Alekh's Sadhana (Note: Pg 8)

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Today I just felt Aww so sweet Alekh

He can live his life in the memories of Sadhana !!

Everywhere she is basofied in him his room his couch is  dil its everywhere

Saakshi can never replace Sadhana for him
nor has she made any attempt to understand Alekh's love for Sadhana and tried to  give a chance to help him be happy !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I think the creatives did a good thing.,..because what Sadhna did for Alekh, love him unconditionally and Alekh was like "Sadhnamay"...the sad part is these two never got chance to live peacefully...when they were together, Alekh was abnormal...when Alekh became normal, they got separated. When I see that candle scene, when Ranveer by trick sent Sdahna to Alekh's room, and then Vasu comes and Sadhna-Alekh has to hide..I felt so sad that a legal wife has no right to enter her husband's room...and then see her husband dancing with another grl Mallika inf ront of every one in the family...and then they got united, but just for few days...Vinu got into trouble, Sadhna went to help him...and within a year she died...
these two are the most unfotunate who because of others could never indulge into a peaceful life and spend sometime alone with each other...the most incomplete and thus an unique love story...
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

Wow Today I just felt Aww so sweet Alekh

He can live his life in the memories of Sadhana !!

Everywhere she is basofied in him his room his couch is  dil its everywhere

Saakshi can never replace Sadhana for him
nor has she made any attempt to understand Alekh's love for Sadhana and tried to  give a chance to help him be happy !!!

He loved--he TRULY loved...I think she's in his every pore...she resides in him and she lives in him...I don't think he knows anything more beautiful in life than her...she's like...his life itself...because he never lived before her...so of course he's madly, truly, and deeply in love with her..she was the light of his life...took him out of a grave situation and treated him like a person, like a man, like a husband, lover...best friend...how can he forget her? I think in her...he found everything he ever wanted in life.

Anyway, I'm choking up...I have no words for their love...it's blown ME over completely...I've forgotten classic love stories since I discovered Salekh.
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Only with her memories? That's a bit too harsh..
He needs a life partner too. How long can one live with memories? He's young, smart and handsome..Has the whole life before him. He definitely doesn't deserve to be alone !

So going by that logic, Ragini also should be staying with Ranveer's memories..He's alive in her heart too. Is it not?
Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashrozia

Only with her memories? That's a bit too harsh..

He needs a life partner too. How long can one live with memories? He's young, smart and handsome..Has the whole life before him. He definitely doesn't deserve to be alone !

So going by that logic, Ragini also should be staying with Ranveer's memories..He's alive in her heart too. Is it not?

May be just talk to her soul and all!What happened to second chances lol.If not Sakshi ,if Bidaai continues,if Sara is not BB,if she comes back as some other character,some one good or grey but basically good,then he shouldn't love and live again?

A red-blooded man,bechara!Living only with memories and nothing concrete is bit sad!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
MagixX thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

May be just talk to her soul and all!What happened to second chances lol.If not Sakshi ,if Bidaai continued,if Sara is not BB,if she comes back as some other character,some one good or grey but basically good,then he shouldn't love and live again?

A red-blooded man,bechara!Living only with memories and nothing concrete is bit sad!

I know ! It's true..Sakshi isn't the ideal one, but to say that he can live with Sadhna's memories is a bit too harsh ! I mean, seriously ! Ragini deserves a 2nd chance, but Aalekh does not?
Poor baby Aalekh..
What has he done?! 
True, he loved Sadhna beyond anything, but so did Ragini. When Ragini deserves it, then why not Aalekh?
Typical feminist point of view, lol..🤣
Joking. 😆
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Keziaji  and Smithaji  well said .Hmm i do not need to write anythings😃 Edited by lisasandra - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashrozia

I know ! It's true..Sakshi isn't the ideal one, but to say that he can live with Sadhna's memories is a bit too harsh ! I mean, seriously ! Ragini deserves a 2nd chance, but Aalekh does not?
Poor baby Aalekh..
What has he done?! 
True, he loved Sadhna beyond anything, but so did Ragini. When Ragini deserves it, then why not Aalekh?
Typical feminist point of view, lol..🤣
Joking. 😆

@Bold-might be cos its Anmol who is perfect and Sakshi who is more human!

It would have been okay if Alekh falls in love with look-alike lol then everyone would be happy but then we would also have wanted a Ranvir-look alike to come too!Cos in serials,it's always the faces lol not that she is Sadhana or he is Ranvir!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
MagixX thumbnail
I know !!! If Sadhna look alike would have come in, I would have asked for Ranveer's look alike too..Now I don't like AnGini as much, lol.
The man is a bit too sugary..Kinda dominating. I don't like it, lol 🤣
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

At the end of the day  Alekh will move with Sakshi .Soon cts will show Sakshi as a  positive note. Sulagna is a great actress and cute too  ,As Sakshi i love her .Alekh and Sakshi will be rock soon.