Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anishaa. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

@ Lalitha di... wwwoooowwww di i loved the avis u posted on page4 (i guess.. )

those r my fav scenes ... m using the vertically staked ones ....thnks for sharing them .. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

m gald u liked the suggestion di ...😳😳😳
di can u plzzz give me the direct link of the avis u made ... i wanna use them but they r not loading properly .... i guess my net is slow😑

hiiii Neha ... welcome to Mythomaniacs' Land .. 😳😳
hope u enjoy here... πŸ˜ƒ
looking forward for some inputs from ur side .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah better be regular now... i'll be maintaining an attendance register here ... 🀣

Yeah finally i'll be back on track now.. though the renovation work is still going on ...
but they r out of my room now...
M glad u all liked liked the suggestion ..
mazzaaaaa ayega wen we'll start listing them @ one place...heheheheeeee

@ Anisha... hiiii ... wooooowwww u started reading Ramayan... thats gr888 ... we can have much more intense discussions now...
hey btw we also have a thread called Bhakti Lounge .. where we can post anything related to Mythology,Culture etc etc...
If u wish to join there too... u r most welcome ...
Its a bit inactive these days as we all r busy with some or the other work ... but m damn sure as and wen these festivals come.. it'll be active again ..
i'll post the link if u want .. 😳😳😳😳

@ Khushi .... heyyyy hiiii ... how r u?? All the best for ur examz... do well !! πŸ˜ƒ

I hope no one is left ..phewwwwww πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey, hi! πŸ˜ƒ 
I would love to be a part of the Bhakti Lounge! πŸ˜ƒ Do post the link 😊
And I love festivals--my fav ones, Diwali and Navratri, are coming up soon! πŸ˜ƒ It's good to know you guys are active during festivals, it'd be nice to have a discussion about them here as well 😊 Yeah I love reading the Valmiki Ramayan, but we have a copy of the Ramcharitmanas as well. Will read that eventually too, but I want to get to this first 😊 
Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
And yet more gifts for our muffin!πŸ˜›πŸ₯³

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Guys, IF servor went down and I didn't get a chance to reply to you guys.

But I love each and every one of you. Will use every siggie soon, promise. And will also reply in detail tomorrow as it's very late at night here :) <3 Thank you all SO much! Promise to reply in detail later on! =D
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Will reply individually later on...very tired right now.😳 Till then, here is a RadheKrishna siggie I made...I could not use any of the pics posted in our CC, because like Aish said, the server went down and I could only use SagarTv pics...hope you still like it though.😳

Different Versions:

-Janu
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Namaskar everyoneπŸ˜ƒ

How u all doing?

Id also like to wish Aishu a very happy brithday

Looking forward to great discussions about Ramayan

Namaskar Dear! Great to see you after a long time 😊... Guess, I have never addressed you before in my posts πŸ˜ƒ.…

We all are fine 😊. How have you been?

Yes, we always have some discussion or the other going around here, as I have also mentioned to Anisha. Really interested to read your posts … Do visit and post here whenever you have time 😊.

BTW- You know, recently I was going thr' the 1st few pages of SK FC 1 and LOVED all the Pics posted by you all 😍

Love you πŸ€—

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys!
Really amazing sigs made by all of U for Ashi Di😳...APPECIABLE job done!!
Here's 1 more surprise gift for our Aishi Di...
This sig I made some days back..when Chhilt told me abt her secret thread she was planning for Aishi Di's B'dayπŸ˜ƒ
I thought to make a Genelia sig..coz we know dat Aishi Di just luvs her...
here's d sig...hope U ol like!!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats janaki & all the members of this great -divine club πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved all the creations...
Keep going...
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okkkk Guyzzz..

its Fan-Fic time now..  

For new members of our CC : Guyzzz we r playing a game in our CC which is being carried forwrd from the last CC ..
Its called "BHAKT IN THE SPOTLIGHT"

N rite now i m holding this wonderful title..😳😳 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

there r some pending ques. from Lola .. so here i am completing my test paper πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: lola610

Fanfic challenge (my favorite Dancing) - write us a short scene based on one the prompts below... can use mine and Lali's that are listed in the ToC as examples for length/structure...
- A scene from Shri Ram's childhood which, like the shooting-mangoes-off-trees one that's in both RS and AS Ramayan, gives us a clue of his divine qualities early on - humility, tolerance, etc.

Okkk .. frnds .. i watched some bachpan ki videos of both NDTV Ramayan as well as RS Ramayan ..
and have prepared a Fan-Fic... thnks a ton Lola for giving me the pics ... love u !!
Hope u like it .. feel free to criticise if u dont like anythng .. as dis is my first ever try !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Its another lovely day in Ayodhya...all the three Momies are donewith their morning prayers..
and.. they come to the chambers of Little boys - Ram, Bharat, Lakshman & Shatrughan..
to wake them up...

Kaushalya Mata : Ram !! Dear son.. wake up..
wake up son ..!!
 look our Surya Devta has appeared @ ur window.. on his super glowing chariot..
Come on ! Hurry up... u & ur brothers have to do Surya vandana..
Go.. n get ready Son !!πŸ˜ƒ

Ram :  Pranaam Maa !! I hope m not late for the morning prayers?? 😲

Kaushalya Mata : No... No.. my dear ... u are on time ..
u r never late !! 😳😳😳

Ram & his little brothers perform their daily prayers well in time..

Shatrughan (very excited) : Hey... Come on !! Lets go to the Garden in front of our mahal..

I saw some very juicy and delicious mangoes on the trees there, yesterday ..

Lets go and try our shooting skills..
I am sure Bharat bhaiya will get maximum mangoes.. he has improved alot !!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Lakshman (angrily) : huhhhh.. no Shatrughan.. No doubt Bharat bhaiya is very good with
bow and arrow .. but only Ram bhaiya will get maximum mangoes... Do u undersatnd?? 😑

Bharat : Heyyy guyzzz ... chill... Do not fight please .. !! Shatrughan .. Lakshman is right .. Ram bhaiya is incomparable .. 😳😳😳

Shatrughan (interrupting) : But brother.. !! I know ur skills.. πŸ˜’

Lakshman : And i know Ram bhaiya's caliber..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ram (in very serene tone) : Okk.. okk.. Brothers ...please dont fight...we have to go to father's chamber to seek his blessings.. right??
And Guru Vashishth ji says that when we pray or seek blessings from someone ..
we should do it with a happy heart and relaxed mind .. we should not have any negative vibrations
around us... okk.. So just calm down u little angry boyz !!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Lakshman & Shatrughan : Okk bhaiya ..!! As u say .. Sorry bhaiya .. we won't fight again ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Ram : Now that's like my Good brothers .. Come on.. !! Lets go and meet dad !!😊😊

They all go to the King, seek his blessings and head towards the royal garden ..

Its a lovely garden ... with thousands of different types of sweet smelling flowers...
ponds with crystal clear water .. lush green grass and lots of birds chirruping here and there ..

The boys stand near the mango trees ..
Ready to shoot the mangoes ..

and

GO !!!

Lakshman : Oh my God !! I was targetting that mango right infront of me .. and look ..
my arrow went on the apple tree behind the mango tree... πŸ€”
Oh no.. !! I think I have to work really hard .. need hell lot of practice... 😡

Shatrughan :Oh brother ! Atleast your arrow went somewhere ..
mine has landed just 5 steps ahead of me .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bharat and Ram didnt say anything ... they are just enjoying the convo of the duo ..
and smiling ..

Shatrughan (curiously) : Hey lets count the number of mangoes Ram bhaiya and Bharat Bhaiya shot.. ⭐️⭐️

Lakshman(a bit excited too) : yeah... come .. lets find out..πŸ˜‰

Shatrughan: Hey Lakshman bhaiya ... see i told you na.. Bharat bhaiya will shoot off maximum
mangoes... see thats Bharat bhaiya's arrow and there r so many mangoes here..1,2,3,4....😎

Lakshman(a bit angry again) : No... this is Ram bhaiya's arrow ... see... see..
😑😑😑

Shatrughan: No.. no... wrong !! Its Bharat bhaiya's arrow .. 😑

Lakshman (getting furious @ Shatrughan) : Lets ask Ram bhaiya ..  (Looks at Ram) What do you say bhaiya... I m right na ??? 😊

Ram : Lakshman... my dear brother... whatever is mine ... it belongs to u all as well... am i right?? 😳

Lakshman (now very calm) : yeah but... 😲

Ram : Is there any place for If's and But's among foru of us??? 😊😳

Lakshman & Shatrughan (together) : No bhaiya .. πŸ€”

Ram : So does that matter whose arrow is it??? 😊

Lakshman & Shatrughan : No Bhaiya.. not at all...we are reallly sorry..
we fought again... please forgive us... 😊😊😊

All the three younger ones touched Ram's feet and hugged him and then collected the mangoes
lying on the ground and went back to the Rajmahal ..

Here in Rajmahal...the atmosphere is a bit tensed ... and sad .. 😭
Guru Vashishth has suggested Dashrath ji that Ram and his brothers must attain their education now..
and for this they must be sent to the Gurukul...
Parents are not able to prepare themselves for such a long separation  from their children..
But keeping in view the importance of education in life.. King has agreed with guruji's suggestion... and the boys are getting ready to leave for gurukul the very next day .....

______________*___________*____________

JAI SHREE RAM !!

Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello ever1!!πŸ˜ƒ
need some helpπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Guys its nice to know dat many people frm U r frm South...😳
Actually I had a wish dat some1 could tell me d meaning of dis melodious song...frm ShriYedukondala SwamyπŸ˜› Is there any1 who knows Telgu??😲 Can any1 translate d song...its my Papa's fav song n so is mine😳 I just luv luv luv dis song!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
It wud be shoooo nice if any1 cud translate dis for me!!😳

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago