Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Yippeeeeeeeee ... me finally reading the last part ....😆

Part 6

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt ..... Naku in Coma .....😲😲

That dialogue 4rm ur previuos OS was so emotional.. 😭😭...fitted the scene perfectly ..👏👏

DD ur making me cry with Dutta ..😭😭.. hw can u do this ..😡
Great  Dutta finally caring a hoot about Kala .... this should b his attitude ..

The father - son convo & hug was so emotional ....😭😭
but glad that D accepted his father  & shared his pain with him ..

Dutta leaving the house & not saying anything to AS & the trio ....couldn't hav been a better ending ..
I m okkkiee wid baaji following .....Roops kis khushi mein saath gayii ...😆

But naku never came out of teh coma ...... i m sad ..
& wat a way to end the story ... a perfect VM ...
Teri Yaadein is one of the best VMs of Shona ... just love it ..😃

Rocking OS DD ..... ⭐️
it was truly very good .. very well written ..👏⭐️👏
Do keep writing more .... will b w8ing 4 ur next ..

awwwwwwwwww..........I cried too Shabz while writing it....
yes, SHabz, I want Dutta  to give back to Kala but uski kartootein uske saamne aaye toh!!

and I really wanted Dutta to forgive his father...although, I am now OK with DP trcak but intially I felt they rushed it by killing DP so soon/......
Hahaahaha/....when I made Roops follow Baaji,Madhu wasnt there...🤣🤣🤣......Next timwe, Madhu kar doongi, bus Forum mein dange ho jaayenge!! 🤣🤣🤣

I couldnt wake Naku,...shabz...I just didnt see her waking up....kya karoon!!!

if I write next OS, I just might!!!.......I am so glad u loved it though!! awwwwwwwwwwww😳
Sweet_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey DD

In today's episode when they show the scene where dutta places his head in nakku's lap and asks her to promise him that she will never ever leave him, immediately your OS came to my mind and i thought that the Cv's might have lifted it from your fiction story..Although it is not in the same context but still .....copy to kiya hi haina, chahe kitni bhi chhoti si cheez kyun na ho !! 😉 😊

He lies down with his head on her laps like a child and closes his eyes. Naku looks at him, tears tickling at the corners of her eyes. She massages his head, all the while dotting on him.
After few silent moments, when Naku thought Dutta might have slept, Dutta suddenly asks her, "Tu toh mujhe chod ke nahi jaayegi na? Mere andar ka toofan mein sirf tere ko dikhaa saktaa hoon Naku. Tu mere se rooth jaayegi toh mein bilkool toot jaaongaa!"

the only similarity is the promise to not to leave him.
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_berries

hey DD

In today's episode when they show the scene where dutta places his head in nakku's lap and asks her to promise him that she will never ever leave him, immediately your OS came to my mind and i thought that the Cv's might have lifted it from your fiction story..Although it is not in the same context but still .....copy to kiya hi haina, chahe kitni bhi chhoti si cheez kyun na ho !! 😉 😊

He lies down with his head on her laps like a child and closes his eyes. Naku looks at him, tears tickling at the corners of her eyes. She massages his head, all the while dotting on him.
After few silent moments, when Naku thought Dutta might have slept, Dutta suddenly asks her, "Tu toh mujhe chod ke nahi jaayegi na? Mere andar ka toofan mein sirf tere ko dikhaa saktaa hoon Naku. Tu mere se rooth jaayegi toh mein bilkool toot jaaongaa!"

the only similarity is the promise to not to leave him.

OMG!! I didnt realize this!!!...yes....they really did this...and he does make her promise that she wouldnt leave him and go!!!
Oh wow!!!....Thanks for reminding me...the fact u remembered it and associated it with the scene, I am bowled...even I couldnt recollect it!! 😉😉

oh 1 second, u r blackberry!! Le!! Is tis a season of christening? 😆😆
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Sweet_berries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

OMG!! I didnt realize this!!!...yes....they really did this...and he does make her promise that she wouldnt leave him and go!!!
Oh wow!!!....Thanks for reminding me...the fact u remembered it and associated it with the scene, I am bowled...even I couldnt recollect it!! 😉😉 Yaar you could not recollect it ?? aisa kaise ?? 😲 Arre DD zyaada kaam bhi sehat ke liye achcha nahin hota par chal koi baat nahin tujhe yaad to dila hi diya na 😉 😆

oh 1 second, u r blackberry!! Le!! Is tis a season of christening? 😆😆 Haan yaar main hi hoon....Blackberry7100g....bas sirf naya naam hai.....😊 You were able to connect the dots .....great !! ❤️

Edited by Sweet_berries - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail

😆😆😆
I guess I just flow with the real show!!...but now that u have pointed out my thrid eye is open too! 😆😆😆...Haan yaar, bahut kaam dete hain,.....nanhi si jaan par itne sitam!!...hayeeeeeeeee!!
*sniff*
😆😆

I confess,I actually went to your profile, dug ur earlier posts and realized that I had replied to "Blackberry" on ur posts.....😆😆
else it wuld have been BB and SB, TWO TWINS! 😆😆

Sweet_berries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

😆😆😆
I guess I just flow with the real show!!...but now that u have pointed out my thrid eye is open too! 😆😆😆...Haan yaar, bahut kaam dete hain,.....nanhi si jaan par itne sitam!!...hayeeeeeeeee!! ....Bechaaare bachche...kya kya sehna padta hai...Hai ! 😭 😉

*sniff* .
😆😆

I confess,I actually went to your profile, dug ur earlier posts and realized that I had replied to "Blackberry" on ur posts.....😆😆
else it wuld have been BB and SB, TWO TWINS! 😆😆......Twins ???? great !! 😆 😆 kya socha hai...badiya hai....i loved your sense of humour .😊 😆 😆

Edited by Sweet_berries - 13 years ago