Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
^^^^ Wowwwwwzzzzzz gorgeous avis Janu, really really touching scenes you picked... I remember seeing them individually at diff times but when you stack them they have a whole diff impact 👏

Which reminds me of a link I wanted to share with you guys - this youtube channel belongs to a guy who's already uploaded SK's Gita epis in their entirety, and he's now doing the whole show but in 5-6 minute clips that tell the main parts of the story. They're really HQ, esp when you make sure the resolution button right under the vid (in line with the volume control) is set to 360p or higher. Particularly good for avis 😉 http://www.youtube.com/user/drsaurabhparikh

NehaHanda thumbnail
Hi everybody,

This is Neha. I am a new member at the forum and really impressed with the intellectual discussions pertaining to Ramayan and Mahabharat. Really knowledgeable and meaningful!!!

Regards,
Neha

Jai Shree Ram
muffins2waffles thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruck2

Hi Dipika!! 😃 😃 😊 
Thanks for welcoming me!! 😃 🤗

PS I liked your post as well as everyone else's, but the like button on this computer isn't working for some reason 😳 😳 I'll defo go on a different comp later and like all the posts 😊 

Well first of all I want to say that I love Hinduism and all its festivals, scriptures, gods, etc. It's a vivid and great culture and I'm proud to be a part of it.
I love both, Ramayan is a classic and revered Hindu scripture and an example for us, but Shree Krishna was my favorite. Lord Krishna has always been one of my favorite gods and his life stories and forms have been fascinating to me. I loved watching Radha-Krishna, Krishna-Rukmini, his other wives Satyabhama and Jambvati among his other chief queens, his Ranchhod incident, his preaching of the Gita, and so forth.
My favorite character? Well, I like all the characters but for different reasons.
I loved the Gopis very much. The part when he had to leave them bought tears to my eyes, and then the episode with Uddhav was another one of my favorites as he turned to Krishna bhakti rather than worshipping the eternal but formless roop of God.
How about you? 😊 

Hey Ishi, loved your post :P
So you're gonna be here from now too? 🥳
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Lola - Ahem, I'll just leave if nobody appreciates my prescence 😆 

Dpka - Thanks for thanking me :D Hey I was a little bit active 😆😆 I'll try to be more from now :) 

Janu - Beautiful avis! I love the borders, very pretty :) And the scene is so touching! Well done! 👏👏👏👏👏👏
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NehaHanda

Hi everybody,

This is Neha. I am a new member at the forum and really impressed with the intellectual discussions pertaining to Ramayan and Mahabharat. Really knowledgeable and meaningful!!!

Regards,
Neha

Jai Shree Ram

Hey, welcome to the forum, Neha!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Am really glad you joined us, it always makes me so hyper with excitement whenever we get a new member!😛

Thanks a lot for the compliments dear.🤗

So tell us....who are your favorite characters in the Ramayana and Mahabharata puranas? Some of your favorite scenes which hold a special meaning to you?😊

Looking forward to your input!
-Janu
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, five pages already? Great going everyone!🥳 Lol, here are my replies before they begin to accumulate.😆

@Anisha,

Aww, no probs, hun. Thanks a lot!🤗 And I really enjoyed your inputs to Deepika, really well put.👏 I also love the Shri Krishna Leela stories from Lord Krishna's life. Though I enjoy the stories of the Mahabharata as well, Bal Krishna stories are always so sweet to hear.😍 Yes, the Gopis' and Uddhav's love for Lord Krishna was very divine and sweet. They demonstrated devotion to God through pure innocent love. Do keep sharing your inputs with us.😛

Aish,

Aww, thanks a ton, hun, means a lot!🤗

@Deeps,

Wowzies, you are right, that is a super big comment!😲😲 Haha, j/k.😆 Really though, thanks a lot for your comments, really so sweet of you!🤗🤗 And thanks for the suggestion as well, really great idea!😲😲👏 As we do more pic updates and VMs in the future, will def add the subsequent discussions in the ToCs.😃 Thanks a lot!

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.🤗

@Parina,

Congo to you too dear, thanks for joining us here!🤗

@Chinnu,

Welcome to CC#5, hun!🤗 Really glad to see you here!

@Lola,

Thanks a lot, Loli, you're the best!🤗 Thank you for the gorgeous music banner!👏 Nope, no changes required.

And thanks for the further suggestions, really great idea.👏 So you're saying....we should make a list of 'important' lessons in the About Section by posting links from the serial...or the discussions of the epi? I'm kind of confused.😳

And thanks a lot for the link to that youtube uploader, really love the quality of his vids!👏👏 I watched a few parts of his vids, of Yashoda and Nandrai's reaction to baby Krishna, really so sweet.😃 Gotta watch the whole epi soon as soon as I find time!

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

no probs dear.. u can hit that like button wenever it works ..
IF has some issues with it.. 😡😡
wwwoooowwwwww u know wat i also adore Lord Krishna alot...
Specially his village life with Mother Yashoda n Gopis.. its so pure . .. rite??
I love Ramayan too... and as u said ... i also like diff. characters for diff. reasons..
really enjoyed reading ur reply gal ...
Me too very Proud to be a Hindu ... 😃😃😃

Well actually it's not IF, it's my computer 😆 I can never like posts on my desktop, if I want to like something I have to do it on my laptop so yeah 😆 Sorry 😳 *likes this post, will press like button later*
I loved his interactions and divine love with his Maiyya Yashoda, but I also felt sad that Mother Devaki was deprived of his playful and sweet childhood...nonetheless his Bal Krishna roop is very dear to me! 😃 
Lakshman was a great sibling and Sita was a great wife--both very inspirational to us today! 😊 
Thanks, glad to get to know you and others here too. It's fun 😊 
Hindu pride!!! 😃 😃
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Anisha - just saw your post to Deeps, beautifully expressed 👏 You might have possibly inspired the first pic update I do here 😉

Thanks Lola! It really means a lot! 😊 😊 I want to see that pic update now 😆 😆 Btw I'm currently replying to your other post. And I like this post, you probably read about my computer issue *likes* 😆 
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Hey Ishi, loved your post :P
So you're gonna be here from now too? 🥳

Yup! 😊 
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wow, five pages already? Great going everyone!🥳 Lol, here are my replies before they begin to accumulate.😆

@Anisha,

Aww, no probs, hun. Thanks a lot!🤗 And I really enjoyed your inputs to Deepika, really well put.👏 I also love the Shri Krishna Leela stories from Lord Krishna's life. Though I enjoy the stories of the Mahabharata as well, Bal Krishna stories are always so sweet to hear.😍 Yes, the Gopis' and Uddhav's love for Lord Krishna was very divine and sweet. They demonstrated devotion to God through pure innocent love. Do keep sharing your inputs with us.😛

Aish,

Aww, thanks a ton, hun, means a lot!🤗

@Deeps,

Wowzies, you are right, that is a super big comment!😲😲 Haha, j/k.😆 Really though, thanks a lot for your comments, really so sweet of you!🤗🤗 And thanks for the suggestion as well, really great idea!😲😲👏 As we do more pic updates and VMs in the future, will def add the subsequent discussions in the ToCs.😃 Thanks a lot!

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.🤗

@Parina,

Congo to you too dear, thanks for joining us here!🤗

@Chinnu,

Welcome to CC#5, hun!🤗 Really glad to see you here!

@Lola,

Thanks a lot, Loli, you're the best!🤗 Thank you for the gorgeous music banner!👏 Nope, no changes required.

And thanks for the further suggestions, really great idea.👏 So you're saying....we should make a list of 'important' lessons in the About Section by posting links from the serial...or the discussions of the epi? I'm kind of confused.😳

And thanks a lot for the link to that youtube uploader, really love the quality of his vids!👏👏 I watched a few parts of his vids, of Yashoda and Nandrai's reaction to baby Krishna, really so sweet.😃 Gotta watch the whole epi soon as soon as I find time!

-Janu

No, thank you! 😃 If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have known this even existed 😆 Thanks for letting me know 😊 I love the Mahabharata as well, it's full of ethics and life lessons that guide man through life, but  Krishna's life story as an inidividual is full of love and affection that is seen less in Mahabharata. The way the Gopis took Krishna's letter from Uddhav and how Uddhav was transformed to a devotee made me love the serial and Krishna even more. And then of course there was Radha and how she asked the plants, bees, ground, sky, bushes, where her Krishna was?? Her woes saddened me but her love was divine and priceless.
Of course I will! 😊 Glad to be here 😃