Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pbtghosh

Bap re bap ............  meri ma aur teacher ne exam ke time pe bhi mujhe itna ek sath pada nehi saki jitna tum ne pada di aaj.

I was mentaly upset today for some personal reason. tumne fresh kardi THANK YOU.😊

now come to the point.

comment kya karu.   mujhe lag raha tha samne dekh rahi hu .  bahat khusurat hay hamesa ki tarha.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  bilkul perfect. tumare post pe to hamesa like button dabane jiyada koi kam nehi bachta so may daba di.

waise tum AS ko BH banake hi chodo ge.πŸ˜†   mujhe nehi lagta tumare sath argu kar ke koi jit paye hai to karna bhi nehi chahti hu. isse pehele "Dutta's journey begings today" AS ko BH nehi bananeka faisla se mai chounk gai thi per ab thik hay.πŸ˜†  by the way  ye dutta ke kurte me koi rang nehi laga? 😲 isbar kya naku ne fabric colour use ki hai?πŸ€ͺ

once again. very nice.  next update ki intezar rahe gi.😊

--------
ritun

🀣🀣🀣🀣
haan yaar, this PartI became a little too long because I wanted to concentrate on Tasha from next part onwards and hence, the extra yet important parts were covered all in 1 part....Next parts would be shorter, so, dnt worry, Teacher and maa se kam padhaaongi!!
🀣🀣🀣

Haan, Aapka "ike" feedback toh hameshaa dikhayi detaa hai!!...Aaj comments bhi dekh liye...wah wah wah....Khushnaseebi humari!!
🀣🀣

🀣🀣...On AS is BH, I still think she is BH and I even thought when so, when I wrote "Dutta's journey begins today".....But what i meant in that post was that I want CVs to prove me wrong....I know she is BH, but I don't want her to be....know or want mein farak hai na ritun!! BTW, Aaj aapka naam bhi pata chal gaya.....dhanya bhaag humaare!
🀣

Dutta par rang?? nahi...chahiye kya??? I can do anything on him....Meraa OS hai after all!!
🀣

Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

DD. I m your fan dear.........you write so well...........next dialogue writer....DD............
I wish CVs see this and do something which touches our heart the way your OS does......Its so touching and I could literally feel pain and all the emotions attached with dutta, naku.....Love the way you wrote it..........kuch dimag mere andar bhe daal do............you rock.........Love to read next part............Its Awesome, Fabulous and I really don't have words to express my emotions on this post of yrs.........you are so sincere in writing...............

awww...Thanks Mussy!!...BTW, Did you read my previous OS?? This is the 2nd one....I feel that was better....and hoping that my next parts, manage to come close to my previous OS....

aur aapke andar mujhe koi dimaag daalne ki zaroorat nahi hai....woh dimaag, Kala se bhi zyaada tez chaltaa hai!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My next part will be up soon, today or tomorrow.....will PM u, once I am done!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: chochu15

Great OS DD, πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kehna padega ki aap AS ki peeche haath dhoo ke nahin balke naha dho ke padh gayi hain.🀣 πŸ€£ Akhir usse BH bana hi diya!!!!!!

Loved every word of it. It was as if the scenes was taking place right in front of me. The romance between Dutta and Naku was very sweet. Kaash  koi CV yahan aake isse pardh le, aur hamein yeh scense sach mein dekhne ko mil jaaye.

🀣🀣🀣

Shishma, Ab LTL ka toh kuch pata nahi hai, toh sochaa apne armaan yahin pure kar loon.....Apne OS mein toh mein AS ko kuch bhi bana sakti hoon na, Billi bhi ya chudel bhi! 🀣🀣.....and Dutta se Pole dance bhi karaa sakti hoon, bus bolke toh dekho!! 🀣🀣🀣

BTW, Part II onwards tum sab log mujhe joote maar ne waale ho!!! 🀣🀣
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: ansah

that was really awesome...so loved it...

it had everything.....great read.....
must say ur amazing....u should consider
continuing it.....do keep writing

Thanks Ansah!! I have just started on it....Hope, this OS also rocks....
BTW, Loved the Maneet siggy and the Avi....Wasnt that scene beautifully executed?
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk

lol bechari AS πŸ˜†

so ur going to braek our hearts πŸ’”πŸ˜²
chalo koi baat nae hm bardasht karlengay 
but ur topic waapis aoge na πŸ˜­ jaldi jaldi update karo want to see soch kya rkha hay apnay πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣

Nimmo...Part II se toh tum log mujhe maar ne waale ho....Abhi toh bahut bardaasht karnaa hai! 🀣
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshiine21

Mindblowing

The dialogues brings tears to my eyes!!!
Loved it..
Please continue sooooon!!!

Thanks for the PM!

Thanku!!....I m glad u liked it! πŸ˜‰
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

amazing OS DD... so emotional... esp dutta n naku scene

m glad naku knws the truth nw

Thanks Yuvi!!!
Yeah, I have kept Naku very true to her original character that we used to see before in LTL....I used to love that dame!!.. 😳
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

simply outstanding...........

awesoome.
superb........
fabulous OS..........
loved it to the core........

oooooooooooh!! those are some fantabulous adjectives....Thanks gal....wait for the Part II!! πŸ˜›
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the pm DD. πŸ€—

Wow another OS from DD. πŸ₯³
Awesome OS. no words to express how well u write. 😳 the dialogues r so well written. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Hats off to u DD.

Can't wait for the next update. Update asap plz.
Fabulous update DD.  

princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DD lovely wonderful
jitne bhi adjectives du kaam paar jayega
loved it loved it loved it mighty big tym
* Mithai hugs DD*
*Mithai is a lil angry too*
*DD was supposed to read Mithai's FF during weekend*
*It seems DD completely forgot*
anyways here comes the bloopers πŸ˜‰

Naku is still awake, lost in thought when there is a slight movement in Dutta...He gets up to find that he has been asleep since 6 hrs and Naku was still awake in an uncomfortable posture. She didnt want to move, scared that her movements might wake him up. 😳😳😳

6 hrs kucch zyada nahi ho gayaπŸ˜†

"Mujhe nahi maloom ki meri kis janam ki pooja hai tu, lekin tune mujhe puraa kiya Naku. Har Khokhlaa pan bhi poora lagta hai, agar tu hoti hai saath."...he takes her other hand and kisses it too..He comes closes to her lips and plants a kiss on her cheeks. He then closes her eyes and kisses both of them in succession. He finally moves below and closes in on her mouth.

iiiiiiimmmmmmmmpppoosssible 🀣
kucch bhi ho jaye iis haal  mein humara gadha itna bara khatra mord nahiy sakta waise bhi woh sher kum gadha zyada lagta hein 🀣
jaab waqt rehte Naku ke kareeb nahi ja paya tow kya aabb bewaqt mein khak jayega!!! 🀣

While kissing her he pushes her down on the bed and lies beside her. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Gradually the lights are turned off and the night closes with the birds chirping far away and two lovers emerged in their own world, unaware of the world or its problems! Atleast for this moment both felt complete!❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

eeeeeeehhhhhhh is Naku in her fair avatar????
or did Dutta just turn blind to everything around him?
Is he experimenting on "Just cherishing life without even sneaking a glance at at it" funda?

Dutta completes, "Shaadi ki pehli saalgiraa mubaarak ho!" ❀️❀️❀️❀️

well I thought its just past ....... eeerrrmmmmm.... three no four months since thier marriage

ek saal kaise beet gaya?????
aur woh bhi LTL ki script mein😲

yeh pic tum kiss scene se utthayi ho???
mujhe kyun nahi dikha??? πŸ˜†

"Mujhe nahi maloom ki meri kis janam ki pooja hai tu, lekin tune mujhe puraa kiya Naku. Har Khokhlaa pan bhi poora lagta hai, agar tu hoti hai saath."...

"Ek hi toh anaadi khushi milli mujhe aaj iss din, Iss see jis din bhool gaya Naku, us din Dutta jeena chod degaa. Aaj ke din Bappa ne mujhe mere zindagi ka sab se anmol tofaa diyaa tha."

wah wah meri Lady Anil KUDOS KUDOSπŸ‘

*Mithai hands on hips*

aab zyada phulo maat jao meri FF paro