Rakt Sambandh

update 24/9/10 shreya and sakshi arrived

kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Episode starts with jyoti and priya asking sarla what was sandhya talking about yuvraj and about her dads murder ,sarla refused to answer but the two continues to question her!!!!!! Furious pankaj seating on the sofa gets angry and slaps jyoti. Sarla says him this is not the way to talk with the girls. He then warns the girls that hereafter none of you will talk on these matters.

In neeraj's room sandhya comes there, neeraj asks her how they let her come here. She says she is only allowed coming there from her room. Neeraj says that yuvraj has become aware of  that they were pretending.😲 She says that she can't stay in the haveli anymore as that reminds her dad's murder.😭 She asks neeraj to help her from escaping from that haveli but neeraj refuses to do so since that will lead him to go against the jagirdars but he assures her till he is there in that haveli he will always help her.πŸ‘

Next day yuvraj gives sandhya the news of sakshi and shreya coming to meet her😊. Listening to this sandhya becomes happy but at the next moment her smile fades, seeing this yuvraj warns her that during her sisters' stay in to the haveli she should smile in this way only otherwise he will kill them too.😑

Shreya and sakshi arrives at the haveli. Purshottam and prabhavati goes to welcome them. shreya  asks where is sandhya??????? prabhavati replies that she is in her room shreya says that sandhya is still sleeping and her MIL is saying this she has got a good MIL. Prabhavati replies that not MIL but her mother!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

At the next moments sandhya comes with yuvraj .shreya gets so happy that she drops her bag on pankaj's legπŸ˜†. Shreya goes near sandhya and hugs her😊; sandhya burst crying then sakshi hugs her both of them tells her that they are here for almost a day..... they will talk a lot the entire day.πŸ˜‰ Everyone are tensed. sakshi and shreya go to sandhya's room yuvraj also goes along with them😑.

In the room sakshi and shreya ask yuvraj that they want to talk with sandhya aloneπŸ‘. Yuvraj gives his agreement and leaves. Sakshi asks sandhya..... Is everything well over here????? sandhya pretends everything is fine but a different thought continues to come in her mind about saying the entire truth to her sisters but  then she gets that yuvraj must be somewhere nearer to her in case if he listens to them then??????? She continues to pretend in front of her sisters that every thing is fine and she is happy but sakshi is not willing to believe her.πŸ˜‰

Later at the dining table sakshi asks about jyoti and priya but sarla replies that both of them went to their nani's house for studying. sandhya worries about them that didn't both of them kill😲 but then she consoles herself how will pankaj allow this. Then  Sakshi  says that her baba's death rituals anniversary is coming closer as yuvraj and sandhya are coming why don't the entire family comes for it. Purshottam gives his consent for it. DK says to him self…….. why don't purushottam shut his mouth.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

In sakshi's house sakshi and aaditya are lying on the bed he ask sakshi what's the matter she replies may be there is something wrong with sandhya but he consoles her saying that if anything would be wrong with sandhya they might have told her.

In the room yuvraj says enough is enough how many days we should wait. DK then fills yuvraj's mind by saying if sandhya is not willing to make relation……. force her to do it. He too says that neeraj will not give his consent. Instead he himself will do it. yuvraj is agreed and says he only want the child be it if its yours or neeraj's he don't careπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘, hearing this DK leaves.

fathers voice over why god is punishing him so severely he cant even help his daughter besides looking at her helplessly.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Kalika for an outstanding update!!! πŸ‘

Yeah, I was wondering why they didn't decide to start this w/ DK to begin w/.  That way, no need to disclose anything to Neeraj.  I've stopped being surprised by anything Yuvraj & DK do, so Yuvraj being okay w/ DK raping Sandhya doesn't faze me one bit.  Although one thing - why can't the Jagirdars have DK have a son from Sunita?  Does it have to be a descendent of Purushottam & Prabhavati?  (Incidentally, I wonder if Yuvraj is actually Pankaj's son w/ Prabhavati - the way he's so protective of him)

The thing that did bother me - after all this while - was Neeraj refusing Sandhya's plea to get her out of there.  Is Neeraj just afraid of going against the Jagirdars, or is he still being simply loyal?  Sandhya would have done well to tell him of Yuvraj's plan to kill him as well as her once he was done w/ the baby.

Purushottam excelled today as well, when he instantly accepted Sakshi's invitation to the shradh (although it's highly inappropriate given their involvement in the killing) I was expecting the family to refuse, although Yuvraj being w/ them makes it safe, and the entire family being invited makes it safer.  Still, Prabhavati & DK hated this idea - wonder why?

Pankaj beating Jyoti/Priya was heights - he doesn't like her questions, so he slaps her, bans her from asking it again.  I wonder whether they were sent to their nani, or whether Pankaj just told Sarla that, while having DK off them.  Knowing these people, I wouldn't be surprised.

One highlight of today's episode was Shreya's accident proneness coming out - first time since the first episode - when she dropped her bag on Pankaj's foot. 🀣  It was funny - Pankaj offered to carry it for her, she declined, and when she saw Sandhya, she dropped it on his foot and ran, leaving Sakshi to apologize πŸ˜†

sallysasha thumbnail
what this 😑
poor sandhya  i hate yuvraj   do you think  guy's neeraj will do something

😑
Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrisha

The thing that did bother me - after all this while - was Neeraj refusing Sandhya's plea to get her out of there.  Is Neeraj just afraid of going against the Jagirdars, or is he still being simply loyal?  Sandhya would have done well to tell him of Yuvraj's plan to kill him as well as her once he was done w/ the baby.

Exactly! The first word that came out of my mouth, when he declined poor Sandhya's request to get her out of there, was just "WHYYYY??"

I don't think it's about being loyal, maybe he's too afraid of the consequences, or he just wasn't ready to run away that quickly i.e. he needs to make a plan.

Hopefully, he'll realize that enough is enough when DK wants rape Sandhya πŸ˜‘ and they'll flee. 

PLEASE run away with her by next week! Please, I don't want to wait much longer! πŸ˜†
Edited by Pink-Spy - 13 years ago