Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lisasandra

At the end of the day  Alekh will move with Sakshi .Soon cts will show Sakshi as a  positive note. Sulagna is a great actress and cute too  ,As Sakshi i love her .Alekh and Sakshi will be rock soon.

Yo yo ! πŸ˜‰
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanjida,u still hope Sakhsi will change and she will live happily with Alekh?I don't feel it anymore lol.Supposed to be tomorrow right as per the promo and if they end Bidaai with Alekh living the life of a saint then it truly would be a incomplete ending to him!
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashrozia

I know !!! If Sadhna look alike would have come in, I would have asked for Ranveer's look alike too..Now I don't like AnGini as much, lol.

The man is a bit too sugary..Kinda dominating. I don't like it, lol 🀣

You don't like AnGini now?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Anmol is too good...n u can't have him so u dislike the jodii.. Kezu..it's no one's fault when he is loyal...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
MagixX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seebz

You don't like AnGini now?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Anmol is too good...n u can't have him so u dislike the jodii.. Kezu..it's no one's fault when he is loyal...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I am over him already. I can't like sugary men, lol..And besides, I understand that Anmol is fictional..Ragini can have him..I have my Aussie boys 🀣
They're at least human. πŸ˜†

I am over him already. I can't like sugary men, lol..And besides, I understand that Anmol is fictional..Ragini can have him..I have my Aussie boys 🀣

Kezia,one thing is for sure.We will be labelled shallow lol.
MagixX thumbnail
Why SD? B'coz my Aussie boys are cute? Now, they can't help the looks, can they? They are amazing athletes though..That's why I fell for them.
Looks are added incentives 🀣
Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago

Why SD? B'coz my Aussie boys are cute? Now, they can't help the looks, can they? They are amazing athletes though..That's why I fell for them.

Looks are added incentives 🀣

You took it in a wholly wrong way!oh well!I can understand.Have a great day tomorrow with ur boys lol.
lisasandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Sanjida,u still hope Sakhsi will change and she will live happily with Alekh?I don't feel it anymore lol.Supposed to be tomorrow right as per the promo and if they end Bidaai with Alekh living the life of a saint then it truly would be a incomplete ending to him!

Smitha : I always think positive yaar ,But  most of the times cts r opposite of me .But still they have 3 weeks and sholok will  make happy ending.
MagixX thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

You took it in a wholly wrong way!oh well!I can understand.Have a great day tomorrow with ur boys lol.

Sorry 🀣
PM me...ASAP ! I need to know the hidden meaning. 🀣
I know it btw..I took it that way because I couldn't help mentioning my human cutie pies. πŸ˜†
lisasandra thumbnail
[QUOTE=Ashrozia
[/QUOTE]

hey who is Aussie boy ? Can you plz explainπŸ˜‰ .If i like them then i will be next to you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†