in what role you wanna see Anas now?

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜›Hiya everyone..first of all here's wishing a very Happy Navratri..May Mother Goddess bless us all πŸ˜›

Anas is already in talks for something new...
so in which form/ way you wanna see him next ?
In a comic role πŸ˜ƒ with  few action scenes, like some talwaarbaazi for fun ;)
yup his role must be differ from yash n prithvi means not much of serious kind
It must be a happy going go lucky one full of life, live and bubbly with romance and hilary.
@Aradhana..even I wish he comes in some lively..funny role...and definitely many action sequences..he's simply brilliant with action stuff ! Talwaar-baazi..is just awesome πŸ˜›
Hi guys nice to see the forum active again.

Yes a bit of action, but not too ruthless, do not want to lose sight of his gentle and kind nature.
To tell you the truth guys,I am prepare to see Cutie on our screen in any role period.miss him a lot.

Edited by swabera - 13 years ago
Originally posted by swabera

Hi guys nice to see the forum active again.

Yes a bit of action, but not too ruthless, do not want to lose sight of his gentle and kind nature.
To tell you the truth guys,I am prepare to see Cutie on our screen in any role period.miss him a lot.

Totally agree with you. He is such a marvellous actor that I would like to see him in any role, and I am sure he will do full justice to his role.
Nice topic Avi 😊

I would love to see Anas in a romantic story playing a negative character..πŸ˜› I did not watch PRC but from wat I have seen of him in AKNV, I am sure he can portray more shades of gray than just plain black. I would love to see him in a negative lead role that slowly turns positive as the story progresses...someone like Rhett Butler from Gone with the wind...that's my dream role for Anas...😊 And yes, no more 'Royal' roles pls...that makes him act too formal...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by monalidp

Nice topic Avi 😊

I would love to see Anas in a romantic story playing a negative character..πŸ˜› I did not watch PRC but from wat I have seen of him in AKNV, I am sure he can portray more shades of gray than just plain black. I would love to see him in a negative lead role that slowly turns positive as the story progresses...someone like Rhett Butler from Gone with the wind...that's my dream role for Anas...😊 And yes, no more 'Royal' roles pls...that makes him act too formal...πŸ˜•

thanks Monalidp πŸ˜Š
Rhett Butler from Gone with the wind...awesome choiceπŸ˜‰ and yeah Royal roles are too formal and already 2 shows as such...I am longing for something new, romantic and adventurous....πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by monalidp

Nice topic Avi 😊

love your choice yaar.