DOTW(08/10)Forgive&Forget !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello GuyzπŸ˜ƒ, well..i am extremely sowieπŸ˜• for the delay in postin' the DOTW, but i had some serious Health Issues.... so jz cudn't take out time to do it...!!

So, here we have the much talked about Issue in our Professional & Personal Lifes !! Forgive & Forget... 😳talkin' about the Present Track goin on in YRKKH

Forgive :: Akshara forgivin' his Husband for the Un-Intentional Dil ka DardπŸ₯Ί he gave his Loving & sensitive Wife.😭.. Just to bring her a lil' more Closer..😳..!! Sneha forgivin' Naitik Ji for hidin' the Truth that he's Married..😲 thou it was all unknown & unintentional..but still... if we take Sneha's side... She too is very much Hurt...!!🀒

Forget :: Akshara Forgivin' Naitik & Forgettin' what all happened in their married Life & same for Sneha too..πŸ˜ƒ..!! Also, the majoy issue... Akshara Forgettin' her MIL's First Birthday after her Marriage..😭.. just 'cause she was goin thru such traumatical phase of her Personal Life & evrythin' is at stake in some senses😭 & creatin' a mess leadin' to MUs between the most important RElationships of our Life !!

So, do let us know... what are your views & thoughts on the same...!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
shikha awsome post!!...i love it..
i absolutely agree...u cannot move on in life unless u learn to forgive n forget...v r humans n v r bound 2 make mistakes...if v see dat the other person is genuinly sorry for his mistake...den forget n forgive is d rite mantra...
comin bak to naksh...d only way 2 solve dis problem is akshara forgivin n forgettin....she has 2 see dat naitik is has realised his mistake even though it is not totally his fault...she has to moniter d whole situation..nd not blame naitik fr everything!!...akshara pls forgive n forget!!
i'm trying too hard to understand akshara..i dun wanna hate her toh it's better she stops her "i'm too much concerned for sneha" campaign and concentrate on her life ! 

i hate naitik for acting like a poodle all the time ! running behind akshara with the apologies...having no control over the situation....

why should anyone forgive or forget? let them face the consequences of their actions first....abhi toh story has started , the maha episode is far ! nyone watching star utsav yrkkh? akshara agreed to marry..she was upset with herself for not understanding " love" which her friend varsha experienced ! now when she got that love, she doesn't value it , nor does she understand it ! she "loves" naitik's family more than naitik..i wonder , will they agree to keep her and throw their son out for their bahu's happiness? 

first tell me what is naitik's fault if sneha loves her? girls fall in love with married men also ! what if sneha knew naitik is married and fell in love with him?it's a matter of concern for akshara that sneha loves naitik ?🀬 haan it wud have been different if naitik loved some other girl...like shaurya fell in love with lavanya ! how stupid can they get? breaking new records everyday ! πŸ€’
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

i'm trying too hard to understand akshara..i dun wanna hate her toh it's better she stops her "i'm too much concerned for sneha" campaign and concentrate on her life ! 

i hate naitik for acting like a poodle all the time ! running behind akshara with the apologies...having no control over the situation....

why should anyone forgive or forget? let them face the consequences of their actions first....abhi toh story has started , the maha episode is far ! nyone watching star utsav yrkkh? akshara agreed to marry..she was upset with herself for not understanding " love" which her friend varsha experienced ! now when she got that love, she doesn't value it , nor does she understand it ! she "loves" naitik's family more than naitik..i wonder , will they agree to keep her and throw their son out for their bahu's happiness? 

first tell me what is naitik's fault if sneha loves her? girls fall in love with married men also ! what if sneha knew naitik is married and fell in love with him?it's a matter of concern for akshara that sneha loves naitik ?🀬 haan it wud have been different if naitik loved some other girl...like shaurya fell in love with lavanya ! how stupid can they get? breaking new records everyday ! πŸ€’

yeh Akshara meri saamjh ke bahar hai....πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
i am finding star utsav wala yrkkh more interesting this....πŸ˜ƒ
jiske paas jo hota hai na use us \ki koi value nahi hoti...same is with Akshara...she has Naitik's love but use abhi samjh mein nahi aa raha hai....aahcha hai let her care for the family sans Naitik n woh din door nahi when she will be asked by Gayatri to leave, for the same reason....😑 😑
Originally posted by Tafseer

jiske paas jo hota hai na use us \ki koi value nahi hoti...same is with Akshara...she has Naitik's love but use abhi samjh mein nahi aa raha hai....aahcha hai let her care for the family sans Naitik n woh din door nahi when she will be asked by Gayatri to leave, for the same reason....😑 😑
[/QUOTE i don't understand who ask to gayrtri to leave but onething this track  going somewhere . what all we thought will hapopen i n yeh rishta. i think both naitik should foget and forgive what all happened between them they  should stat happy life once again. really boring  to watch the same repeated dialogues and same scenes and same situation too boring to  watch. if this  end before diwali  it will good. not to drag too much.  becoz of navratri and sneha's mum cameolrole they cv's  dragging to much of this track. we should  edit all the bad track from the rishta . 

ya tafffy whop will be aksed by gay3 to leave i don't understand i want naksh forget and gforgive both and start newlife without anyone interfere in their married life. they should be together and trust and love  each other very much
😑

at that time, i found it lovely but not now....gangaur reminded me of this gangaur which akshara celebrated in her maayka without naitik πŸ˜­ making sad faces and hiding her pain from everyone....all the festivals & occassions have bad memories more than good ones !