanskaari sister, cousin or assistant ? lol
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sweet-Violet

Does Shlok have a sanskaari sister, cousin or assistant ? lol

Shlok is entering right?May be some one will tag along and we can witness a super-fast love story!Hope she is bit more human though!
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Shanti...my belief you are a very nice mother and instill very good values to your daughters...your daughters will grow up into good human beings....you see good in every thing and never by mistake also, backbite...whenever I read your posts, I feel you are so much with positivity, tries to see good and be positive in everything...really impressed...

Bani somehow even the worst of persons god has made everyone equal and put similar values in them so somewhere humanity and good intentions should reside.

One small spark can light a fire in the same way one good gesture can overcome evil and bad things I tell my kids ,
Here also i kept digging to see if Saakshi can nullify all the bad things surrounding her and make an attempt to be good to Alkeh and just venture into his space to help him overcome the sorrows he has been facing for so many years and make him a happier person

It is very difficult to lead a life alone but with a good companion many things can seem good if the person walking beside you can understand what you have went through or make an attempt to

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Bani somehow even the worst of persons god has made everyone equal and put similar values in them so somewhere humanity and good intentions should reside.

One small spark can light a fire in the same way one good gesture can overcome evil and bad things I tell my kids ,
Here also i kept digging to see if Saakshi can nullify all the bad things surrounding her and make an attempt to be good to Alkeh and just venture into his space to help him overcome the sorrows he has been facing for so many years and make him a happier person

It is very difficult to lead a life alone but with a good companion many things can seem good if the person walking beside you can understand what you have went through or make an attempt to

I fully agree that its not easy to live life alone. I want to see Alekh with a companion, a girl who will share Alekh's happiness and sorrow, and in return get loved by Alekh...and also a girl who can love Ragini, Khushi, Tammy, Anmol and be a part of the family...not just get engrossed by thoughts of jealousy and revenge.
Sakshi had many chances to get better, but she chose her own way. She just cant blame Tarun that Tarun is responsible and manipulated her. She and Tarun loved each other, and she is pregnant, but how come she trap an innocent man saying he is responsible for the child...do u really think Sakshi can turn good after this and deserves chance. I agree every human is born good, but its ultimately upto the human to choose his/her way ....
Alekh deserves someone better than Sakshi..
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OK guys my opinion here.....sakshi i feel is not worthy of alekh now....poor guy is so much into sadhna...for him to move on is different than ragini's story....
he is living in a illusionary world....only a girl who can bring warmth to his cold heart and be a true companion can be worthy of him...sakshi to pillow ke bache ko uska bata rahi haiπŸ˜† so even she started as good ,she is now a negative character fully....

shanti05 thumbnail
bani Sadhana had all the qualities to being a person who can justify goodness,

Its really rare in this present world to find someone like that

Alekh was truly lucky to have someone like Sadhana in his life, there is no replacement of her but atleast whoever is his compansion can understand teh depth of love he had for Sadhana and shower some love which he can live his life with someone whom he can be  happy after loosing Sadhana..

He needs happiness and atleast in teh form of kushi he has sadhana ,,