Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I really want Alekh to find someone good, I cannot imagine Sakshi with Alekh...those smirks beside Alekh's innocent smile..when Sakshi was introduced, it was all different, there was a hope that she would turn good. But craetives probably brought this character to teach Vasu a lesson, that she cannot be lucky every time and to make Vasu realsie Anmol's worth.....
even I mentioned why Alekh is so unfortunate that he cannot someone like Anmol (famale forum)...whole life, this guy got only sorrows..his life is so painful..atlast when he started to get some love, then Karan created another mental disturbance, but still Sadhna reinstilled the confidence in him...and then Sadhna only died...what more proof of his live for Sadhna that he became normal with Sadhna and he lost his senses with Sadhna...

if Alekh finds a good one, more than anyone, Sadhna's soul will be happy...and Sadhna ka roop Khushi is always there to cooperate with Alekh...I feel Alekh-Khushi story is like RajanShahi-Ishita, Rajan Shahi also never married and leads his life just for his daughter...may be one day, he will also find someone who can be his true companion. But its essential to get a true companion, not just marry just for the sake of it.

true shanti sadhna ws somehting else alekh ws really really lucky to find heer.means being a mentally-retarded guy,how he find such a awsome girl.really ITS NOT A LOVE STORY,ITS A SAGA!!!!
Kasturilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Shanti...my belief you are a very nice mother and instill very good values to your daughters...your daughters will grow up into good human beings....you see good in every thing and never by mistake also, backbite...whenever I read your posts, I feel you are so much with positivity, tries to see good and be positive in everything...really impressed...

Yes Shanti,

I totally agree with this. I may not respond to every post you make. But please know that I find you a very good person, someone who is always cheerful and positive.

I really feel we need more people like you in every sphere of our life. Cause negativity never did anyone any good.

Thanks for being around 🤗
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet-Violet

Couldn't agree more. I fail to see any similarity between RS and Alekh (who is a fictional character). 😆 RS is a divorcee, where as poor Alekh is a widower who has suffered all his life. The guy (I mean Alekh lol ) deserves nothing but happiness. Hope the show ends on a happy note for him. I fail to understand how his case is different from Ragini. lol Why such double standards for Alekh ? lol

we are all educated adults and differentiating between fiction and real is very important...

As per Bidaai, the storyline went to lala land and the logic to Timbuktu ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  so we should take a chill pill ... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  and cheer   the story in lala land and logic in Timbuktu...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If Saakshi wasn't evil and tried to reform she could have given herself a chance to love Alkeh

She  could have reformed  many times, infact the  best time was when Alkeh tried to commit suicide, That scene was quite painful to watch , Alkeh was all time low due to noty being able to be a good father for Kushi,

Saakshi  who is  also going to be a mom could'nt feel the pain Alkeh is going through

People could reform at certain peaks but  I fail to understand why Saakshi could'nt

Alekh now when he recovers he knows Sadhana is lost for this world but residing in him , still some time he would want to have a companion in life to share his feelings I just hope he  lives  with love and affection  from his dear ones and maybe he will finally get his share of love from someone

Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Timbuktu is a beautiful city situated in the western African nation of Mali. I have visited that place personally, and can guarantee that it has its own beauties and a whole set of inspirations. The children in timbuktu have exceptional IQ which I know ðŸ˜Š

Why am I saying this? ... first of all I had to say smth 😆, secondly i think the spirit of one messege bringing in timbuktu was not to bring in real/live entities into describing or musing or praising any fictional character. It looked very contradictory to me.

In Europe, due to the colonization of England throughout the East, specifically the English used to take the name of certain races or nations or cities in their occupied territories or territories of some kind of interest and make some jokes by it. This was something not taken positively by these nations due to which now-a-days it is discouraged. However in an indirect attempt to give examples from everyday life, it seems to be still exceptable ... ja?

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is the thread back to normal? 😆
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sweet-Violet

Couldn't agree more. I fail to see any similarity between RS and Alekh (who is a fictional character). 😆 RS is a divorcee, where as poor Alekh is a widower who has suffered all his life. The guy (I mean Alekh lol ) deserves nothing but happiness. Hope the show ends on a happy note for him. I fail to understand how his case is different from Ragini. lol Why such double standards for Alekh ? lol

Alekh can live with Sadhana's memories and all but as someone opened a thread on AnGini and the physical part or intimacy involved,wouldn't Alekh as a normal person wouldn't want it?Okay he might not be like others but he might before the serial ends and he should live his entire life as a saint?Am I with no morals cos I mentioned the physical aspect of a relationship which is as much needed as other forms of support and love?
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I see that this thread has been having discussions going haywire into people's personal lives as well!!😆
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think alekh for now is living in sadhna's memories and once he is normal ,am sure there could be a girl out there for him,who will make him happy,sadhna will remain eternal part of  alekh's life but as he is not fully normal ,he is in this sadhna world,it touching and sweet,Angad as actor has done amazing job here,really loved his performance, i was able to catch preleap performances as well,the diffrence in way he portrays abnormal alekh then and now is just so so great he truly is amazing actor..i will miss him along with kids and angini ....
but shanti yes Sadhna is his soul and he is living in her world only...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

i think alekh for now is living in sadhna's memories and once he is normal ,am sure there could be a girl out there for him,who will make him happy,sadhna will remain eternal part of  alekh's life but as he is not fully normal ,he is in this sadhna world,it touching and sweet,Angad as actor has done amazing job here,really loved his performance, i was able to catch preleap performances as well,the diffrence in way he portrays abnormal alekh then and now is just so so great he truly is amazing actor..i will miss him along with kids and angini ....

but shanti yes Sadhna is his soul and he is living in her world only...

u r very right...Alekh needs to get normal first and then slowly decide what he wants to do. There are many men in this world who do not marry second time or some who does...  I mean no option is bad. But again, its upto the individual, what they want to do with their life. Everyone has their own perspective. Alekh might not want to lead his life with Sakshi and this whole Sakshi scenario now, will be a pressure on him, a mental pressure not to abandon a girl who is pregnant and has made a mistake. Or he himself volunteers, but whatever he does should be his decision. He should accept Sakshi by his love, not compromise. If the circumstance becomes such that he needs to accept Sakshi, he will never make Sakshi feel that he is doing a favour, he will never show his unhappiness but will give a name to Sakshi's child.

but all depends now on how creatives show Sakshi tomorrow...if she keeps on scheming now also, she will be thrown out as a negative character.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago