Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sami01

OK guys my opinion here.....sakshi i feel is not worthy of alekh now....poor guy is so much into sadhna...for him to move on is different than ragini's story....

he is living in a illusionary world....only a girl who can bring warmth to his cold heart and be a true companion can be worthy of him...sakshi to pillow ke bache ko uska bata rahi haiπŸ˜† so even she started as good ,she is now a negative character fully....

I also want Alekh to have somebody in his life but Saakshi is not that.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ What mess will Bidaai end in, happy ending. 😑🀒
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rekha03

I also want Alekh to have somebody in his life but Saakshi is not that.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ What mess will Bidaai end in, happy ending. 😑🀒

yaar they r not ata ll trying to concentrate on angini am so pissed about bidaai ending in this way and also yaar where r the promos of new show which starts in 4 weeks from now.....am curious has anything been shown as coming soon πŸ˜•
rekha02 thumbnail

yaar they r not ata ll trying to concentrate on angini am so pissed about bidaai ending in this way and also yaar where r the promos of new show which starts in 4 weeks from now.....am curious has anything been shown as coming soon πŸ˜•

Coffee with Karan is coming soon. 😊. three weeks.I keep starplus in the morning and watch Pratigya, Saathiya in hopes of catching anything new. Now they are not showing Bidaai promos. If there is a new big show for prime time they should air the promos right now. Wonder what Star is up too, what khichidi is cooking.😑. Sometimes I like to believe that deccan articleπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
hm yes they better start it fast coffee with karan will be a weekly weekend slot show i feel baki pata nahi lets see....
but if promos r not being shwon it means tehy r shutting it down,but why no confirmation on indya.com or star plus..so mcuh story i sthere to tell but rajan in no mood to tell kya karein
rekha02 thumbnail

hm yes they better start it fast coffee with karan will be a weekly weekend slot show i feel baki pata nahi lets see....

but if promos r not being shwon it means tehy r shutting it down,but why no confirmation on indya.com or star plus..so mcuh story i sthere to tell but rajan in no mood to tell kya karein

Soemtimes I feel there is a big surprise awaiting us on nov13 which shall make us very happy. I can have hopes still na.πŸ˜ƒ
sami01 thumbnail
i want a twist in bidaai 12 taareek episode where we see ragini knows anmol and ranvir raaz and gets super pissed vasu also mad and then we see anmol story for another 5 months ..umeed pe duniya kayam hai na
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

bani Sadhana had all the qualities to being a person who can justify goodness,

Its really rare in this present world to find someone like that

Alekh was truly lucky to have someone like Sadhana in his life, there is no replacement of her but atleast whoever is his compansion can understand teh depth of love he had for Sadhana and shower some love which he can live his life with someone whom he can be  happy after loosing Sadhana..

He needs happiness and atleast in teh form of kushi he has sadhana ,,

I really want Alekh to find someone good, I cannot imagine Sakshi with Alekh...those smirks beside Alekh's innocent smile..when Sakshi was introduced, it was all different, there was a hope that she would turn good. But craetives probably brought this character to teach Vasu a lesson, that she cannot be lucky every time and to make Vasu realsie Anmol's worth.....
even I mentioned why Alekh is so unfortunate that he cannot someone like Anmol (famale forum)...whole life, this guy got only sorrows..his life is so painful..atlast when he started to get some love, then Karan created another mental disturbance, but still Sadhna reinstilled the confidence in him...and then Sadhna only died...what more proof of his live for Sadhna that he became normal with Sadhna and he lost his senses with Sadhna...

if Alekh finds a good one, more than anyone, Sadhna's soul will be happy...and Sadhna ka roop Khushi is always there to cooperate with Alekh...I feel Alekh-Khushi story is like RajanShahi-Ishita, Rajan Shahi also never married and leads his life just for his daughter...may be one day, he will also find someone who can be his true companion. But its essential to get a true companion, not just marry just for the sake of it.
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I really want Alekh to find someone good, I cannot imagine Sakshi with Alekh...those smirks beside Alekh's innocent smile..when Sakshi was introduced, it was all different, there was a hope that she would turn good. But craetives probably brought this character to teach Vasu a lesson, that she cannot be lucky every time and to make Vasu realsie Anmol's worth.....
even I mentioned why Alekh is so unfortunate that he cannot someone like Anmol (famale forum)...whole life, this guy got only sorrows..his life is so painful..atlast when he started to get some love, then Karan created another mental disturbance, but still Sadhna reinstilled the confidence in him...and then Sadhna only died...what more proof of his live for Sadhna that he became normal with Sadhna and he lost his senses with Sadhna...

if Alekh finds a good one, more than anyone, Sadhna's soul will be happy...and Sadhna ka roop Khushi is always there to cooperate with Alekh...I feel Alekh-Khushi story is like RajanShahi-Ishita, Rajan Shahi also never married and leads his life just for his daughter...may be one day, he will also find someone who can be his true companion. But its essential to get a true companion, not just marry just for the sake of it.

I dont think anybody should be discussing other people's personal lives... Rajan Shahi what he does in his personal life, good or bad, its his life. I find this post intruding into other people's personal territory. My POV.
Edited by vishmewell - 13 years ago
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanti05

Wow Today I just felt Aww so sweet Alekh

He can live his life in the memories of Sadhana !!

Everywhere she is basofied in him his room his couch is  dil its everywhere

Saakshi can never replace Sadhana for him
nor has she made any attempt to understand Alekh's love for Sadhana and tried to  give a chance to help him be happy !!!

really your topic name is itself indicates that Alekh belongs to Sadhna and Sadhna belongs to Alekh.he will never forget her as SHE gave him second life.If she had never come into his life,then dont know where he would be!alekh's sadhna lives in each and every part of alekh.thier bedroom also eseence sadhna's memories,her fragnace.may be seven years has been crossed but the real love always stays in heart.here i want to do a standing ovation to alekh that he didnt forget HIS SADHNA.really well-done alekh weelldone.you make me watch this episode only for u nd alos cry well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘nd one thing sakshi cn never replace sadhna..neverr
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishmewell

I dont think anybody should be discussing other people's personal lives... Rajan Shahi what he does in his personal life, good or bad, its his life. I find this post intruding into other people's personal territory. My POV.

Couldn't agree more. I fail to see any similarity between RS and Alekh (who is a fictional character). πŸ˜† RS is a divorcee, where as poor Alekh is a widower who has suffered all his life. The guy (I mean Alekh lol ) deserves nothing but happiness. Hope the show ends on a happy note for him. I fail to understand how his case is different from Ragini. lol Why such double standards for Alekh ? lol
Edited by Sweet-Violet - 13 years ago