DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey lalitha di..in d last CC i requested u to give me some pix of RS skree krishna n ramayan for my gallery updt...actually u know dat im inactive here so can't visit all pages for pix....Edited by akki-rockstar - 13 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guyz m very busy with my examz so u carry i'll be back soon tk cre
Jai shree krishna!
Debipriya thumbnail
Congratulations πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Really Happy to join here ⭐️ ⭐️ . Again a bit late in posting due to problem in the internet connection 😑...

@ Lali,

We all are crazy like you ... Loved ⭐️ your 1st post (page 2)! Hey, definitely we'll get more 'Likes' this time πŸ˜ƒ.

Love the Organisation and Lay out of the CC πŸ‘πŸΌ from the very beginning (i.e.- when I joined in March), Truly Lali you are the Best πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loved the way Aishi has said-"congrats guys! I knew you could do it! I bet we could even go to 1000 because God's on our side! πŸ‘πŸΌ

So, including Pictures in my post is ok, na? Glad that you liked it! Will definitely share more such articles whenever I'll come across them in future. This is such a nice place to discuss about Spirituality ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

I am also replying you in our MB CC πŸ˜ƒ

@ LOLAnisha,

Hey Welcome Dear!

Now about discussions- generally we have many simultaneous discussions going on once a CC gets started 😊...If you visit the CC regularly, you'll also come to know/read about them and will start participating in them without even realizing πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ... It happens here 😊...

Hey, I also Love to watch 'Shri Krishna' and Love the 'Uddhava Vraj Yatra' Episodes a lot 😍 😍 ! The way Krishna appears in front of Uddhava and the way he explaines about Bhakti and Maya- I feel elevated watching all thoses scenes ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ !!! BaalKrishnaLeela are also my favourite episodes, they convey the Bliss of the Lord in the True Sense. I also love Rukmini a lot!! Pinky Parikh is just Great!!

It is great that you are Reading Valmiki Ramayan... Very very few people actually intend to read the original texts ⭐️ ⭐️ ... So glad to find such sincere person here among us πŸ€—

You know. 'Like' button has some real problem in IF 😑... I also feel the same. In my PC also, sometimes while clicking the button, it says- 'You have already voted for this post' 😑 or 'Error.. Try after some time' 😑... Don't know the reason πŸ˜•

Will love to interact with you 😊

@ Arun-Deeps

Happy Vaman Dwadashi to you too Dear 😊! I didn't know about this festival! Just now noticed it in the calender after reading your post 😊. Dekha Bhagwan kab kis Bhakt ko pehle se kisi fesitval ka jankaari de dete hai yeh to bus Unhi ko pata hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...

Jis tarah se tumne Dpka ki post ka reply me likkha- "we should always try hard to overcome our these sentiments... we should triumph dem n never let d sentiments rule us...coz trying hard is only in our hands"- Completely agree with you Dear ⭐️

@ Dpka,

Oh Dear. loved you post (Page 3)πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— ...You are a Sweetheart ❀️! We all enjoy each others company here 😍 ...

Lola ne bilkul sahi likhha- tumne apni naam ko bhi us post me include karna chahiye tha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

I also love to visit and post in the Bhakti Lounge Dear, also have plans for many future posts there. Yes, have seen the link about Hanumanji, but didn't have the time to go thr' it. Will definitely read it and tell you about it. And I'll also post those Links on Shri Radhe Rani in 'Bhakti Lounge' in next few days.

The topic which you mentioned in your Page 3 post is very very significant one ⭐️ ⭐️. Just LOVED your suggestion about the Lessons taught by the Epics. I guess one post won't be enough for all the teachings πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ. Yes, we can surely start with one post, and gradually edit it to include more points. Basically the Epics are a storehouse of treasures for all the situations of the life of a human being, we just need to go deep into them, reflect on the lessons and try to apply that in our daily life (which is the TOUGHEST part I know πŸ˜ƒ), which you also have mentioned 😊.

Dear Sis, if you see that way, when we discuss any topic in the CC or any DoTW- basically we are dealing with those lessons taught by the serials... we try to interpret the implications of different messages given in both the epics. So, in a way, we are already doing that very thing which you asked for, but I can understand, you are trying to make it more Systematic- Really Liked your suggestion πŸ‘πŸΌ. Looking forward to those posts...

Will also reply you in MB CC πŸ˜ƒ.

@ Lola

Great Idea Dear about the- "...ongoing discussion throughout the CC, and we can maintain a list with a one-two line summary on each observation"- I am with it... We can have Lessons and Discussions side by side on all those scenes ⭐️ ⭐️. Rest of my opinion regarding this- I have included in the post addressed to Dpka 😊.

@ Aishi

Dear, your presence is Highly Appreciated πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ... we can understand the you are busy with studies... Lali keeps us informed about you from time to time 😊...

@ Chinnu

'Jai Shri Ram' Dear!

IF has a CID Forum also??? Obviously ... It has Forums for every serial πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... Just laughing on my own foolishness πŸ˜ƒ. Do give me the link of that forum 😊, will try to visit that one if I find time... Hey, what is the 'Aakhri Chunauti' like name of the next story in CID? Is it going to end πŸ˜•? I guess it is the most famous serial in Sony πŸ˜ƒ....

@ Swati

Why giving us 'Thanks' Dear? You Creations are always LOVELY πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . How are you?

@ Neha

Great to find you in the CC Dear Sis... Welcome!!! It is Great that members from Orkut are visiting the CC and Loving the discussions ⭐️ ... I know you'll surely Enjoy here 😊

Dear Friends, here I want to tell all of you about our New Member Neha πŸ€—, who is from Orkut. She is a member of Ramayan Community there and she has posted the lyrics of many beautiful songs from the serial in the community. I am so HAPPY to find her in IF.

Love you all πŸ€— πŸ€—

Jai Shri Ram. Jai Shri Krishna.

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

Deeps - wowwwzzzzz what a beautiful thanks message - ek apne naam ka bhi likhti, we wouldn't be anywhere without you πŸ€— soooooooooo excited for the fanfic and the rest of the answers, bahut bahut bahut maza aayega aur fanfics to jab bhi man ho likh sakti ho, it's not just a BitS "privilege" πŸ˜† How about giving us that masaledaar Pushp Vatika one also as a bonus πŸ˜‰ Hopefully when I get more time I'll do the same - it's sooooo fun!!! Everybody, when you get a chance, write fanfics!!!! And also your idea of highlighting the lessons from the epics is brilliant... what I'm thinking is it could be an ongoing discussion throughout the CC, and we can maintain a list with a one-two line summary on each observation in the "about" section where me and Janu have written those paragraphs on both shows. like for example, "friendship is selfless - Ram and Sugreev" and a link to the scene where they first meet and Shri Ram defines friendship. What say??

awwww thnks alottttt yara... i really consider myself lucky that i came across such lovely fan club ...nd feel the luckiest to have frnds like u all ... πŸ€—yeah dear .. m almost done with ur fan-fic challenge but i hav to prepare some ans to ur ques.
abhi tak pc assemble nahi ho paya hai ... actually m arranging all the things in order rite now... mom is giving me sooooooo many instructions....😑

i'll try to post everthing today .. but if not today 2moro for sure... i know main already bohot bohot bohot late hu ... yeah y not will surely make another fan-fic ... but will ait for everyone's response first ... then only will come up with the next one ...hehehe...

yeah m okkk with ur suggestion dear ... πŸ˜ƒ
my only motive is that we have those teachings n learning listed at a particular place...
rest of the things like where exactly we shud hav them is entirely upto u both.. 😳😳😳
Dpka1415 thumbnail
@ Lalitha di... wwwoooowwww di i loved the avis u posted on page4 (i guess.. )
those r my fav scenes ... m using the vertically staked ones ....thnks for sharing them .. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wow, five pages already? Great going everyone!πŸ₯³ Lol,

@Deeps,

Wowzies, you are right, that is a super big comment!😲😲 Haha, j/k.πŸ˜† Really though, thanks a lot for your comments, really so sweet of you!πŸ€—πŸ€— And thanks for the suggestion as well, really great idea!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ‘ As we do more pic updates and VMs in the future, will def add the subsequent discussions in the ToCs.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot!

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.πŸ€—

m gald u liked the suggestion di ...😳😳😳
di can u plzzz give me the direct link of the avis u made ... i wanna use them but they r not loading properly .... i guess my net is slow😑

Originally posted by: NehaHanda

Hi everybody,

This is Neha. I am a new member at the forum and really impressed with the intellectual discussions pertaining to Ramayan and Mahabharat. Really knowledgeable and meaningful!!!

Regards,
Neha

Jai Shree Ram

hiiii Neha ... welcome to Mythomaniacs' Land .. 😳😳
hope u enjoy here... πŸ˜ƒ
looking forward for some inputs from ur side .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Dpka - Thanks for thanking me :D Hey I was a little bit active πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'll try to be more from now :) 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah better be regular now... i'll be maintaining an attendance register here ... 🀣

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Awwwwwwwwwww.....................U're making me blush right now☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Thanx aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttt for such warm appreciation
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Kripa Krishna Ki😳 will surely come up wth more sigs....n will wait for Ur stuff😳 coz U create MAGIC⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
n wooooowww grt suggestionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Btw yes...its true jab bahut negative situation aati hai..tab hum un saari baaton ko yaad nahin kar paate😭...same happens wth me...bt we should always try hard to overcome our these sentiments...😳 we should triumph dem n never let d sentiments rule usπŸ˜ƒ...coz trying hard is only in our hands😳

Yeah finally i'll be back on track now.. though the renovation work is still going on ...
but they r out of my room now...
M glad u all liked liked the suggestion ..
mazzaaaaa ayega wen we'll start listing them @ one place...heheheheeeee

@ Anisha... hiiii ... wooooowwww u started reading Ramayan... thats gr888 ... we can have much more intense discussions now...
hey btw we also have a thread called Bhakti Lounge .. where we can post anything related to Mythology,Culture etc etc...
If u wish to join there too... u r most welcome ...
Its a bit inactive these days as we all r busy with some or the other work ... but m damn sure as and wen these festivals come.. it'll be active again ..
i'll post the link if u want .. 😳😳😳😳

@ Khushi .... heyyyy hiiii ... how r u?? All the best for ur examz... do well !! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Debipriya

@ Dpka,

Oh Dear. loved you post (Page 3)πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— ...You are a Sweetheart ❀️! We all enjoy each others company here 😍 ...

awwww ... love u di ... yeah sure jaise aaj tak enjoy kia hai .. aage bhi karenge .. 😳😳

Lola ne bilkul sahi likhha- tumne apni naam ko bhi us post me include karna chahiye tha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
koi baat nahi di .. dekho na maine apna naam nahi daala n m getting soooooo much love n apreciation from every1 here.. aur kya chaiye ... 😊😊

I also love to visit and post in the Bhakti Lounge Dear, also have plans for many future posts there. Yes, have seen the link about Hanumanji, but didn't have the time to go thr' it. Will definitely read it and tell you about it. And I'll also post those Links on Shri Radhe Rani in 'Bhakti Lounge' in next few days.
yyyaaaayyy m really glad u enjoy there di .. !! BL is really very close to my heart as i always wish to spread the greatness of Hinduism everywhere ... n BL is just a very very minute step in that direction ... but i must cofess that Janaki di has been the source of inspiration for me in doing this..... m really inspired by her ... the way she has organised everything here n @ MB CC is beyond any appreciation .. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The topic which you mentioned in your Page 3 post is very very significant one ⭐️ ⭐️. Just LOVED your suggestion about the Lessons taught by the Epics. I guess one post won't be enough for all the teachings πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ. Yes, we can surely start with one post, and gradually edit it to include more points. Basically the Epics are a storehouse of treasures for all the situations of the life of a human being, we just need to go deep into them, reflect on the lessons and try to apply that in our daily life (which is the TOUGHEST part I know πŸ˜ƒ), which you also have mentioned 😊.

hmmmm rite di ... its the most diff thing to apply these lessons in our day to day life .. but no harm in trying ... it'll always benefit us in some or the other form .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Dear Sis, if you see that way, when we discuss any topic in the CC or any DoTW- basically we are dealing with those lessons taught by the serials... we try to interpret the implications of different messages given in both the epics. So, in a way, we are already doing that very thing which you asked for, but I can understand, you are trying to make it more Systematic- Really Liked your suggestion πŸ‘πŸΌ. Looking forward to those posts...

exactly thats what i wanted to be done ... we always discussion the intricate things of these epics... but u know its always easy to glance @ points given as a list in brief...
so lets c kya hota hai ..
but jo bhi ho maza bohot aayega ...heheheheeeee

Will also reply you in MB CC πŸ˜ƒ.
thnks di !! main toh bohot hi peeche kahi re gai hu MB CC par..
will try to be active there as well !!

I hope no one is left ..phewwwwww πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Folks,

As you all know, today is a very special day....

because it is the 18th birthday of our AISHI MUFFIN!!!πŸ₯³

Many many happy returns of the day, hun! I hope you got all the presents you wanted!πŸ˜‰ All of us CC folks love you!πŸ€—

Keep smiling, and may this birthday bring you all the happiness possible!πŸ˜ƒ

May Lord Ram and Lord Krishna bless you with a long life, joy, and prosperity!

Turn to the next page for your surprises, hun!πŸ˜‰
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

And now....time for the birthday messages!πŸ˜›

Dear Aishi,

Many many happy returns of the day, hun!πŸ€— I hope you got all the presents you wanted, and that your day is one of the most special ever! Have lots of fun, and party to your heart's content!πŸ₯³DancingπŸ˜† And remember, stuff with yourself as much cake as possible, because today, no counting the calories, samjhe?πŸ˜‰

Lots of Love,
Janu
Here is a little surprise just for you!πŸ˜‰

From Parina

⭐️Happy Birthday Aish!⭐️

From Gunia

From Deepika

πŸ₯³Many many happy returns of the day, Aish!πŸ₯³

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
Debipriya thumbnail

Waiting for it πŸ˜ƒ...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debipriya

Waiting for it πŸ˜ƒ...

Check the post above.πŸ˜‰
Dpka1415 thumbnail

heyyyyyyy Ashi !!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Many Many Happpppiiiiiieeeee Returns Of The Day !!

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Hope u liked the birthday surprise posted by Janu di ..
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
here's one more Greeting i made for u ...
(thnks to Janu di for telling me ur likes in Telegu movie.. 😊)
hope u like it ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

May God Bless You !!

Deepika !