Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NehaHanda

Hi everybody,

This is Neha. I am a new member at the forum and really impressed with the intellectual discussions pertaining to Ramayan and Mahabharat. Really knowledgeable and meaningful!!!

Regards,
Neha

Jai Shree Ram

Hey Neha =D Welcome to the CC! :D
We hope to see you very active here! πŸ€—πŸ€—
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

HUGE congrats to everyone on the new CC, we're inching closer and closer to getting our own forum so keep up the awesome work πŸ˜‰

Gunu - thanks a ton for informing us about Vaman Dwadashi, badhaai ho - ispe bhi ek sig ho jaaye πŸ˜‰ The SiyaRam-RadheShyam combos are sooooooo brilliant btw, having my usual problem of deciding which version of which to use but when I figure it out, def using - can't wait to see more and more and more!!!!

Aish - you are gonna be here?? would love to see that πŸ˜›

Deeps - wowwwzzzzz what a beautiful thanks message - ek apne naam ka bhi likhti, we wouldn't be anywhere without you πŸ€— soooooooooo excited for the fanfic and the rest of the answers, bahut bahut bahut maza aayega aur fanfics to jab bhi man ho likh sakti ho, it's not just a BitS "privilege" πŸ˜† How about giving us that masaledaar Pushp Vatika one also as a bonus πŸ˜‰ Hopefully when I get more time I'll do the same - it's sooooo fun!!! Everybody, when you get a chance, write fanfics!!!! And also your idea of highlighting the lessons from the epics is brilliant... what I'm thinking is it could be an ongoing discussion throughout the CC, and we can maintain a list with a one-two line summary on each observation in the "about" section where me and Janu have written those paragraphs on both shows. like for example, "friendship is selfless - Ram and Sugreev" and a link to the scene where they first meet and Shri Ram defines friendship. What say??

Janu - great work hun, the welcome banner, like I said, is lovely. Will send over those links as soon as possible. Soooo... how'd you like the music one? Any changes? And see my idea on Deeps's suggestion above.

Anisha - welcome aboard hun, thanks a ton for using my sigs, and discussions are welcome any time - why not start now πŸ˜› Favorite characters/scenes in both shows? One important lesson from one scene/incident that often gets overlooked, in your opinion?

Congrats again guys

Hi, thanks! Well you're a great siggie-maker and I'm a Selenian πŸ˜† So it worked out πŸ˜† 
My favorite character in Krishna is Rukmini, other than Krishna himself. She was such a sweet, loving, and caring wife and mother to Krishna and Pradyumna...Pinky Parikh has done full justice to that rule, it was superbly done and I felt her motherly instinct when I watched the show.
In Ramayana, my favorite was Sita. She had a pure heart of gold and she loved and respected Ram so much that it was overwhelming. What happened with her devastated me 😭 But in the end, it was the Lord's leela, so we must accept it. I have a copy of the Valmiki Ramayana at my house and have started reading it, so when I read more and more deeper into it I'll discuss more about what I like and what I read πŸ˜Š
Important lesson that I think gets overlooked? Well, I don't think there is anything that's overlooked, everything for the most part is taken in consideration and is analyzed for deeper meaning...but I do think that the end of the Ramayana where Sita went into the earth has been gravely misinterpreted. Everyone keeps saying that Ram was a bad husband and that it was his duty to protect Sita from everyone's illwill and words, but he was a king and it was also his duty to be an ideal man and set an example for his townspeople. Of course Sita was pure and he knew it, but the other didn't, and to prevent an incident where the people lost their faith in his righeous rule, he gave Sita up. This is a really fragile incident and I don't want to talk more about it until I've read more regarding it, but I think people have misinterpeted this.
And thanks again Lola! *likes this post* Glad to be here and I hope we can have more fun and enlightening discussions here 😊
By the way, as festivals like Navratri and Diwali come up, can we talk about them here too and share stories? 😊
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LOLAnisha

Yay!!!! 😊 πŸ˜Š
Happy Vaman Dwadashi!
Is that the day Vaman avatar happened? 😳

Yes...😊😊
Btw WELCOME to our CC...😳😳

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wow, thanks for the news, Gunu!πŸ€— Happy Vamana Dwadashi to you too!πŸ₯³ You're right, what a wonderful day to start our new CC!πŸ˜›

CONGO to you too!

Awwwww...no problm😊 Yes such an auspicious day it is😳 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Shoooo happy for d new CCπŸ˜ƒ
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello....good morning...
Jai sreeram...
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

N special special thnks to Gunia .. infact thnks is not the right word .. for her..
real sweetheart of our cc... who has improved remarkably in her siggy making.. love u sis ..
hope to see many more siggies from u .. 😳😳😳😳

Awwwwwwwwwww.....................U're making me blush right now☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Thanx aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttt for such warm appreciation
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Kripa Krishna Ki😳 will surely come up wth more sigs....n will wait for Ur stuff😳 coz U create MAGIC⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
n wooooowww grt suggestionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Btw yes...its true jab bahut negative situation aati hai..tab hum un saari baaton ko yaad nahin kar paate😭...same happens wth me...bt we should always try hard to overcome our these sentiments...😳 we should triumph dem n never let d sentiments rule usπŸ˜ƒ...coz trying hard is only in our hands😳
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

HUGE congrats to everyone on the new CC, we're inching closer and closer to getting our own forum so keep up the awesome work πŸ˜‰

Gunu - thanks a ton for informing us about Vaman Dwadashi, badhaai ho - ispe bhi ek sig ho jaaye πŸ˜‰ The SiyaRam-RadheShyam combos are sooooooo brilliant btw, having my usual problem of deciding which version of which to use but when I figure it out, def using - can't wait to see more and more and more!!!!

Congrats again guys

Congo to U too behna!
Awwww.....no problm behna always my pleasureπŸ˜ƒ
Thanxxxx a bazzzzzilllllion for liking d combo sigs😳 ha..ha...again d same problmπŸ˜† no problm...doing this z also my pleasureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: NehaHanda

Hi everybody,

This is Neha. I am a new member at the forum and really impressed with the intellectual discussions pertaining to Ramayan and Mahabharat. Really knowledgeable and meaningful!!!

Regards,
Neha

Jai Shree Ram

Sea Green Glitter & Butterfly Welcome Words
To our CC di😳
Nice to meet U..😳 Hope to see more posts frm Ur side😳

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello neha...
Am new here too...

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congo guys on new CC....
fab job lalitha di...u rly did hard work for this..luvd the homepage of CC...its rly beautiful....