Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
reet jhappi pao meri jaan......πŸ€—...............just loved d way geet wanted him to come.......she wanted to talk to him, see him........see dat he was fine.......i loved dat feeling, longingness and uneasiness..........

felt good when she threw soup on d face of SU.........

i cant tell u......even m feeling content after der conversation......they knew dat dey feel something bt today its almost clear...........and d way she said, she trusts him.........😊........m loving it........d way he said dont........oh man m so dead.......

fabulous update reet.......happy dat adi n all r fine.........maan ke hote waise kuch hona to nahi chahiye na.......

pls pls pls pls update soon.............

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reet i read part 17 again.... So from yesterday i have read it 4 times by now😲.... Zaldi see update kaar... πŸ˜†
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
madam ji...

u hv another FF... here is the link....

please update it..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh my god u r online........anyways update soon........plzzzzzz cant wait anymore😭
taibaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing update
loved it alot
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hey folks.....

one rueful confession

i havnt written a single word after i last updated....

i was kind of overwhelmed with the flooding of the replies......[read stupendously fantabulously fantastic praises]....was on sevent heaven ...till gouri drew my attention .....

shivangi was as usual awesum.....not only pointed out every part ...bt my mistakes...keep doing ..i wil be able to make it stronger ...want u more specifiaclly n this acts for every one...keep quiping back ...

sarita u kind off calmed my wrekked raw nerves...darling i really really adore ur comments ..i will tell u later what i did with ur comments ....

bul ...i m stil waiting ..plz.read my last comment for u

reva ....beloved....i m falling for u once again......u kind of making me crazy and nervous.....and well.......leave it ..

vinitha.....honey ....i m disappointing u ...u might nt expect an update today

swati ....love ....i m blushing ...i still dont blv u liked it so much ....thanx will be short enough

humz.........i really want to be more aquaiented with u ....ur post made me read it quite a few number of times....u r darling

sofna........ahhh....my love ....what shall i say .....blushing profusely

shamima.......gosh .....i am reading ur comment umpteenth number of time...

chubzy ...did i ever say u how much i love u ....as well ur comment

coco......thanx darling ...

and jyoti ....uhh....thank u gurl .....wud love to see ur comments around

roops....honey ...i adore ur comments

jia..........ahh...m flattered that i made ur silence break ...

well all of u are going to get specific reply from me.....widout what i wont update....dont think i havnt mentioned ur name ....and didnt read it ....
so keep loving me...

i m going to write all set to type the next part ....

but to keep it up to the mark ...may be i will not update today ...cause my clear confession ....though i have kept a structure ready for the fiction
i dont keep the points ready to make it a DISH  to u ....its just last moment effort ..and i always update all the part i keep written with me...excpt a few when i say ...its written with me....

so need to think .....but u guys are sending me to such level ..i afraid of falling ....!!

love unconditionally
Reet !
Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 13 years ago
cyberprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reet dear, it shows how much effort you have to keep in writing one part especially when you are writing such long updates (so loving reading them already read the last part 2 times).. please take your time and come back soon with a blasting update :) lots of love
febinyusuff thumbnail
Reet sweety :- you not updating tonight 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

just set my alarm @ 2:00 am ISt to check your update ....

no problem dear.. take your time...,

after reading the last part.. I can't wait for the next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. Never thought Maan would do such a thing.... anyways loved ittttttttttttttttttt
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thnx for your sweet reply❀️❀️...........nd big hug for ur  big long updateπŸ€— 

you have seen death ? i din get it.  had u met any accident or seen any1 die ...........nd yeah life is precious i agree but  only whne it is is beautiful when it goes miserable it bcums priceless .......

now abt update :  

the first part was thrilling, emotional nd so touchy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘nd the bg music  KHUDAYA VE is my fav song nd it was absolutely apt for the whole situation ... the first part was thrilling i actually was  thrilled nd my eyes was  in pain nd tears πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ reading how adi hurt himself to save suinaina nd maan almost touched death but was smiling when he saw life again.... MAHN !!! why he nvr gets serious ..maan succeeded all are saved thats great😊

the way you depict the scene actually cud bring tears in my eyes  ..

first part  nd chief's monologue was painful nd sad  to read i bet you cant smile while reading these part s but applause to ur affective writing skill u can make us luf, cry nd blush  or thrill us with ur sensuous update  but it was wonderful this is specialty of a fabulous writer nd u r one of them

our life is the battle with death.....you must fight .....Fight beyond your limit until you lose your last breath ..........

i'v nt seen  a single episode of LRL but loved this dialogue  πŸ˜Š

evening  to night

i was happy to see geet blushing actually first time she din hate maan for touching her instead just by thought of his touch made her blush..........😊❀️❀️❀️

how desperately she was dyng to see him πŸ˜†she was hungry from last three days but still din eat cuz she wanted to see him .....love is blossoming  β˜ΊοΈ how terribly she was missing him  ...he cooked soup for her ...so sweet😍😍       well i get it why he slapped her cuz he was sick worried for herπŸ˜” ..........nt bcuz she threw soup on sunaina's face .........πŸ˜†

both's ego .........ufffff

nd then  night update   was sensuous ,aweusm actually  sexy β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ ......you changed everything in a second  ........m so speechless or say running out of adjectives to tell how much i loved this β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ ........you expressed their emotions so fantasticallyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...........just fabulousπŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

it was superb πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

is geet remembering he is the same  officer she had met in police station  ?

saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reet.i just read the last part 3 times.itz amazng..nd the last segment was superb wen maan comes to her rum nd kisses her..amazng..i m waitng for next update.plz cont. Soon.