Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: spandana11

DD Awesome OS, very well written,DP coming after FR,nakuu can give her full support as she is out of her own guilt,Hope CV'S understand from your OS,dialogs between dutta and nakuu are too cute waiting for second part

Yeah Spandy....This OS is an extension of my previous OS, where the FR is already done....And I strictly believed that the FR should have been done before DP, hence, if not in the show, atleast in my OS, I can make that happen!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2nd part will be up in a day or two! πŸ˜›
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

DD! U better start writing scripts... and im serious!  ur writing has always been captivating but The flow of ur writing keeping Every parameter of a character in mind needs an ovation! WOW! i tell u .. I hardly get impressed by reading fiction ..and after reading ur first shot and now this... all i can say is .. i am impressed!

Loved Everything about it....i love it how u put Nakusha in dilemma.. that is one thing which is missing from LTL these days.. 

keep it up! 

awwwwwwwwww......Thanks Sara!!!....

I am flattered....As I was tellign Sheeba...I wasnt really happy with the Part of this OS...Although, Its just a filler, The story will move to Tasha completely from next part, after all my OS has to be on Tasha....πŸ˜‰...so, this was more a filler, filling in gaps etc.....Hopefully I do a betetr jon in part 2...I guess I am feeling the pressure of the 1st OS success!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and not meeting my expectations!!!

awwwwwwwww..........u think I can write scripts!!.....Usse tu hee direct karnaa!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u r right Sara...Fictiosn dnt impress me too....Hence, I was contemplating on starting a FF but couldnt make myself....I have started liking OS, bcoz they are the extensions of the actual serial, and since we are already connected to Naku and Dutta, we feel the OS and can relate to them.....

I am so glad u loved both the OSes....well, wait for future parts...U wuld totally kill me by Part III....!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
simply outstanding...........
awesoome.
superb........
fabulous OS..........
loved it to the core........
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran255

OMG DD
i have nothing to say except
ARmaan jitnay dil kay
wo sarey tumhare os parh kar poray ho gaye
oh god
im sooooooooin love with ur os !
DUtta Naku romance was really needed
and the AS idea was supoerb
imsure she is a culprit
DD once again u nailed it
love it update soon
athnkas for pming dear
love it <3

Thanks Kiran...This compli is really touching!!!

BTW, From next part, the story will completely shift to Tasha...This was just a filler episode!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and on AS, what can I say, my fixation on "AS is BH"....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey DD thanx for such a mindlowing OS....i mean have no words to express my feelings....iam speechless yaar... u really excellent writer ...wow each and every dialogue touched my heart deeply ....i loved the way u showed that naku"s FR was done...so without any guilt she could support dutta in each and every way ....i loved it to the core ...i wanna see more of tasha...so will wait for the nxt part eagerly ...pls try to update soon ....thanx a lot for such a wonderful and mindlowing OS .....really apperciate it for ur all hard work  DD ....take care and see ya around...love yaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€— β€οΈ Edited by suhana19 - 13 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey DD

sorry i am late.. kya karoon it was a super busy day as had to attend open evenings for my daughter's high school and then the usual work too!

\nyway it was amazing girl…truly amazing..u never cease to amaze me..

I find a very realistic OS here DD and that in itself is something as it is so easy to get carried away because of our love for D-N. I am not saying that those who get carried away and write their stuff are not upto the mark, in fact there are some amazing writers who can conjure up some absolutely lovely, mushy scnes enough to bring back smiles into my life on depressing days.. But when I read your OS, I feel you are one of those few who try and stay as true to the character as possible as depicted in the show.. and I think that is a hard feat as you are thinking like the dutta and nakku we see on telly every episode and not the Dutta-Nakku we want them to be.. ultimately it is the D-N on screen that we will have to live with, whether their actions appeal to us or not.. god, I am digressing here !!! but in short I will say, you think/write like a cv or an LTL team member :-)

Mujhe apne pati se jhooth bolna acha nahi lagta... now this is one line which is very difficult to agree or disagree on.. nakku has been hiding her secret, so you might think why double standards?! But then she has never LIED to dutta.. if he was to find out or ask her, she would come out with the truth like she did with baaji! So I liked this line a lot..

I totally enjoyed the realistic feel when Dp was talking to Nakku.. him pleading and nakku holding all her cards close to her heart and not falling for any of his words as she does not want to believe him, but is forced to listen as it involves her saab.. so true na..and her being upset when he accuses the PN niwas wale was very touching.. here is a girl who only wanted a good hubby and a good family in her life.. and she does get a gem of a hubby and she believes her family is top notch too... but to be told any different or to even be told that there could be traitors in her own house is like knife thru her heart..

Chakravyuh.. excellent choice of word here.. as soon as I read it, I was zapped.. so true.. very apt description in one word of what Dutta is trapped in.. and DP suffering from cancer is the most likely scenario, isn't it? Now nakku has no choice as these are a dying man's wish.. not just any dying man, but her FIL.

I always like nakku reflecting on things before she makes up her mind.. so unlike dutta hai na.. I love dutta for that though ;-)makes him more vulnerable!

'Dutta asking nakku 'Aaj kahan gayi thi...' and Nakku not able to lie.. this is when I feel you stay true to the soul of the character.. I don't think nakku can ever lie to dutta.. and I like her for that.. and after initial flare up, he asks why he was not made aware of this.. this is very much in keeping with how Dutta has changed. He has started thinking.. though will flare up first and then think..and nakku's answer.. mein aapke liye gayi thi.. bless her!

I love the way how dutta trusts and loves nakku implicitly even in such a time. I hope the show depicts the same..

You have depicted Dutta's reasonsing against his dad well.. esp how AS lost her hubby, his sisters lost their dad etc.. you have written those lines very well, but the lines that really got me where he talks about.. toh sirf anjaan chehre nazar aate hain.. dayaa nazar aati hain.. aehsaan nazar....' this was superb.. you have written out Dutta's inner turmoil exceptionally clearly in these lines..and his fear of what more is there in so clear in the line.. who aur kitna khoklaa karega.. this is something I never thought of.. to see that dutta thinks there is more to come :-(

What can I say about Nakku ensuring Dutta has a peaceful nap.. It is so poignant.. and wonderful that in spite of him being in such trying circumstances, he doesn't forget the fact that she is suffering more than him, and him acknowledging that she perhaps loves him more than he himself can ever do, and then he also feels the need to be as close to her as possible..truly amazing.. u do need that physical and emotional union to get thru such times, and so happy to see that he did not forget their anniversary and I absolutely adore that gift.. initially I thought ok, it's a bappa locket, but then inside their photo was a very sweet touch indeed! I found it really nice that nakku says ki main toh kuch nahi laayi aap ke liye.. how sweet and innocent and true.. and really touched me when Dutta asks her to promise that's he will never leave him.. brings out his vulnerability and his fear of being alone again.. wonder if he will ever come out of that fear ever in life ??

And my gos, AS was spitting venom.. saying usko lagta hain uski duniya bharpur hain,,lekin use nahin pata uske duniya mein koi nahin hain.. how glad will I be when that is proved wrong.. esp as he has nakku whereas AS thinks Kaali nakku is his sazaa.. use thodi na pata ki dutta's soul is nakku now..

And I wholeheartedly agree that at least at least ganpat saamne se kameena hai unlike these people!

Cant wait to read next part which will be very diffuclt to write esp as you stay so true to the characters and the situations.. but well done and absolutely marvelos as always,.. a pleasure to read and a special thank you for the PM

BTW, had a question for you, is this OS a continuation after face reveal esp as they have celebrated their anniversary as well.. understand the tapes are old, hence AS referring to nakku as kaali there

Love

Vandu

Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

BTW, had a question for you, is this OS a continuation after face reveal esp as they have celebrated their anniversary as well.. understand the tapes are old, hence AS referring to nakku as kaali there

Hey Vandu,

OMG!! What a review.....I am sooooooooooo touched and excited.....Abhi, I will reply to ur last Q, but I will come back with my response of ur feedback!! wow...I just loved reading ur feedback!!

Yes, This OS is the continuation of OS1....Since FR is already done...Also, u got it right, that tape was old!!...Bcoz we know DP has been tracking Dutta and his life incidents very closely...So, I assumed that he somehow got hold of this incriminating tape!!!......

Also, I firmly believe tht teh FR should have happened before DP track, ab nahi hua isliye, I could atleast incorporate it in my OS!!....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love,
DD
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Hey Vandu,

OMG!! What a review.....I am sooooooooooo touched and excited.....Abhi, I will reply to ur last Q, but I will come back with my response of ur feedback!! wow...I just loved reading ur feedback!!

Yes, This OS is the continuation of OS1....Since FR is already done...Also, u got it right, that tape was old!!...Bcoz we know DP has been tracking Dutta and his life incidents very closely...So, I assumed that he somehow got hold of this incriminating tape!!!......

Also, I firmly believe tht teh FR should have happened before DP track, ab nahi hua isliye, I could atleast incorporate it in my OS!!....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love,
DD

i too wish FR ho gaya hota toh accha hota.. but now that it hasn't hapenned, i wont complain as long s they show some meaningful scenes showing dutta and nakku strenghtening their bond.. so that even when FR happens (hope nakku says it, though doubt it very much), dutta can handle it pretty well.
hey, u write so beautifully, the least we can do is pour out our feelings after reading it😳
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohh DD i am so exited u decided to write/continue ur OS it sounds amazing i can't wait to read it i like how u said u'll write it, it will b fun lots of bollywood i enjoy bollywood and u said ektaish, as long as it doesn't end like ekta's it is always ruined at the end but, i have full faith on u i really enjoyed ur previous Os infact to remind my self before i read this i was reading the naku i do and FR OMG u won't beleive it as if i am reading 4 the first time i enjoyed reading it again and reminded my self how it was now i am all ready to read this and will comment and tanx again 4 this.😊
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have yet to finish the whole thing but so far so good DD! πŸ‘

At least in your OS Naku remembered about Kishore and the fact that he knew something about Sups' escape......If only she did that in ltl then we would have more clues on who is the BH....although I am absolutely sure (or just really, really hoping) it is AS πŸ˜†.