Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

SUGGESTION !!

hey Janaki di .. i hav one suggestion ... basically its something i wanted to do in Bhakti Lounge .. but unfortunately that thread is not much active ... 😭😭

i wanted to post all the important teachings n lessons to humanity which Ramayan nd Mahabharat gave in one single post... so that we can read them again n again n we can atleast try to apply them in our lives .. because i have personally felt that when i watch these mythos i really get influenced by them ...
i always try to keep the lessons which they giv in my mind ... and always i take a pledge to apply them in my life.. but wenever i face some negative situations ... instead of dealing them with calmness  i get hyper ... then later i regret n realise that i shud hav done this instead of that ... as i pledged earlier...
if we hav those lessons listed on our 1st or even 2nd /3rd page ... we'll get back to them ..once in 2-3days .. dis might help us...
But dont worry we all will contribute.. we can make some system .. like wenever we hav a pic update we all will watch the vdos of that particular scene nd will pm u or whoever will start this post , wat lessons we get from that particular epi. ...
then the one who starts this post can easily organise them .. in that very post

Its jst a suggestion ... do it if every1 likes it.. 😉😉
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruck2

Hi, thanks for PMIng and inviting me to be a part of this!

I love Ramayan and Shri Krishna, in fact I've seen both serials and read quite a bit of both. Um, and I'm "new" you could say, so how do we go about discussing? 😳 

heyyyyy hiiiii Anisha .. welcome to CC#5 ..

hope  u enjoy here !! 😃😃😃😃
soooo tell us about ur likings??
which show u like the most Shree Krishna or Ramayan??
whose ur fav character ???😉
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
helloooooooooooooooo
love the cc5 and i am so happy to be here
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

heyyyyy hiiiii Anisha .. welcome to CC#5 ..

hope  u enjoy here !! 😃😃😃😃
soooo tell us about ur likings??
which show u like the most Shree Krishna or Ramayan??
whose ur fav character ???😉

Hi Dipika!! 😃 😃 😊 
Thanks for welcoming me!! 😃 🤗

PS I liked your post as well as everyone else's, but the like button on this computer isn't working for some reason 😳 😳 I'll defo go on a different comp later and like all the posts 😊 

Well first of all I want to say that I love Hinduism and all its festivals, scriptures, gods, etc. It's a vivid and great culture and I'm proud to be a part of it.
I love both, Ramayan is a classic and revered Hindu scripture and an example for us, but Shree Krishna was my favorite. Lord Krishna has always been one of my favorite gods and his life stories and forms have been fascinating to me. I loved watching Radha-Krishna, Krishna-Rukmini, his other wives Satyabhama and Jambvati among his other chief queens, his Ranchhod incident, his preaching of the Gita, and so forth.
My favorite character? Well, I like all the characters but for different reasons.
I loved the Gopis very much. The part when he had to leave them bought tears to my eyes, and then the episode with Uddhav was another one of my favorites as he turned to Krishna bhakti rather than worshipping the eternal but formless roop of God.
How about you? 😊 
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruck2

Hi Dipika!! 😃 😃 😊 
Thanks for welcoming me!! 😃 🤗

PS I liked your post as well as everyone else's, but the like button on this computer isn't working for some reason 😳 😳 I'll defo go on a different comp later and like all the posts 😊 

Well first of all I want to say that I love Hinduism and all its festivals, scriptures, gods, etc. It's a vivid and great culture and I'm proud to be a part of it.
I love both, Ramayan is a classic and revered Hindu scripture and an example for us, but Shree Krishna was my favorite. Lord Krishna has always been one of my favorite gods and his life stories and forms have been fascinating to me. I loved watching Radha-Krishna, Krishna-Rukmini, his other wives Satyabhama and Jambvati among his other chief queens, his Ranchhod incident, his preaching of the Gita, and so forth.
My favorite character? Well, I like all the characters but for different reasons.
I loved the Gopis very much. The part when he had to leave them bought tears to my eyes, and then the episode with Uddhav was another one of my favorites as he turned to Krishna bhakti rather than worshipping the eternal but formless roop of God.
How about you? 😊 

no probs dear.. u can hit that like button wenever it works ..
IF has some issues with it.. 😡😡
wwwoooowwwwww u know wat i also adore Lord Krishna alot...
Specially his village life with Mother Yashoda n Gopis.. its so pure . .. rite??
I love Ramayan too... and as u said ... i also like diff. characters for diff. reasons..
really enjoyed reading ur reply gal ...
Me too very Proud to be a Hindu ... 😃😃😃
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

helloooooooooooooooo
love the cc5 and i am so happy to be here

hey hiii... watsup???
😃😃
Dpka1415 thumbnail

hey frnds .. catch ya 2mro..

feeling sleepy...

Gudnyt .. take care !! 😃😃

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HUGE congrats to everyone on the new CC, we're inching closer and closer to getting our own forum so keep up the awesome work 😉

Gunu - thanks a ton for informing us about Vaman Dwadashi, badhaai ho - ispe bhi ek sig ho jaaye 😉 The SiyaRam-RadheShyam combos are sooooooo brilliant btw, having my usual problem of deciding which version of which to use but when I figure it out, def using - can't wait to see more and more and more!!!!

Aish - you are gonna be here?? would love to see that 😛

Deeps - wowwwzzzzz what a beautiful thanks message - ek apne naam ka bhi likhti, we wouldn't be anywhere without you 🤗 soooooooooo excited for the fanfic and the rest of the answers, bahut bahut bahut maza aayega aur fanfics to jab bhi man ho likh sakti ho, it's not just a BitS "privilege" 😆 How about giving us that masaledaar Pushp Vatika one also as a bonus 😉 Hopefully when I get more time I'll do the same - it's sooooo fun!!! Everybody, when you get a chance, write fanfics!!!! And also your idea of highlighting the lessons from the epics is brilliant... what I'm thinking is it could be an ongoing discussion throughout the CC, and we can maintain a list with a one-two line summary on each observation in the "about" section where me and Janu have written those paragraphs on both shows. like for example, "friendship is selfless - Ram and Sugreev" and a link to the scene where they first meet and Shri Ram defines friendship. What say??

Janu - great work hun, the welcome banner, like I said, is lovely. Will send over those links as soon as possible. Soooo... how'd you like the music one? Any changes? And see my idea on Deeps's suggestion above.

Anisha - welcome aboard hun, thanks a ton for using my sigs, and discussions are welcome any time - why not start now 😛 Favorite characters/scenes in both shows? One important lesson from one scene/incident that often gets overlooked, in your opinion?

Congrats again guys
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Anisha - just saw your post to Deeps, beautifully expressed 👏 You might have possibly inspired the first pic update I do here 😉
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Here are some Shri Krishna avis I made a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time ago (back in the days when I was still experimenting with gifsoup) but forgot to post.😳😆 Anyhow, it's never to late, is it? Lol, hope you like them....and if you really want, feel free to use.😳😆

They are from the super emotional scene where Shri Krishna takes leave of Nand Baba and Yashoda Maiyya as he leaves Vrindavan for Mathura, and the last one is of Devaki Maiyya and Shri Krishna's reunion. I would have made one with Vasudevji too, but could not find the full youtube vid which has it.😭

Stacked

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago