Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Since Sakshi finally came to know about Tarun's intentions, She will continue to play the game and her only goal is to give her child " rajvansh" name. I dont want to Ragini to convince Alekh to accept Sakshi as we all know that Alekh will not turn-down ragini's words. And whats more important now is Alekh should gain confidence in himself and not whether he should accept Sakshi or not.

And today, wherever Sakshi is standing, its all because of her own intentions. Let her alone pay back for all the stuff she did. If rajvansh parivaar accepts her, then its encouraging others like sakshi to fool innocent people and take advantage of these people. I want Sakshi by herself LEAVE rajvansh house and learn from her mistakes. Thats' the best she can for us😊😆.
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
VIEWBIES NOTE

The participants in this topic are definitely not discussing the topic's intent...please refrain from going off-topic as it is not allowed on the forum.

Also, members are reminded not to discuss any cast / crew of Bidaai's personal life...as it is against the forum rules. Jyoti had made an announcement about Sara's personal life a few days back...that applies to every actor or crewmember.

Some of the remarks are getting more on the personal side...please refrain from instigating and personally attacking other members.

If any of these issues get stretched further, I will have to close this topic.

Thanks,
the Bidaai Development Team. ðŸ˜Š

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks jyoti it was much needed
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simransalekh

thanks jyoti it was much needed

where is jyoti?.,..I didn't see her here or for somedays in the forum